Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Ask Talonflame anything
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Ask Talonflame anything
Talonflame
Looker <3

PokéDollars: ₪164.8
Registered
08-01-2018, 12:51 AM
You can ask me anything in this topic.
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,204.22
Veterans
08-01-2018, 08:58 AM
Alright so question time! I usually ask at least 5 at a time so get ready. Tongue

1. Is your favorite Pokemon Talaonflame/what caused you to choose the username?
2. What's your favorite food?
3. What was the first Pokemon game you ever played/how long have you been a Pokemon fan?
4. Is there something about the franchise that you enjoy the most? (games/figures/cards/show etc.)
5. What's your favorite animal? I saw your favorite Pokemon list and see that you might be a bird person. Wink
6. Do you have any pets?
7. What are some of your favorite bands/songs? (I'm always looking for new music lol)

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Talonflame
Looker <3

Registered
08-01-2018, 10:14 AM
1. Is your favorite Pokemon Talaonflame/what caused you to choose the username? Yes, it's one of my favourites.
2. What's your favorite food? Anything vegan. I hate salads so I rarely eat them.
3. What was the first Pokemon game you ever played/how long have you been a Pokemon fan? I remembered borrow my brother's Red version, so ever since that came out. (1996 Tongue)
4. Is there something about the franchise that you enjoy the most? (games/figures/cards/show etc.) I enjoy the games and the spin-off games; Conquest being my favourite.
5. What's your favorite animal? I saw your favorite Pokemon list and see that you might be a bird person. Wink Yes. Been studying birds since I was 10. Birds are definitely my favourite animals. Snakes, insects, spiders, bats, dolphins, lizards, turtles, sharks, big cats, wild dogs, anything wild/the untouchables/animals that people hate, are some of my other favourites.
6. Do you have any pets? I have four cockatiels, three budgies and two goldfish.
7. What are some of your favorite bands/songs? (I'm always looking for new music lol) Journey, The Eagles, Foreigner, Doobie Brothers, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys. I prefer 70s and 80s.
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪5,452.89
Founder and Administrator
08-03-2018, 11:24 AM
How did you find out about PokéSun? Smile
Talonflame
Looker <3

Registered
08-03-2018, 11:07 PM
(08-03-2018, 11:24 AM)Zueq Wrote: How did you find out about PokéSun? Smile

I found it on MyBB! Big Grin

[Image: ObsessedwithBirds.gif]
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪983.86
Veterans
08-04-2018, 02:36 PM
What other types of games do you enjoy playing besides Pokemon? Smile

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Talonflame
Looker <3

Registered
08-04-2018, 10:20 PM
(08-04-2018, 02:36 PM)ninJAS Wrote: What other types of games do you enjoy playing besides Pokemon? Smile

Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright, Terraria, Minecraft, League of Legends. Definitely recommend all of them. Smile

[Image: ObsessedwithBirds.gif]
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪983.86
Veterans
08-05-2018, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 07:18 AM by ninJAS.)
Never played Prof Layton or PW but I've heard good things about them.

Minecraft is always fun I don't care who you are haha we used to have a server for members here and it was always a blast ^^

I have Terreria but I don't play it very often so I'm horrible at it xD

I prefer Dota myself in case you couldn't tell from my Legion Commander Sig/Avi xP I do enjoy LoL as well tho because I'm a bit of a lore whore ^^ I LOVE ILLAOI! She is definitely my favorite. Has great lore and is a blast to play even if she isn't the best.

Who are some of your favorite champions lore or play wise?
Have you ever played Vain Glory? It is very similar to LoL and it is for mobile.... I ask because I have recently gotten into playing it myself and I need friends xD

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^