Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Ask Your Friendly Neighborhood ninJAS!
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Ask Your Friendly Neighborhood ninJAS!
ninJAS
The Phoenix of Bariura Rises!

PokéDollars: ₪515.38
Registered
03-09-2017, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2017, 03:51 PM by ninJAS.)
1. What's the worst cartoon you remember watching as a kid? I honestly don't have a lot I didn't enjoy parts of....probably my least favorite cartoon growing up was "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters". I just didn't like it :/
2. Do you like tea? If so, what kind? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Tea! Any kind really! Southern style sweet tea is my favorite but I also really enjoy green tea as well so those would be my top 2.
3. Would you describe yourself as more of a logical person or more of an emotional person? Definitely logical. I think through everything before I go through with it haha. That honestly is why I enjoy strategy games so much as well ^^

Will you do more vlogs to answer our questions! I definitely miss it and I miss your voice/accent. You and @Rouge007 ganging up on me ;_;

I mean I guess I could but I really don't have a ton of free time so if I did they would not appear very consistently...

In all fairness Rouge I can eat just about anything and am happy no matter what type of food it is. Only thing that matters is if it tastes amazing HeHe!

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪557.4
Registered
03-09-2017, 11:58 PM
@ninJAS Food is good, and we do this because we love you Mr. Questions xD

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪920.67
Registered
03-28-2017, 01:20 AM
Going in for another round of questions! ^^

- What's your favorite type of cuisine? Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, etc?
- If you were to recommend to someone which Fire Emblem game to start with, which one would you suggest? I might totally be asking for me >_>
- Do you/have you enjoyed drawing? What would your favorite thing to draw be? (I'm still blown away by your skills)
- What's your favorite TV show?
- I know you said you were planning on maybe getting a dog some time in the future, but do you know if you want a certain kind/breed?

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
ninJAS

Registered
09-13-2017, 02:41 PM
Bit of a bump on this but I should have replied to it ages ago >.< sorry for the delay @smoakdragon

- What's your favorite type of cuisine? Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, etc? Oh lord this is rough....I love something from pretty much any type of cuisine ;_; I love pasta so much tho so I guess Italian is my top but pretty much anything with seafood I love too xP

- If you were to recommend to someone which Fire Emblem game to start with, which one would you suggest? I might totally be asking for me >_> Since it took me so long to reply you might have already picked a game to start on yourself but if not here is what I suggest. Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones is the first FE game I ever played and it is by far the easiest because you are able to grind your characters to the point that every single one of them are perfectly usable for the story and main bosses. This lets you pick your party bases on which characters you like the best rather than "Well I love this guys personality but he is terrible so I can't use him". It will let you get the basics of the game down pat easily without worrying about wasting your time and the limited exp you get in other games on a "bad" character. From there I would definitely recommend Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Both are great games with interesting characters and a great story....your boy Ike included ;D

- Do you/have you enjoyed drawing? What would your favorite thing to draw be? (I'm still blown away by your skills) LOL! Blown away by my skills? What skills are you talking about? haha I barely have time to draw but I love doing it Smile I can draw very few things without an actual reference unfortunately...you saw how bad my speed drawing was ;_; I still love trying to draw some Dota heroes when I get some free time. Might try some LoL champs if I get bored with Dota but I doubt that will happen for a while.

- What's your favorite TV show? I honestly don't watch a ton of TV but The Office and Big Bang Theory will always be in my favs :3

- I know you said you were planning on maybe getting a dog some time in the future, but do you know if you want a certain kind/breed? Well I love pitbulls and I have a pitbull/lab mix at my parents house right now but I would really like to get a husky <3 they are gorgeous. Have some other options I like as well but husky is one that Aleshia and I both can agree on Smile

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪920.67
Registered
10 hours ago
1) Ike is the best. Also I might start with sacred stones at some point so I'm not overwhelmed by the new gameplay. XD

2) You have drawing skills, don't deny it. Tongue The fact that you can replicate a reference so well is impressive

3) HUSKIES <3 Keep me posted on if and when you get a dog. I want pictures!

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
ninJAS

Registered
8 hours ago
My only suggestion for FE, and it applies to pretty much any character, is to avoid using pre promoted characters. They start off strong but they will be much weaker the later in game you are and will make you struggle a bit against bosses and hard missions.

Some of my personal favorites from Sacred Stones are Ross (Journeyman > Pirate > Berserker) and Amelia (Recruit > Knight > General). Any character is perfectly usable tho so just use whichever ones you like best! Big Grin

I can draw decent enough to get by with but nothing amazing like you are acting like >.> I am still upset that I wasn't able to draw that Dragon Knight for Hannah ;_; I really want to try and draw Illaoi from LoL just because she is by far my favorite champion but she will be difficult I'm afraid....tattoos and tentacles xD I love me some Kraken Priestess tho HeHe!

Illaoi references
Spoiler:
[Image: promo314994461]
[Image: Illaoi_1.jpg]

I will definitely post a picture if and when we decide to get a dog just for you xP

Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪557.4
Registered
7 hours ago
I need to draw some more. I wanted to draw you an LC and color it and such for your sig but I didn't have time. Maybe I could draw you an Illaoi too if you are a good noodle.

Who are your top 5 fictional women? Doesn't have to be in particular order xD I don't want to make you think too hard.

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!