Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Ask Your Friendly Neighborhood ninJAS!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Ask Your Friendly Neighborhood ninJAS!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪558.71
Registered
11-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Just realized that I never made one of these >.> I know I did some Q&A videos a long time ago but please feel free to ask me anything at all and I will be more than happy to answer your questions ^^

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
11-04-2014, 10:48 AM
Okay, I'll bite.
Why Meloetta?

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
ninJAS

Registered
11-04-2014, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014, 09:11 PM by ninJAS.)
Meloetta is actually my favorite Legendary to date ^^ I love the design and the fact that it can alter it's form if need be. The musical theme of both forms I thought was rather interesting as well....plus it is so cute how can I not like it? >.>

Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
11-04-2014, 09:27 PM
What does your username stand for? As in the nin and the JAS? Why did you pick that username?

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
ninJAS

Registered
11-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Well JAS is my initials and I generally play a lot of shooting or survival games. I always tend to play as a stealthy character or a sniper so someone who isn't easily detected but still deadly, much like a ninja. It just so happened that my initials fit into the word "ninjas" perfectly so I have used it ever since.....keep in mind it was several years ago when I came up with the idea I am just so accustomed to it now that it would be difficult to get used to something new entirely >.>

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
12-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Ah so JAS are your initials? I think at some point Rouge and I thought your name was Jasper or something and that's what that stood for. XD @Rouge007, is that accurate? I can't remember.

Hmm a question for JAS...
Do you have any pets? If so, what kind are they and what are their names?
What's your favorite color?
Have you ever traveled anywhere outside the United States? If so, tell me where! If not, tell me your favorite place you've been.
Do you have that one possession that you absolutely cherish and just couldn't bear to get rid of from your childhood? (I know I do :3) Don't think you can get away with not telling what it is...TELL ME! Big Grin
What's your favorite type of junk food?
Favorite type of "normal" not-junk food?

Huh, I'll leave it at that. I guess I don't understand what a question is... >.>

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
ninJAS

Registered
12-10-2014, 03:04 PM
My name is most definitely NOT Jasper haha it is Jordan Tongue

I have a dog named Reuben who is a pit bull/retriever mix and I love him to death! He has a sister, which belongs to my brother but stays with us since he lives in Florida for college right now, named Teagan. Even though they are siblings they are polar opposites -_- Reuben is calm and mild mannered while Teagan has an attitude and a half and always has to be the center of attention...

Favorite color would have to be blue! Leaning more towards teal or cyan though rather than just a normal blue >.>

I have been to Canada before just above Niagra Falls. Was young when I went but I remember everyone in a resturaunt looking at me like I had the plauge when I asked for ketchup on my French fries....apparently they all eat gravy with theirs haha

The one thing I possess that I've cherished from my childhood is probably my "golden" Charizard card. Is a metal plate of some kind painted golden that I think was distributed by McDonalds maybe? I remember they had all of the first Gen starters final evos as well as Mewtwo (I think). I somehow managed to get Charizard and I about died because he is my favorite starter and I have kept it ever since then....it is actually in the first drawer of my nightstand right now xD

Favorite junk food it going to have to be pull apart Twislers....can never get enough of those things O-O

Favorite normal food is a tough one :/ I love a ton of different kinds of food from all kinds of nationalities and regions so it really just depends what I'm in the mood for to figure out my favorite food....really though any type of seafood is a big attraction to me. Fish, crab, shrimp, clams, lobster, mussels, oysters, scallops, and anything else like that I am all for pretty much all of the time. Fresh caught off of the coast always tastes the best but I've had a lot of great seafood inland too >.>

Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪652.69
Registered
12-11-2014, 09:42 PM
I have an important question... WHY HAVEN'T WE SKYPED??? XD @smoakdragon seriously we need to do that again.

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
ninJAS

Registered
12-12-2014, 07:42 AM
Because you guys have left me here all alone Crying @Rouge007 @smoakdragon we most definitely should again though! You will probably have to pardon my lag yet again BUT it would be great to be able to talk to/see you guys again ^^

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,043.04
Registered
12-12-2014, 06:51 PM
(12-12-2014, 07:42 AM)ninJAS Wrote: Because you guys have left me here all alone Crying
ninJAS says as it opens up a pit of deep deep sorrow and regret in my stomach. XD

We definitely need to Skype! I know it sounds weird, but I'll actually be available Monday and Tuesday nights, and not the weekend, because I have to finish a paper that's due. Tongue

Okay so more questions for JAS...

What's your favorite season?
What's your favorite genre of music? Artist/band?
Can you speak another language/what was the one that you took in high school or college?
Who's your favorite Smash Bros. character? (or favorite few if you can't decide ;3)
And finally, what is your favorite bulky Pokemon?

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!