Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Ask Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Ask Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪4,631.06
Founder and Administrator
07-20-2015, 11:29 AM
(07-16-2015, 03:24 AM)✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Wrote: -What's up with airplane food?
-When it comes down to it, are you the strongest?
-Are you ever willing to face up against the twins in a Pokemon Battle (in any Pokemon game)?
-If so, do you think you'll win? Why/Why not?
-What is your least favourite subject at school?

1) I'm not sure. I thought it was... okay when I was on a total of 6 airplanes when I went to Japan and the Philippines. The tea they gave me though was fabulous! XD

2) No.... I am so not the strongest.. Tongue

3) Maybe... if I train a bit so that I actually have a chance at beating you. Hehe

4) I might win.. I might not. I would rely on good luck. xP

5) Probably math. I hate doing math and everything about it. Lol.

(07-20-2015, 08:13 AM)Gengar Wrote: what is the weirdest question someone has ever asked you? and while i am at it, can you lay eggs?

Well just recently, there's this creepy guy at my work that comes in every so often, and he asked me if I drove a truck and how much my monthly payment was and my insurance info and stuff.. He asks so much personal info from me... Lol.
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-20-2015, 11:36 AM
I'm pretty sure "Can you lay eggs?" is now the creepiest question he has been asked.

~You said your work, what kind of job do you work? (Just the category is fine; I don't care too much about specifics.)
~What do you consider your best quality? How about your worst?
~If someone had something you really wanted, what would you do in order to acquire it?
~How often do you find ideas run dry for you, in your creative process?
~Will all of these questions be answered in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z?

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-20-2015, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2015, 11:46 AM by medicham.)
have you watched any good movies lately? if not what are the past ones you've liked?

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

07-22-2015, 12:48 PM
(07-20-2015, 11:36 AM)Isaac Wrote: I'm pretty sure "Can you lay eggs?" is now the creepiest question he has been asked.

~You said your work, what kind of job do you work? (Just the category is fine; I don't care too much about specifics.)
~What do you consider your best quality? How about your worst?
~If someone had something you really wanted, what would you do in order to acquire it?
~How often do you find ideas run dry for you, in your creative process?
~Will all of these questions be answered in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z?

Oh.. yeah. That was a pretty weird question, too. Lol.

1) I work at Braum's. You probably don't know what that is, unless you live on Oklahoma or the states that surround Oklahoma, but basically it's an ice cream, fast food, and market place. I run the market, where we sell quite a variety of stuff including ice cream, fruits, milk, etc. So I take care of my area, and I run the register there. Smile I'm quite good at my job, if I say so myself. Haha. Tongue I'm quite dedicated to it, and I love all my customers. xD

2) My best quality? Hmm... I guess.. well... that's tough.. I can't really think right now what my best quality would have to be... I'll have to get back with you on that one. xD My worst quality would have to be learning certain things. I'm great at learning new things quick, but after a while I'll somehow do it... differently and not the proper way, I guess you can say it like that. Like this year, I'm in the Color Guard team, which is flags for marching band. I'm great at learning all the new moves and such, but after a while I somehow do some of them.. differently. xD So I have to re-teach myself to do it the proper way. Tongue Quite... weird. Lol.

3) Well of course, I'll try my very best to earn it! If I could buy it, then I'd work my very best at trying to earn money and saving it all up just to try to buy it!

4) Well I have a pretty creative mind... only a few ideas that come to mind haven't really worked out, but most seem to work out well!

5) Let's hope... HeHe!

(07-20-2015, 11:41 AM)Gengar Wrote: have you watched any good movies lately? if not what are the past ones you've liked?
Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
07-23-2015, 07:14 PM
~Wait, is that an actual picture? The white space to the left of the person looks off.
(also I'll admit that zoomed out at the tiny thumbnail view I thought it looked like a picture of Justin Bieber from several years in the past)

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

07-23-2015, 09:40 PM
(07-23-2015, 07:14 PM)Isaac Wrote: ~Wait, is that an actual picture? The white space to the left of the person looks off.
(also I'll admit that zoomed out at the tiny thumbnail view I thought it looked like a picture of Justin Bieber from several years in the past)

;_; I feel so ashamed now that you have said that... XD I have no clue how my hair looks anything like what JB's hair did in the past, but okay then. Lol.

Anyway, yes that's an actual picture. I guess the exposure of the picture and such made it look like just plain whiteness on the left of it.. but I was in a car wash area, and I took that picture inside of it. Tongue
Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
07-23-2015, 11:25 PM
Quote:;_; I feel so ashamed now that you have said that...
It's okay. Someone has said that about me too. You're not alone.

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
07-24-2015, 02:03 PM
what kind of super power would you hate to have?

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

Registered
07-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Zueq (which I misspelled but then changed it), you are awesome!

-If you were to choose one Pokemon to have and you couldn't have any more, which Pokemon would you choose?
-What was the craziest science experiment that you have ever done (school included)?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
07-26-2015, 04:12 AM
will there be more pokemon eggies?