Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Anyone Have a Totodile?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Anyone Have a Totodile?
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,264.39
Veterans
06-30-2014, 09:50 PM
Hey y'all! So just recently (a little before the summer to be exact) I discovered what a wonderful thing the wonder trade is! ^^ I haven't really made it a goal to collect all of the starters, but I would very much like to have a Totodile. There have been quite a few instances where people have taunted me with it during trades, but I guess I just didn't have anything to their liking. Tongue It doesn't have to be shiny or anything like that. But if you have an unwanted shiny Totodile I wouldn't complain

Also, IF you have a Totodile with its hidden ability, sheer force, that would be AWESOME! Big Grin I'll try to muster up a little something for ya if you go through the trouble of getting a good nature, having the HA, or it being shiny. I don't have anything fancy, just a couple of cool Pokemon, some with HAs, and then a couple Pokemon with the PokeRus.

Thank you so much ahead of time! :3

Wow, that was a long post for a Totodile... >.>
But then again, Totodile was my first Pokemon ever, so he's pretty important! ^^

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,258.48
Super Moderators
06-30-2014, 11:24 PM
I can give you a totodile, though it's not HA or anything =(

**and for a second I thought you said Totorodile lol**
smoakdragon

Veterans
07-01-2014, 08:36 AM
Awesome!! Thank you so much Kiyo! I'm not really sure what I could give you in return, but I'd love to trade with you and add you to my friends list! ^^ I should be on later tonight, right now I have I give a softball clinic to a group of 10 year olds. :3

xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
07-01-2014, 09:27 AM
(07-01-2014, 08:36 AM)smoakdragon Wrote: Awesome!! Thank you so much Kiyo! I'm not really sure what I could give you in return, but I'd love to trade with you and add you to my friends list! ^^ I should be on later tonight, right now I have I give a softball clinic to a group of 10 year olds. :3

I'm pretty sure we're already on each others 3DS friends list lol... ^_^... If you happen to have a Yanma, Howlucha, Sigilyph, Tauros, or a Remoraid... those will be good... if not, it's cool... i'll still give ya the totodile ^_^
smoakdragon

Veterans
07-01-2014, 05:34 PM
(07-01-2014, 09:27 AM)xKiYoMiNaTiONx Wrote:
(07-01-2014, 08:36 AM)smoakdragon Wrote: Awesome!! Thank you so much Kiyo! I'm not really sure what I could give you in return, but I'd love to trade with you and add you to my friends list! ^^ I should be on later tonight, right now I have I give a softball clinic to a group of 10 year olds. :3

I'm pretty sure we're already on each others 3DS friends list lol... ^_^... If you happen to have a Yanma, Howlucha, Sigilyph, Tauros, or a Remoraid... those will be good... if not, it's cool... i'll still give ya the totodile ^_^

Haha yeah I think we've registered before, I just can't remember. XD I think I may have a Hawlucha or Sigilyph, if not, I should be able to find one quickly! ^^ Any nickname preferences?

And also, would you know how to get a Hidden ability Pokemon? I know that you can find them in hoard in the wild, but you can't find Totodiles in the wild. Tongue

I'm actually not home right now... I should be online later tonight. :3

xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
07-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Haha... I know that if you have friend safaris, it's a lot easier to find HA pokemon...but that's all I know... (or if you breed until you die lmao)...

Just let me know when you're ready. No nicknames necessary =) If you want a nickname for your totodile, let me know!
smoakdragon

Veterans
07-01-2014, 09:54 PM
@xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Hmmm, I'll see what I can do to find one. :3 I've been thinking about it and I've made it a goal to find a Hidden Ability Totodile as well! ^^

I'll probably take like 30 minutes to get ready for bed, find a Sigilyph or Hawlucha, and then hook up to the WiFi at my grandparents' house. Is that alright with you? Smile

xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

Super Moderators
07-02-2014, 12:27 AM
@smoakdragon: whoops! >_<... I was in my sisters room for a long time lmao... Let me know the next time you're ready for trade lol
Jbman5
PokeFreak

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-03-2014, 08:56 AM
(06-30-2014, 09:50 PM)smoakdragon Wrote: Hey y'all! So just recently (a little before the summer to be exact) I discovered what a wonderful thing the wonder trade is! ^^ I haven't really made it a goal to collect all of the starters, but I would very much like to have a Totodile. There have been quite a few instances where people have taunted me with it during trades, but I guess I just didn't have anything to their liking. Tongue It doesn't have to be shiny or anything like that. But if you have an unwanted shiny Totodile I wouldn't complain

Also, IF you have a Totodile with its hidden ability, sheer force, that would be AWESOME! Big Grin I'll try to muster up a little something for ya if you go through the trouble of getting a good nature, having the HA, or it being shiny. I don't have anything fancy, just a couple of cool Pokemon, some with HAs, and then a couple Pokemon with the PokeRus.

Thank you so much ahead of time! :3

Wow, that was a long post for a Totodile... >.>
But then again, Totodile was my first Pokemon ever, so he's pretty important! ^^

I might have one I'll have to check

Don't forget to check out my pokemon x and y shop, where I sell hidden ability pokemon as well as regular pokemon at this link:
http://www.pokesun.com/t-Shop-jbman5-s-p...trade-shop

My friend code is 5129-0529-3866, tell me yours!

I am looking for shinies so tell me if you have any for trade.

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBLI8Vx...JctjpQgnAA
My blog website: http://pokeplaystcg.weebly.com/
smoakdragon

Veterans
07-03-2014, 06:03 PM
Oh awesome @Jbman5! Kiyo and I were planning in trading tonight, but I'll still happily accept your Totodile if you still want to get rid of it! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a Totodile/Cyndaquil/Chikorita Joacko 4 547 02-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post by chavonc