Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Ask the Owner (Cody)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Ask the Owner (Cody)
Cody
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-06-2014, 12:21 AM
Username: Cody
Favorite Music: Rap and R&B
Sports: (American) Football, Basketball - New England Patriots, San Antonio Spurs

Feel free to ask me almost anything. Don't be afraid, I won't bite...too hard. Tongue
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
05-06-2014, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014, 12:43 AM by Bloom.)
Alright looks like I get to be first to ask! =D

How did you find PokeSun?
What is your favorite color? (Yes I had to say it =p)
What interests do you have regarding technology?
What interests do you have outside of technology?
What is it like living in Utah?
What is your favorite place to visit?
What is your favorite season?
What do you hope to do in the near future?
What do you hope to do in the distant future?
This is kind of random but... Can anyone make a trainer card thread? Or just staff?

You don't need to answer all of these questions. These are just some questions to consider. ^^

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Cody
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
05-06-2014, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014, 12:54 AM by Cody.)
How did you find PokeSun? On this website: http://forumpromotion.net/

What is your favorite color? Blue. Don't ask which shade. I don't know. Tongue

What interests do you have regarding technology? Honestly, I love doing stuff online and working on websites. I own a web host and I try to do what I can when it comes to helping out my customers with needs on their websites.

What interests do you have outside of technology? I love playing sports, hanging out with my girlfriend and friends, and playing with my girlfriend's dog.

What is it like living in Utah? It sucks I hate it here.

What is your favorite place to visit? My parents in southern California. Although my favorite place I've ever visited was Aruba. I've only done that once though.

What is your favorite season? I'm sure the last answer gave this one away...summer

What do you hope to do in the near future? I'm planning on buying another website that actually make $1,000 per month right now.

What do you hope to do in the distant future? Own my own business/have my own family

Can anyone make a trainer card thread? Or just staff? Everybody. So we can all get to know each other a little better.
Nammm3
Pokémon Gamer

Registered
05-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Why and how are you a New England Patriots and a San Antonio Spurs fan?

Who is your favorite Patriots player?

Who is your favorite Spurs player?

Are you a bandwagon fan? :-PPP
Cody
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
05-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Why and how are you a New England Patriots and a San Antonio Spurs fan? I'm a Patriots fan because my mom's family is originally from Massachusetts and they were the first team I watched. My options were basically them and the 49ers as my dad's side are all 49ers fans. Either one would be good right now. Tongue
I'm a Spurs fan mostly because my uncle is. He got me into basketball and he's been a Spurs fan for a long time. Back when the spurs actually had colors besides black and white.

Who is your favorite Patriots player? Julian Edelman. This is mostly because I actually know him. Funny story actually, my dad's cousin was best friends with him through Jr. High and high school. He's a cool guy. Yes, my dad's cousin is a 49ers fan, and Julian actually grew up a 49ers fan. Tom Brady even grew up a 49ers fan. lol

Who is your favorite Spurs player? Right now Kawhi Leonard. Neither of my favorite players are actually on the Spurs though.

Are you a bandwagon fan? Nope. I do get asked this quite a bit though. Honestly, in the next couple years I'm expecting both of my teams to go downhill and then have to rebuild again. That won't be fun, but every team has to do it eventually.
Nammm3
Pokémon Gamer

Registered
05-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Very nice answers! :-D Lol, I'm sure about 15 yrs ago, if you liked those teams (except maybe the Spurs since they had ''The Admiral'' David Robinson), you wouldn't get the bandwagon question. But very interesting stuff, especially how your dad's cousin knows the scrappy Julian Edelman.

What was your favorite generation of pokémon (video game-wise)?

Which generation of pokémon did you like most when it came to their designs?

Did you watch the NFL draft at all this past weekend? If so, which player did you like the most that your Pats had picked?
jacktheking
Junior Trainer

Registered
05-12-2014, 06:15 AM
Your favorite search engine?
Why do you have interest in forums?
Cody
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
11-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Not sure what happened here...but let's get this going again...

(05-11-2014, 10:59 PM)Nammm3 Wrote: What was your favorite generation of pokémon (video game-wise)?
2nd. I just remember having the most fun with those games.
Nammm3 Wrote:Which generation of pokémon did you like most when it came to their designs?
2nd again Tongue
Nammm3 Wrote:Did you watch the NFL draft at all this past weekend? If so, which player did you like the most that your Pats had picked?
I did watch the draft. I was very happy when Dominique Easley was picked.
(05-12-2014, 06:15 AM)jacktheking Wrote: Your favorite search engine?
Google
jacktheking Wrote:Why do you have interest in forums?
Since I was 11 I've been into forums. I don't know what it is about them, but I feel like I'll always have a place in my heart for them. I've made a lot of friends through forums too, some of whom I hang out with on a weekly basis now.
WmONeil
Ace Trainer

Registered
11-16-2014, 10:08 AM
What made you think that I thought you were Mormon?
Cody
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
11-16-2014, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2014, 02:07 PM by Cody.)
Most people assume that because I live in Utah, I'm a Mormon.