Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
❤hotchocolats daily life and hobby blog❤
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

❤hotchocolats daily life and hobby blog❤
hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-22-2014, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014, 02:20 PM by hotchocolat.)
Hello, all! I'm relatively new so many of you probably don't know who I am, but I'll start a blog here regardless. I like to watch anime, so I'll post about it here. I'll also post about my daily life sometimes. Woohoo! Let's start...
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-22-2014, 04:45 AM
Ah, so you like anime? What kind of anime? Pokemon? Do you also like Manga too? Me, the only anime I like at the moment is Pokemon. But I am hearing about pretty good ones.

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

Registered
08-22-2014, 10:08 PM
I like all kinds of anime but mostly I like anime with cute girls, haha. My favorites are Love Live School Idol Project, Aikatsu, Ojamajo Doremi and Yuru Yuri. I also like some shonen stuff. Manga is good too, right now I'm reading a shonen jump series called Gintama. There's tons of good stuff out there!
I am considering starting up the Pokemon anime again, I really want to rewatch the Orange Islands episodes.
hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

Registered
08-22-2014, 11:27 PM
Tonight I'm watching the third episode of Free: Eternal Summer. Admittedly, I lost a bit of interest in it but I'm rewatching because there are two characters I am interested in, Mikoshiba and a new pink-haired character who caught my eye. I thought I would enjoy this new season more because Rin is more of a central character rather than an antagonist. I have to say, I like the first opening better but the animation is spectacular as always.

Here is my favorite new character of the season, Mikoshiba.
[Image: n7PevhL.png]
He's very hyper and likes to show-off, and I smile whenever I see him! I hope he gets lots of screentime.

The main focus of this episode is Rei, who is insecure in his swimming abilities.
[Image: HLArRqc.png]
Originally from the track team, he is awkward in the water and can only swim a certain way, but he's trying his best. Rei's insecurities throughout the series resonate with me. He is also insecure because Makoto, Haru and Nagisa have been friends for a long time, but he has only known them for a small time. This is often the same situation I get into when I make new friends. However, Nagisa really likes Rei a lot, as we can see here...
[Image: AVLHadE.png]
They really are a cute coup- I mean... They have a good relationship!
In the end, Rei decides to stay, of course. The anime wouldn't be the same without him.

Stay tuned for the next anime review... Tomorrow we'll be reviewing the anime Space Brothers!
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
08-23-2014, 12:02 AM
Cute Blog! ^^ I look forward to reading some of your future reviews. I've always wondered why so many people are into the Free! series. I should maybe try to watch an episode or two. There wouldn't happen to be any english sub/dub would there?

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

Registered
08-23-2014, 12:12 AM
Yeah, Free is subbed. I just watch anime French subbed sometimes. There might be a dub someday. Free is very popular among girls because it's one of the few anime that has male fanservice aimed at girls. It's also enjoyable to watch despite that.
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪806.74
Super Moderators
08-23-2014, 01:31 AM
Haha.... you can tell I'm a Free! fangirl xD Kiss Me! Tongue

Though, I'm not gonna lie... I'm trying to stay away from reviewing Free! as an anime as a whole... especially on tumblr. There are so many haters out there...not of the show, but of the way people view things. For example, I love my MakoHaru, but I also love RinHaru. I like RinTori, but I also like MomoTori... Haha... I like KisuMako too now... I love Minishiba, he's adorable! xD... Reigisa is the best though ahahaha xD... Who wouldn't want a shota for a seme?? xD...

Yeah, I can go on and on about Free! if you'd let me, but... I'm not... not my blog hahaha...
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
08-23-2014, 09:24 PM
Ah! So, do you know what channel Free! is on? I may want to watch it.

Oh! So you smile when Mikoshiba is on? I smile whenever Silver is on (for Manga) for some unknown reason. Yes, Manga is very great. Have you read Pokemon Adventures? It's really great. And if they turn that to an anime series, oh, I would explode of happiness!

hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

Registered
08-23-2014, 11:43 PM
Free! Isn't on TV, you gotta watch it online. It's only on TV in Japan.
Silver is my favorite character! I love him so much. I only know him from the games though, I don't really care much for the manga.
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
08-24-2014, 12:26 AM
@hotchocolat, okay. Is there a specific website to see the best quality of Free!?

Going a bit off topic here, but Silver is my favourite too! You can tell on my signature! But I'll tell you, Silver is best in the manga. That's where you'll see him more deeply, and thats where I liked him more. Though you don't have to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pigville - Martin's Blog Porkchop 0 123 04-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post by Porkchop
  Zueq's Ba-Zueq-A~ Blog :3 Zueq 151 7,640 03-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  We can have a blog here? Luigi's Purple Coins 3 315 03-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  Minecrafting Blog ninJAS 2 335 10-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Last Post by ninJAS