Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
BW: LC TEAM XD
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

BW: LC TEAM XD
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
02-27-2012, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 09:14 PM by Hana Song.)
Ok laugh at me if you wish but I was so bored that I made a Little Cup Team XD here it is....see what you guys think about it and tell me if you see anything you would add to it!

Hippopotas @ Sand Stream @ Evolite @ Careful
EVs: 252 hp, 50 def, 182 sp def, 20 att
Earthquake
Crunch
Stealth Rock
Slack Off

Obviously the key to my team. Sets up sand and rocks to deal damage over time. Earthquake for super STAB and Crunch as backup for the ever so common ghost type switch in. Slack Off for healing...obviously

Tirtouga @ Solid Rock @ Evolite @ Sassy
EVs: 252 hp, 252 sp def, 4 def
Scald
Knock Off
Rock Slide
Toxic

Is actually a pretty good wall in the sand. Can take several hits, knock off opponents items and burn/poison them severely limiting their effectiveness in battle.

Ghastly @ Levitate @ Evolite @ Timid
EVs: 116 hp, 196 sp att, 196 spd
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Destiny Bond
Substitute

Spin blocker and resists ground. Sub + Destiny Bond actually works really well. Opponents takes damage from poison/burn from previous moves, takes damage from sand storm, then when gastly's hp is low kills the foe with him.

Croagunk @ Dry Skin @ Evolite @ Adamant
EVs: 252 hp, 188 att, 68 spd
Drain Punch
Sucker Punch
Taunt
Fake Out

Deals some solid damage, fake out for free damage, taunt to stop set up and stall pokemon in their tracks.

Ferroseed @ Iron Barbs @ Evolite @ Careful
EVs: 252 hp, 188 sp def, 68 def
Bullet Seed
Spikes
Leech Seed
Protect

Sets up spikes, and can help stall with leech seed, sandstorm, and a status doing damage to the enemy every turn.

Drilbur @ Sand Rush @ Evolite @ Adamant
EVs: 252 att, 188 hp, 68 spd
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Rock Slide
Protect

What sand team would be complete without him? Boosts speed in sand and deals major damage. Protect is used to protect from status, fake out users, and to help it survive long enough to allow weather, hazards, and status to wear down the foe.

I know for a fact that if the foe kills hippo and sets up hail then I'm completely and utterly screwed Tongue no doubt about it.....

Well there is my Little Cup Sand Storm Team Smile I actually think that it turned out pretty good! If you guys have any comments on this team them feel free to post your suggestions, thoughts, and criticisms on this thread so I can further improve my team!

{f}{fi}{g}{e}{p}{w}{d}{m}{c}

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Mitchell

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
02-28-2012, 01:16 AM
Hmm Get rid of Drilbur's Swords Dance, it's not as effective in LC as it is in UU, OU, etc. Instead change it for Rapid Spin, you'll be severely damaged if someone sets up entry hazards on you.
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
02-28-2012, 01:23 AM
Hmm I think I will do that Niblesess....yea I definitely will Tongue thanks for the comment!

Anyone else have some suggestions?

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XY: Bug Team 2.0 Joaquin 6 2,049 04-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post by Joaquin
  XY: RMT : Porygon's Doubles Team~ Porygon 2 1,593 02-24-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post by Porygon
  XY: Rate my Team Fennekin_Fireninja653 6 1,795 01-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Last Post by tylerg1011
  XY: rate my team danny mul 2 1,354 01-03-2014, 12:25 PM