Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
BW: An OU Team by Zombie
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

BW: An OU Team by Zombie
Zombie
somuchswag

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-29-2013, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 08:13 PM by Hana Song.)
[Image: 373.gif]
Salamence (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
This is a basic Salamence with Dragon Dance. Brick Break actually comes in handy when I need to break Dual Screens, Outrage is killer and if nothing resists it the Moxie effect helps me sweep hard.

[Image: th_gengar.gif]
Gengar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast
This is a Choice Scarfed Gengar that I've been trying out. It works pretty awesome! With High Sp.A, and near perfect coverage, Gengar is an amazing revenge killer. I was thinking about Timid Naturing it to Speed Tie with most Scarfed Latios, but I like the power.. Plus, Gengar is ridiculously fast on it's own.

[Image: Rotom_W5707238166_iaza.png?noCache=1333321309]
Rotom (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Trick
2nd Choice Scarf, I'm not entirely sure why I chose this set let alone this Pokemon.. Rotom-W just seems like a good Pokemon to have I guess, Volt Switch gives me momentum and Hydro Pump is a powerful STAB move.

[Image: LucarioEatsaBerryanimatedgif.gif]
Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Crunch
Besides for the fact that he looks like a total bada**, Lucario is an awesome addition to my team. I usually switch in on a pokemon that's choice locked onto a dark move and on the switchout I Swords Dance. Extremespeed is mainly for priority but hits really hard on a lot of pokemon, and Close Combat is gonna be my main powerful STAB move. Crunch is there for coverage.

[Image: Magnezone_by_MrSparkletoes.gif]
Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
I'm not sure wether I should keep Choice Scarf on this or not. I was deciding wether to use Scarf or just a Sub+3Attacks set. I appreciate the speed on Magnezone though, and 3 Choice Scarfers is risky, but unpredictable. Volt Switch also gains momentum.

[Image: 398__staraptor_by_flamehthaflareon-d4a19as.png]
Staraptor (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Reckless
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Double-Edge
- Quick Attack
Staraptor is an underrated beast. All I have to do is spam Brave Bird and I'm almost guaranteed to get a kill. Staraptor has an answer to almost everything and thanks to it's speed it and priority in Quick Attack, it can cherry pick a lot of foes.

This wasn't the best RMT I've done, probably took the least amount of time.. But I'm just looking on ways this team can improve.. any ideas?

[Image: a9xziu.png]
Sig by Zueq
XBL: RollsOfSushi | Youtube | Instagram  
Bordeaux
Shoe Connoisseur

PokéDollars: ₪11.77
Registered
07-29-2013, 03:31 PM
Salamence - Nice Set. I'd give the Moxie Scarf set a look tho. You get the speed boost automatically from the Choice Scarf. Moxie allows you to increase your attack that way. This forms a makeshift Dragon Dance effect. It also allows you to operate Fire Blast. It would be really useful to get Ferrothorn and other various steel types out of the way. Just a thought.

Gengar - Replace Sludge Bomb w/ Hidden Power Fire. You can kill Scizor that way with ease. You can switch into a Bullet Punch and revenge with that and it also decently dents grass types and anything else weak to it.

Rotom - W - Make the nature Timid or Modest. The Ev Spread should be 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp. The use of the choice scarf is too increase speed to make it faster than things that clearly outspeed it at max speed. You dumping 252 Evs into Hp doesn't help the speed at all. You'll still be able to hit pretty hard. This also allows you to Volt Switch much more effectively without taking damage.

Lucario - Basic SD. I like it. Just Idk if it really fits the team. Maybe you should consider something that can set up hazards? Skarmory, Forretress, Ferrothorn. They come to mind. Heatran may be your best option here. If you need a Spinner who could do both, Forretress or Donphan can help. Donphan can take a lot of hits as well as dish out hits. Something to consider.

Magnezone - Basic Scarf Set. It works Effectively.

Staraptor - Very underrated, I agree. However, it wouldn't last very long without a Spinner. Stealth Rock is way too common.

Hope it helps.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XY: Bug Team 2.0 Joaquin 6 2,049 04-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post by Joaquin
  XY: RMT : Porygon's Doubles Team~ Porygon 2 1,593 02-24-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post by Porygon
  XY: Rate my Team Fennekin_Fireninja653 6 1,795 01-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Last Post by tylerg1011
  XY: rate my team danny mul 2 1,354 01-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Last Post by danny mul