Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Ask Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Ask Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪4,635.06
Founder and Administrator
07-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Hi everybody! ^_^ Wink

With the Ask Me Anything topics back, I decided to make one just for me! So feel free to ask me any questions you'd like to ask me, or just anything in general you'd like to know, to get to better know your founder and administrator of PokéSun! ^^
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-05-2015, 12:15 AM
Oh crap, I almost missed yours.

~Why Lucario and Blaziken? Is it because of the Red/Blue Oni thing going on, or is there another reason?

~What if thread was not kill?

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-05-2015, 10:37 PM
i know you showed me to the thread as to how others might pronounce your name, but did you confirm one? if not, could an audio file or instructions be shared?

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
denden
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-05-2015, 10:39 PM
what drove you to start this forum?
was it hard to make a forum?
how long did it take for a loyal group of members to form?

[Image: i4rMscM.png]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

Registered
07-08-2015, 12:13 AM
Have you ever played Kid Icarus: Uprising? If so, who is your favourite character?
Also, what is your favourite Mega Evolution besides Lucario, Latios and Blaziken and why?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
07-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Hey Zeuq! What is your favorite food to eat? Like, so good that you could eat it EVERY DAY. Big Grin
What is your favorite article of clothing that you own? If you we're to have one superpower, what would it be? Is there anyone you would want to trade places with for a day or so? Who?

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

07-10-2015, 01:51 PM
(07-05-2015, 12:15 AM)Isaac Wrote: Oh crap, I almost missed yours.

~Why Lucario and Blaziken? Is it because of the Red/Blue Oni thing going on, or is there another reason?

~What if thread was not kill?

1) Hm.. Well they're both some of my favorite Pokémon, and their mega evolutions are pretty amazing looking, so using the combination together when I was making the signature and avatar set somehow looked nice together. I didn't even know there was a wallpaper with both of them displayed on it, which is the one I'm using as my profile background banner, so that's pretty neat! Also, I guess when they were first released, I just really wanted to make a signature and avatar set with some sort of mega evolution on it, and I guess I couldn't decide, so I just used both!

2) What if what? Lol. I'm not sure I understood that question. xD

(07-05-2015, 10:37 PM)Gengar Wrote: i know you showed me to the thread as to how others might pronounce your name, but did you confirm one? if not, could an audio file or instructions be shared?

Yes, I do believed I confirmed it. I'm pretty sure I pronounce it "Zweck."

(07-05-2015, 10:39 PM)denden Wrote: what drove you to start this forum?
was it hard to make a forum?
how long did it take for a loyal group of members to form?

What drove me to start this forum? Well after being on a number of other Pokémon forums in the past 5 or so years, I wasn't really satisfied with any of them. Either there were certain things I didn't like, how certain things were set up, how things were ran, etc. I had ran a couple of PKMN forums in my early days, but I had left all of them (and so did everybody else on all of the forums,) and joined a Pokémon forum that I was on for about 2 years... maybe even more, and of course, didn't like the way it was ran, or how this was like that, etc. So I decided that I was actually serious about running a Pokémon forum. So for almost a year, I had documentations with all kinds of crazy info on it such as forum name suggestions, all the plugins I was going to start off using, what themes I would use, web hosting and domain hosting, it was literally like 3 pages long of just stuff! So in early January 2012, I bought the domain pokesun.com, got the hosting set up, got the forum set up, all the sub forums laid out, bought a theme and heavily modified it to my liking, and opened it up on the same day PS was created. Smile

Um... not really. Since I had past experience, it wasn't really that hard to make the forum.

And I'd say about a month. I knew a lot of people, and a good amount of people found out about PokéSun, so I'd say within a month, maybe even two or three weeks, I had a good amount of loyal members coming on.

(07-08-2015, 12:13 AM)✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Wrote: Have you ever played Kid Icarus: Uprising? If so, who is your favourite character?
Also, what is your favourite Mega Evolution besides Lucario, Latios and Blaziken and why?

Actually, no. I think I really should though!

My other favorite mega evolutions would probably have to be Gengar, Kangaskhan, Gyarados, Ampharos, Manectric, Absol, Garchomp, Sharpedo, Altaria, and Rayquaza! Smile

(07-09-2015, 03:36 PM)smoakdragon Wrote: Hey Zeuq! What is your favorite food to eat? Like, so good that you could eat it EVERY DAY. Big Grin
What is your favorite article of clothing that you own? If you we're to have one superpower, what would it be? Is there anyone you would want to trade places with for a day or so? Who?

It's Zueq... >.<"

Anyway, favorite food? Omg... there's so many! Um.. Oh jeez... I might have to come back with you on that one later... There's just so many!

My favorite article of clothing? But there's so many, too! Actually, I really like the button up short sleeve shirts that I have, I guess you can refer them to what the British people where? The really fancy ones? Idk.. Tongue

My superpower would where I can travel through time!

Trade places with? Hm.. There's too many people! Tongue
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
07-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Am I annoying you when I sometimes misspell your name?

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

07-11-2015, 12:41 AM
(07-10-2015, 06:09 PM)✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Wrote: Am I annoying you when I sometimes misspell your name?

No, you don't annoy me when you misspell my username. XD Haha HeHe! I just think it's funny how a large number of people do misspell my username, and how they misspell it. The most common one is "Zeuq," but I've seen some pretty weird and funky ones in the past. Haha xD
✯Ho-OhLugia✯

Registered
07-11-2015, 12:55 AM
What are examples of funky and funny ways that your name was misspelt?