Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
BW: King Me! {Rateth mine Team}
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

BW: King Me! {Rateth mine Team}
Leon§Noel
Straight up AdBass™

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-08-2012, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 09:02 PM by Hana Song.)
Basically, this is a team based around the six "King" pokemon, four of which happen to be water typed. I haven't really thought them all out so advice is welcomed.

Slowking@Regenerator@???
252 HP, 252 Sp.D, 4 Sp.A
Slack Off]Yawn/Calm Mind]Cream Eater/Psychic]Fire Blast

Seaking

Kingler

Kingdra

Wildcards:

Nidoking@Sheer Force@Life Orb
252 Sp.A, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Sludge Bomb]Earth Power]Ice Beam?/Dark Pulse?(Can't remember if it learns those, and I'm too lazy to look it up)]???

Slaking@Truant@Leftovers
252 HP, 252 Attack, 4 Speed
Hammer Arm]Slack Off]Yawn?]Facade/Body Slam?

Welp there it is, if anyone has any ideas for Kingdra, Seaking, and Kingler that would be awesome. And any suggestions on how I can improve on Slowking, Slaking, and Nidoking would also be greatly appreciated. Ciao for now.
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
05-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Ok well first off....Cream Eater XD rofl

For Slaking since its ability is truant you could always add Giga Impact to it's set since it isn't able to do anything for a turn after it moves...

Nidoking would work better with a set of:

Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Earth Power
Flamethrower/Shadow Ball/Surf/Sludge Bomb

I personally would use either Flamethrower or Shadow Ball depending on which would benefit your team the most....Surf and Sludge Bomb are also viable but Surf doesn't get a Sheer Force boost so it takes LO recoil damage and Sludge Bomb gets STAB but is only SE against one type that is already covered by Ice Beam (Grass)

Slowking probably should try and run Dream Eater since Sleep Clause will more than likely be active....and normal when a Pokémon is put to sleep then the switch...especially since you are using Yawn...I would use Psyshock over Pyschic though simply to counter Special Walls looks at Chansey/Blissey >.<

Don't really feel like trying to fix the rest right now but I will look back into it later XD

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XY: Bug Team 2.0 Joaquin 6 2,049 04-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post by Joaquin
  XY: RMT : Porygon's Doubles Team~ Porygon 2 1,593 02-24-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post by Porygon
  XY: Rate my Team Fennekin_Fireninja653 6 1,795 01-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Last Post by tylerg1011
  XY: rate my team danny mul 2 1,354 01-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Last Post by danny mul