Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
BW: [RMT] Gary Oak Team  
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

BW: [RMT] Gary Oak Team
Zombie
somuchswag

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-16-2013, 03:19 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 08:15 PM by Hana Song.)
Hey guys so this is my first RMT on this forum... This team is made of Pokemon teams that Gary has used in past games. I made this team because of a tournament that I have entered where the theme is you can only use Blue's teams. We are allowed to alter the levels, natures, moves, evs, and ivs like that. The list of teams is shown here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blue_(game) Keep in mind, this team will be going against other teams of Gary/Blue. Obviously, we can't make DRASTIC changes to these because I already selected this team. We can only change the moves and abilities and the other things I listed. I chose the BW2 team. The team consists of Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Arcanine, Exeggutor, Gyarados and Machamp.

Spoiler:
[Image: 142.gif]
Aerodactyl (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 100 Atk / 156 SAtk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
Aerodactyl serves as my lead, being able to taunt any lead ahead of it. Edgequake has great coverage and Stealth Rocks help my sweeps come easier.

[Image: 065.gif]
Alakazam (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Alakazam is a great asset to the team, since it is fast as lightning and works as a great revenge killer. With Focus Sash, it is almost guaranteed 2 turns to attack. These moves were chosen just to provide coverage.

[Image: 103.gif]
Exeggutor (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Psychic
- Protect
Exeggutor is just for SubSeed stalling. I wanted to try Harvest because I've never used it before and I have to say.. It's really good for stalling. Psychic is a powerhouse of a move with Exeggutor's 125 Special Attack. Protect is also another way to clinch the stall.

[Image: 130.gif]
Gyarados (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Earthquake
Gyarados is the main sweeper of the team for obvious reasons. The Lum Berry is to stop people from crippling Gyarados. Waterfall and Bounce are the only good STAB moves available, and Earthquake is just a powerful move. Moxie lets this Pokemon hit with more and more force every time.

[Image: 059.gif]
Arcanine (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef / 176 Spd
- Flare Blitz
- ExtremeSpeed
- Wild Charge
- Close Combat
Arcanine is another good revenge killer that's pretty strong. ExtremeSpeed is the fastest priority attack in the game with a reasonable damage output. Flare Blitz is main stab and the rest are coverage moves.

[Image: 068.gif]
Machamp (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 248 Atk / 16 SDef / 4 Spd
- DynamicPunch
- Payback
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
Machamp is a great offensive Pokemon. Dynamic Punch confusion hax is always nice. Payback is a b word. literally. Bullet Punch is a good priority move and Ice Punch was to take out dragons.

Thanks for reading (if you actually did) and rate this team and give feedback! THANKS!~

[Image: a9xziu.png]
Sig by Zueq
XBL: RollsOfSushi | Youtube | Instagram  
Mitchell

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Locked by request.

[/posting]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XY: Bug Team 2.0 Joaquin 6 2,144 04-01-2014, 03:49 PM