Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Anyone have Magician Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Anyone have Magician Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox?
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-08-2014, 12:01 PM
I'm looking for a hidden ability Fenniken or Braixen or Delphox. Preferably female with modest nature but it can just have the hidden ability. I'll find something out to get the nature and gender. In return, I have Roselia with Spikes and Sleep Powder and Froakie's with Protean, and Chespins with Bulletproof and spikes.

Thank you in advanced! My friend code is 5086-0840-2003

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Hylia
DreamSpell

Registered
06-09-2014, 12:28 AM
I have Braxien as a friend safari Pokemon from a buddy. I can spend time getting an exact Braxien for you. Or just the Braxien with the ability, and maybe a Ditto with that nature and all around IVs, perhaps? I don't need anything in return, it's all good.

Code: 3883-6224-3093

I'll start my hunt now~
Kevin

Registered
06-09-2014, 09:41 AM
If you're fine with that ^^ You don't have to though, you can just give me it just with the hidden ability. Although, I would like it to have a modest nature. But I don't need IVs. I don't want you to go through the trouble. But thank you!

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Hylia
DreamSpell

Registered
06-12-2014, 06:53 PM
All right, cool. I caught a couple of them in the past couple of days (my apologies for not being online, my summer class started) Still going for that Modest female though, so I'll keep on trying. I got a modest male one with the target ability, however.
Kevin

Registered
06-13-2014, 02:56 PM
Hmm....I don't want you to try too hard. I'd be happy with the male Fenniken. i could find a way to breed it and get a female.

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Hylia
DreamSpell

Registered
06-16-2014, 12:47 AM
If you're sure about that? I decided to breed the modest male one until I got a female one. xD Since the friend safari ones weren't being very nice to me and giving me not-female-modest Magicians. The female one I did catch was Calm, ha. xD

Anyway, I think that'd be the fastest option. The breeding I mean. I'll do all the work, so just sit back, relax and I'll make it quick. I'll be online tomorrow, hopefully with the hatched girl Fennekin Modest w/Magician. I have class to attend so it'll be a little after 2PM on Pacific coast time when I'm online. Hopefully that's not too long for you. Until then!
Kevin

Registered
06-18-2014, 03:10 PM
Okay. @Hylia can you post on here when you're online so that I can get online as well. Thanks for much for this by the way! You're so nice!

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Hylia
DreamSpell

Registered
06-19-2014, 11:10 AM
All right, I'll be online today around 4PM (possibly earlier around 3PM) Pacific time! Smile Hopefully we can meet then!
BlackRayquazaX
New Trainer

Registered
07-17-2014, 04:48 PM
Hey bud, i added ur friend code on my ds. can u add mine pls, i would like to get a magician Braixen. My friend code is 2020-1098-2984. pls and thnku Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shop: Fennekin's Breeding & Trade Shop Fennekin_Fireninja653 14 2,790 12-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Last Post by SCMowns