Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
✵Winx Club✵
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

✵Winx Club✵
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,102.72
Super Moderators
01-23-2014, 09:35 PM
BTW, who do you think changed the most in Winx?

I would say Stella, if we're talking about character design. She went from a girl with bangs, do a girl w/ side-swept bangs? o_O...

They made Musa look for asian. I love Techna's change. Flora's really didn't change that much, and Bloom, to me just got longer hair, and more mature.

Aisha/Layla... She's still the same to me lol...

If we are talking character/maturity-wise...

Stella - She matured in Season 3, but somehow feels like she de-matured in Season 5 O_O
Bloom - She was already mature at the start of Season 1, by Season 6, she's like the most adult out of all of them, and I think they are all in their 20's by now.
Flora - She's also been mature, and still is the same to me.
Techna - Mature, but still a little playful
Musa - Still a bit of a tomboy, but loving her feminine side ^_^ Though, she really needs to sort out her boy problems...
Aisha/Layla - To me, she's the most awkward one. She's mature at times, then at other times she's really snobby. It's really hard to determine...

Man, I keep analyzing these characters lol...
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
01-23-2014, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014, 07:30 PM by Bloom.)
For the main characters, I'd have to agree with you for Stella. As for all the others, I actually have to say that Mirta changed the most out of any other character. To change from a Witch to a Fairy just baffles my mind, as you are either born one or the other... Mirta was clearly a witch to start with, but she embraced her natural kindness and blossomed in the power of winx! I was so happy to see her with a pair of wings when she was protecting Alfea from the zombie witches. ^^

Stella is has always been a bit over dramatic and stereotypical blonde, but I feel like she matured.... a little. xD

Bloom became more confident and stronger. Though I feel like Nickelodeon kind of made her a bit too confident in some of the 3d episodes with her Sirenix. The sirenix outfits aren't that bad, but I just hate what they did with her hair. x-x It kind of makes her look tomboyish rather than reserved.

Musa seems to be a bit more mainstream now. She used to use a lot of slang in the older episodes, and now she does seem a bit more modern and asian like lol.

Techna seems to be less logical nowadays. I really thought how neat it was to see how resourceful and truly intelligent she was in the first season, even without her technology powers. I honestly liked her better with her aussie/british like accent. She seems to be a bit more comical now, but still a techno wiz.

Flora has always been really loving and caring. I think that she pretty much stays the same, but she is a bit more outgoing than from the earlier seasons.

As for Aisha, I don't think she is that snobby. She went through a lot of hardship in her life despite being a princess. Even in the first episode she was introduced in, she already was so courageous and brave, nearly dying to save the pixies. She even went into a coma for like 4 days! x-x

Also, about those animation changes you were talking about, I feel like it changed most significantly in season 5.

[Image: cFMKKDO.gif]

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
01-23-2014, 10:19 PM
That's true about Mirta. I totally forgot about her >_<... A lot of people had originally thought that she might have become part of the winx, but that didn't happen. Also, don't know what happened to her friend Lucy.

Well, when I think that Aisha/Layla is Snobby, I guess I meant in her way with boys I suppose? I guess not snobby, she's more stubborn if anything...

I kind of want to see more of Roxie too...

Is it just me, or have they only been focusing on Bloom/Sky's relationship rather than the others? I mean, Musa has her problems w/ Riven... and girl hurry up and just be w/ him or not w/ him -_-...

I want to see more of the winx w/ their guys more... I mean, at least w/ Techna and Flora, and even Stella. Aisha/Layla... w/ that guy..forgot his name from the season 5... OTL... I'm kind of sad about Nabu still =(
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
02-08-2014, 02:22 AM
@xKiYoMiNaTiONx

I heard news that episode 7 and 8 of season 6 are going to be released at the same time on February 17th. This would probably explain why the release has been held back longer than usual.

Here is an episode preview if you haven't seen it already even though you probably have

It mentioned how they are learning more about the Legendarium. Now that all of the Winx have their Bloomix powers, I wonder if they will have a little get together with the Trix, Selena, and Diaspro. o-o Also, for some reason I kind of want Daphne to get Bloomix powers, as she does have the dragon's flame just like Bloom, so technically she can earn Bloomix without Bloom's fire if you think on a Technical basis. I almost threw in a Techna pun right just then. xD

xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
02-08-2014, 08:00 AM
@❀Fairy Princess Bloom❀ Not necessarily... Watching the episode where they released the fire-eaters, they didn't really go after Daphne at all. Kind of strange if you think about it because she is the princess of Domino as well...but then again, Bloom is the "Keeper of the Dragon Flame", meaning the Dragon Flame is a part of Bloom.

But yes, it would definitely be nice to see a step up for Daphne, but she just got her sirenix powers back as the Nymph of Sirenix so, I don't know if they'll have her get a bloomix at all =(
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
02-26-2014, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2014, 02:24 AM by Bloom.)

The Nickelodeon voice actors are so amazing! ^^ I just loved hearing their voices. Its a shame Bloom's voice actor wasn't there, but I will continue hunt down a video with her voice actor in it. xD

I have to say that they better keep Flora's voice actor. I just love her voice! x.x

Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
03-30-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 04:22 PM by Bloom.)
@xKiYoMiNaTiONx

Apparently some new Winx episodes were released early in Italian! Surprised!

Despite not knowing what they are saying half of the time, I think I have an idea of how the plot is shifting towards Bloom and Selena's past, ultimately leading up to whoever that guy is in the Legendarium.

xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
03-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Ahh! No spoilers please! XD... They keep pushing back the english airdate >_<
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
03-30-2014, 08:18 PM
Don't worry, I wouldn't ruin anything for you! x.x

I can't even translate half of the context, so I couldn't even give any information if I tried. =p

xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
04-08-2014, 11:44 PM
Hehe...

Saw this on Saturday at the convention, and I literally freaked out!! Because it's the first time I've seen anybody, and I MEAN ANYBODY to them!!

Spoiler:
[Image: uvzv8MLl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Club Conquest ninJAS 15 2,284 10-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Swords > Axes > Lances: The Fire Emblem Club Hylia 12 1,858 08-15-2012, 11:50 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Official! Written Word lovers club! Zether-Man 4 962 04-27-2012, 08:19 PM
Last Post by Zueq