Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
A Glance Towards The Future [2/26]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

A Glance Towards The Future [2/26]
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
02-26-2015, 11:23 PM
Hey guys! As some of you may have noticed, there have been some changes around the forums. Recently activity has been lower than it usually has been and we are taking effective action towards this. In order to restore what was once a lively and glowing community here, we are going to change a few things around here for the better.

Firstly, the forum themes will be updating. Over the course of March, all of the forum themes will be having a few graphic changes.

Secondly, @Rouge007 has been promoted to Moderator. She will not have any specific areas to moderate at the moment, but will instead assist the staff with our revitalization movement and will overall be an excellent additional member to ask for help with anything that needs of moderation. Be sure to congratulate her as well!

Additionally, full revitalization of events will be taking place. We are having a special course of events coming up for this spring, so we will be happy to announce them soon.

Furthermore, your input is what we are most interested in. If you have any suggestions at all for improving the forum, please message us! We are open to all kinds of ideas. Whether they be large or small please don't hesitate to share some of your input with us! If you want to help out even more, share PokeSun with your friends and have them give us their opinion too. We will appreciate all types of support. =)

Overall, I would like to thank all of you who have remained in the community and I am happy to say that there will be special rewards for all of you who help us revolutionize the forums during our downside. May we all continue to brighten each other's day here on PokeSun! ^^

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Dock
Docking station

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-26-2015, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2015, 11:44 PM by Dock.)
Nice! I can't wait to see the forum in it's prime, full and bustling with activity. I'll try to be as active as I can to help with activity and community growth. Also congrats to @❀Bloom❀ and @Rouge007 on your new and improved positions!

Edit note: Hmm weird the @ tagging system didn't seem work with your name Bloom, not sure if that's because of the unicode text symbols or I am doing it wrong. Probably the latter if anything.
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪546.42
Registered
02-27-2015, 12:37 AM
@Dock since Bloom has symbols in her username you have to have "s around it in order for the tagging system to recognize it ^^

"❀Bloom❀" with the @ in front.

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
02-28-2015, 10:39 PM
I suppose its about time I make things easier for myself and others by making my name able to be typed for tagging and such, so I have removed the flowers!

Also, be sure to be on the lookout for anything new, as there might be some new things in store for a particular event coming up.

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hint of The Future [12/30] teamplasma 7 892 12-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Update: Hint of the Future [11/11] Zueq 5 993 11-17-2012, 03:18 PM
Last Post by Porkchop