Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Ask Your Friendly Neighborhood ninJAS!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Ask Your Friendly Neighborhood ninJAS!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-09-2015, 08:10 AM
do you still remember inviting me to pokesun? (i found the question i asked on yahoo and your reply)

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,937.43
Founder and Administrator
07-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Do you enjoy being a staff member on PokéSun? Tongue

Did you ever think you would become a staff member of PS, or even an administrator of PS?
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
03-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Well since everyone else is reviving their question threads I might as well mine too ^^

Since it has been 1 1/2 years since the last post here feel free to ask me anything and I'll try my best to give an answer!  Cool

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪927.69
Registered
03-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Ooh yes I'll give you some questions! :3

- Where's your dream vacation destination?
- Favorite beverage?
- What was your first Pokemon game?
- Would you want to go skydiving? HAVE you been skydiving? Big Grin
- If you could choose to live in an alternate universe from a TV show/movie/book/video game, what would you choose and why?

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪568.28
Registered
03-07-2017, 01:19 PM
I got dis.

-If you could hang out with any Dota character for a day who would it be and why?
-If you welded a weapon, what is your weapon of choice?
-What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
-Can you draw us something?
-Mexican food or Chinese food? (I can't pick)
-Questions. ;D

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
ninJAS

Registered
03-07-2017, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2017, 02:32 PM by ninJAS.)
- Where's your dream vacation destination? I personally love cold weather and anything snow or ice related so I would absolutely love being able to travel to places like that. Fairbanks, Alaska (Northern Lights) - Kiruna, Sweden (Ice Hotel) - Patagonia, Argentina (Andes Mountains & Glaciers)...stuff like that.
- Favorite beverage? 100% sweet tea...no questions asked haha
- What was your first Pokemon game? Pokemon Yellow! All starters and a unique Pikachu in the same game = epic.
- Would you want to go skydiving? HAVE you been skydiving? Big Grin I would like to but I never have been. Idk if I will ever be able to or not but it would be tons of fun I'm sure.
- If you could choose to live in an alternate universe from a TV show/movie/book/video game, what would you choose and why? Honestly there are a few different ones I wouldn't mind being in.

1) Pokemon - Who wouldn't want to travel through a land with monsters you can capture and use at will? Each with their own personalities and unique qualities while making tons of new friends and meeting interesting people along the way?

2) Fire Emblem - I LOVE Fire Emblem and any type of medieval combat in general. Throw some sweet magic into the mix and the epic large scale battles that would take place and that would be a heck of a scene to watch or take place in. Permadeath and all that I know but still would be epic....Lots of interesting characters in all the games and all kinds of relationships to form is cool as well.

3) Portal - Deadly traps and falls everywhere but you would get a portal gun to teleport.......worth it imo.

4) Mass Effect - Extensive space exploration, interesting alien species, intense combat, crazy powers, and always a colossally powerful enemy you have to kill. What's not to love? I mean sure you might die super quickly but think of all the cool ways you could die if nothing else HeHe!

5) Borderlands - When you die a new you are spawned at a save station and you continue on like nothing bad happened at all? Sign me up. Add in the loads of crazy guns and powers you get along with the witty banter from the majority of the people in game and it would be a wacky place to actually live for sure. Crazy boss and monster fights with no real consequence if you fail is also a huge bonus.

ninJAS

Registered
03-07-2017, 03:41 PM
-If you could hang out with any Dota character for a day who would it be and why? BUT...BUT....ONLY ONE?!? Crying There are so many I could pick and would want to spend a day with...honestly I would like to spend some time with each and every one just because I love bits and pieces from all their lore.  From Keeper of the Light and Chaos Knight being in a never ending conflict to the rivalry between Tidehunter and Kunkka.

STAND OUTS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Lina/Crystal Maiden - Would like to see how the sisters really act together....in person.

Queen of Pain - ...........you know why  Cool 

Anti Mage - Just to make you super jealous  HeHe!

Dragon Knight - Same reason as above.

Bane/Viper - To murder him so we never have to deal with him ever again -_-

-If you welded a weapon, what is your weapon of choice? Hmm....that is a good question. There a lot of weapons out there that are cool. Strategically I would probably want a lance or spear simply because they are very versatile and would give extra reach and keep me out of harms way. If I was picking a weapon simply for epicness and BA points it would be a whip chain! Those things are sick <3
-What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Uhhh probably becoming an Admin (and owner at one point) here while barely knowing how to code or even run a forum properly Tongue
-Can you draw us something? ......this again? lol I can try but I'm not going to guarantee it will be worth looking at haha.
-Mexican food or Chinese food? (I can't pick) Chinese. I like Mexican but I could live on Egg Drop Soup <3
-Questions. ;D -_- why you so mean?

FireLeo
Hot as the Sun

PokéDollars: ₪1,082.89
Registered
03-07-2017, 07:59 PM
I have some questions for you!

1. What's the worst cartoon you remember watching as a kid?
2. Do you like tea? If so, what kind?
3. Would you describe yourself as more of a logical person or more of an emotional person?

L I G H T N I N G  S T R I K E S  A G A I N !
[Image: fire_leo_banner_by_galliumgrant-daq2jpl.png]
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪3,937.43
Founder and Administrator
03-07-2017, 08:46 PM
@ninJAS: Will you do more vlogs to answer our questions! I definitely miss it and I miss your voice/accent. XD HeHe!
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪568.28
Registered
03-08-2017, 12:16 PM
@ninJAS I would be so jealous of AM and DK. I would come hang out with you and you have no say in the matter. Also please murder Bane and Viper so we don't have to deal. And ladiessss. Egg Drop soup is bomb, but I love burritos thus I always have a hard time choosing. and I'm mean because I <3 you

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!