Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
ANOTHER BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! [6/4]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

ANOTHER BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! [6/4]
DunsparceGirl
I want a sweet glazed donut :|

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-12-2015, 01:44 PM
Ohh yay! Congrats on getting your website back, sir! Smile

Credit to @xKiYoMiNaTiONx! Heart 
[Image: omXaXrz.png]
shenanigans
↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠

Registered
08-01-2015, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2016, 04:49 PM by shenanigans.)
Yeah, the whole reason I popped back in to see for myself is because I had to verify something on this old email address and saw the email about you getting the forum back, Z. Congratulations, I'm definitely glad you got it back. I can't make any promises but I will try to be on more often. Those PokeSun days way back when were pretty much the brightest time in my life and it really meant a lot to me, helped me through some hard times, especially with all the lovely people here who actually cared. So thank you, and welcome back. <3

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,889.43
Founder and Administrator
08-02-2015, 12:33 AM
(08-01-2015, 02:50 AM)Skye Wrote: Yeah, the whole reason I popped back in to see for myself is because I had to verify something on this old email address and saw the email about you getting the forum back, Z. Congratulations, I'm definitely glad you got it back. I can't make any promises but I will try to be on more often. Those PokeSun days way back when were pretty much the brightest time in my life and it really meant a lot to me, helped me through some hard times, especially with all the lovely people here who actually cared. So thank you, and welcome back. <3

Well I'm so glad you had to login to your old email address. XD And thank you! I'm glad to have my baby website back. Wink I'm also glad you're back! ^_^
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
08-26-2015, 02:25 PM
I've clearly missed a lot of goings-on in the past year or two. Only just got a reliable laptop again after mine broke down about a year ago so thought I'd pop in. Glad I did to say the least.

I'm not as avid a pokemon fan as I used to be, but I'll try to pop in and say hi from time to time. Who knows, maybe being here can rekindle the flame that's gone out =]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Announcement! [5/9] ninJAS 8 774 05-27-2015, 08:24 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  Announcement Bars are now back! [5/26] Zueq 5 643 05-27-2013, 11:22 AM
Last Post by WildStar