Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
BW: Fun In the Sun - (DW Ubers)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

BW: Fun In the Sun - (DW Ubers)
Oscar Wilde
Has Dragon Aids

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-12-2012, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 09:21 PM by Hana Song.)
[Image: 383.gif]
Impish @ Leftovers @ Drought
252 Hp | 252 def | 4 spD
Earthquake | Stealth Rock | T-Wave | Roar

I know, people consider D-tail to be superior to Roar, but I like being able to roar out Ninjask after setting up SR. Earthquake is so I don't get screwed by Taunt. Earthquake is enough to 2hko standard Darkrai. I was thinking about going Lum but I weighed the benefits of HP restoration vs first turn status and I ended up going with the HP.

[Image: 643.gif]
Timid @ Life Orb @ Turbo Blaze
4 hp | 252 SpA | 252 Spe
Flame Charge | Blue Flare | Draco Meteor | Dragon Pulse

Personally, I believe with sun support, this is the best sweeper in Ubers right now. With evs, it outspeeds everything except for a select few pokemon, and it's dual stabs get neutral coverage on every pokemon in the game.

[Image: 150.gif]
Timid @ Life Orb @ Pressure
4 Hp | 252 spA | 252 spe
Psyshock | Ice Beam | Aura Sphere | Calm Mind

Blissey, what you got?

[Image: 598.gif]
Sassy @ Leftovers @ Steel Thorns
252 spD | 252 Hp | 4 def
Leech Seed | Power Whip | Toxic | Spikes

Performs exceptionally well in ubers. People will criticize me for boosting it's already huge fire weakness, but Ferrothorn is going to die to any fire move in ubers whether Sun is up or not.

[Image: 484.gif]
Timid @ Choice Scarf @ Pressure
4Hp | 252 Spe | 252 SpA
Spacial Rend | Thunder | Fire Blast | Hydro Pump

Huge Fan of Palkia, scares away Kyogre, and I can surprise Ferrothorn and Forretress with Fire Blast.

[Image: 132.gif]
Timid @ Choice Scarf @ Imposter
252 Spe | 252 Hp | 4 Def
---- | ---- | ---- | Transform

Ditto is fantastic. When Paired with Ferrothorn, it can provide a reliable counter to Flame Charge Reshiram. Though I'm considering switching it out for a baton passing Blaziken.
Smanters
Ghosts are yes

Registered
02-12-2012, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012, 10:06 PM by Smanters.)
Looks pretty good. I'd get rid of Palkia or Ditto, because you should have a dedicated physical attacker too. I'd recommend Victini personally, because V- Create Banded is on par with Blue flare or whatever. Of course, if you did that, you should get rid of Reshiram....

[Image: ChandelureSig.png]
Credit goes to my good friend Dyrozix
Oscar Wilde
Has Dragon Aids

Registered
02-12-2012, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012, 10:02 PM by Oscar Wilde.)
I need Palkia to outspeed an opposing +1 Speed Reshiram and KO with Spacial Rend.

Why do I need a physical sweeper?
Smanters
Ghosts are yes

Registered
02-12-2012, 10:06 PM
You don't NEED it, but it's good to have both a primary physical attacker and a special attacker.
Nice sig btw, Code Geass is great.

[Image: ChandelureSig.png]
Credit goes to my good friend Dyrozix
Zether-Man
Living

PokéDollars: ₪39.86
Registered
02-13-2012, 12:38 AM
seems like a pretty well sorted team, although I haven't seen a ditto on an uber team before and why spikes and stealth rocks? I guess it doesn't matter but just seems weird.

"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Unused youtube - Neglected tumblr

[Image: stellar_forum_sig__by_zetherman-dav4p6g.png]
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
02-13-2012, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2012, 12:55 AM by ninJAS.)
(02-13-2012, 12:38 AM)Zether-Man Wrote: seems like a pretty well sorted team, although I haven't seen a ditto on an uber team before and why spikes and stealth rocks? I guess it doesn't matter but just seems weird.

Does even more damage to switch ins and since he has groudon with roar he can spread the damage around fairly effectively. So it's not a horrible concept I've just not saw it a lot in ubers.

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BW: Ubers Offensive Amphy 1 554 07-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Last Post by Bordeaux