Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
♡❋Togekiss used Dazzling Gleam!❋♡
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

♡❋Togekiss used Dazzling Gleam!❋♡
Dazzling Gleam
♡ Feeling Celestial ♡

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-03-2015, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 05:03 PM by Dazzling Gleam.)
Hello! Welcome to my blog! 
My name is Faithlyn Nicole and this is where I come to write my various musings, ramblings, inspirations and ideas. I'll also be posting my photography, and maybe eventually do some vlogging or singing! (✿◠‿◠)
For now, please enjoy my blog and leave me some feedback! 

Archive:

Spoiler:
Dazzling Gleam
♡ Feeling Celestial ♡

Registered
08-03-2015, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2016, 02:31 PM by Dazzling Gleam.)
~ Introduction ~

Hello, my name is Faithlyn Nicole! I'm 18 years old and I live in Central Louisiana. I'm Skye's fiance, best friend, partner in crime, and snugglebuddy! We've been together since I was around 12 years old. We'll be getting married October of 2015! 
Some of my hobbies include photography, making and listening to music, writing stories, TRPGs, swimming, enjoying nature, running and yoga, and daydreaming.  (✿◠‿◠)
I'm a Cancer and my birthday is July 11. I can be kind of emotional sometimes, but I'm also pretty outgoing (after I get over being shy). Loyalty and trustworthiness are the most important things to me. My biggest fear is being lied to, or to have my back stabbed by someone I genuinely trust. 
I love gaming! As the stereotype goes, I find gaming a great way to escape from whatever may be going on in real life. It's a wonderful way to explore new worlds in a way beyond just reading a book or watching a movie! I love all kinds of games from all different platforms, but some of my favorites are Pokemon, AC:NL, Skyrim, Borderlands, Fantasy Life, Portal, Bioshock, Deus Ex, and Minecraft just to name a few!
Feel free to use the pronouns she/her/they/them! ❋ 

If you have any questions just ask! Feel free to contact me at....

Kik: celestiara_
E-mail: faithamoire@gmail.com
Phone Number: (Only for people I know and trust, sorry! PM me if you want it!)

Thanks for reading! ♡ ✌
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Hey! I'm looking forward to see your blog! You seem very outgoing and trust a lot of people with your information! Well, that's how you make friends, isn't it?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Dazzling Gleam
♡ Feeling Celestial ♡

Registered
08-05-2015, 05:25 PM
It's really just my various usernames around the web! Haha.