Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
BW: my psydeath team
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

BW: my psydeath team
royalsword11
insanity reaper

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-16-2013, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 08:15 PM by Hana Song.)
all suggestions are welcome plz tell me what you think (i'm terrible at making teams, i know)
magic mike (Alakazam) (M) @ TwistedSpoon
Trait: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Psychic
- Psybeam
- Focus Blast

airliner (Latios) @ Dragon Fang
Trait: Levitate
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Dragon Dance

fairy (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 220 Def / 252 HP / 36 Spd
Bold Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Psychic
- Recover
- Calm Mind

Metagross @ Choice Band
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm

Reuniclus @ Psychic Gem
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball

GO TO SLEEP (Gengar) (M) @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Hypnosis
- Dream Eater

EVAN aka: royalsword
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪25.59
Registered
07-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Ditch the Psychic Gem on Reuniclus for Leftovers or Life Orb (preferably Leftovers as it's quite slow and physically weak). Magic Guard might be a better ability for it, but due to lack of recovery I guess regenerator is plausible.

Alakazam needs a lot of work. 3 psychic moves is NOT good at all. Keep one of them and replace the other two with Shadow Ball and Energy Ball/Hidden Power Fire. Then ditch the twistedspoon for a Life Orb. Again Magic Guard would be a better ability here as most people will be launching attacks at Alakazam rather than trying to status it.

Latios also needs work. Running Dragon Dance is pointless on that set barring the speed boost because its a specially offensive set. Replace it with Surf and replace Dragon Fang with either a Life Orb, Leftovers or Choice Specs as these are Latios' most threatening options. You could also consider replacing Thunderbolt with Roost/Recover if you run Life Orb/Leftovers to keep it healthy for longer.

The others are fine although I'm not sure on the EVs Celebi has.

You will have issues with status and entry hazards with this team though, and you also lack much to deal with Ghost, Dark and Bug types. I'd actually strongly consider rebuilding the team if I were you purely because of that issue, as ghost and dark types in particular walk all over you (yes, even Alakazam, as although he's fast Sucker Punch will obliterate him).
Zombie
somuchswag

Registered
07-16-2013, 10:22 AM
(07-16-2013, 09:29 AM)royalsword11 Wrote: all suggestions are welcome plz tell me what you think (i'm terrible at making teams, i know)
magic mike (Alakazam) (M) @ TwistedSpoon
Trait: Synchronize
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Psychic
- Psybeam
- Focus Blast
Okay, big red flag. Never have 3 moves of the same type on one Pokemon. You are better off having Psyshock | Hidden Power Ice | Focus Blast | Signal Beam. This is a way better moveset. Also, switch the TwistedSpoon for a Focus Sash and the Ability to Magic Guard. That way, Alakazam has a guaranteed 1 turn to do serious damage.

airliner (Latios) @ Dragon Fang
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Dragon Dance
This looks good, but I would replace the item to either a Life Orb. It lets you hit harder for a cost of 10% HP. It's worth it though.

fairy (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 220 Def / 252 HP / 36 Spd
Bold Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Psychic
- Recover
- Calm Mind
This looks good, but the EV spread is weird.. But if it works, then kudos to you.

Metagross @ Choice Band
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
Looks good! (y)

Reuniclus @ Psychic Gem
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
Get rid of that Psychic Gem, throw in a Leftovers or Life Orb depending on your preference.

GO TO SLEEP (Gengar) (M) @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Hypnosis
- Dream Eater
Eh Dream Eater? Hypnosis is pretty unreliable so I'd stay away from it. I would just let Gengar live to its full potential with Substitute | Shadow Ball | Focus Blast | HP Fire. HP Fire is the chosen Hidden Power because of the Steel Types that roam the OU Tier. However, if you feel like taking care of Dragons use HP Ice.
Comments in bold. I would put little blurbs under each Pokemon explaining the roles of each pokemon if I were you, it helps give an idea of how you want things to be and how we raters can make it better.

[Image: a9xziu.png]
Sig by Zueq
XBL: RollsOfSushi | Youtube | Instagram  
royalsword11
insanity reaper

Registered
07-16-2013, 11:04 AM
thank you guys for your suggestions i will definitely get to work editing my team

EVAN aka: royalsword

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XY: Bug Team 2.0 Joaquin 6 2,148 04-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post by Joaquin
  XY: RMT : Porygon's Doubles Team~ Porygon 2 1,686 02-24-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post by Porygon
  XY: Rate my Team Fennekin_Fireninja653 6 1,920 01-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Last Post by tylerg1011
  XY: rate my team danny mul 2 1,444 01-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Last Post by danny mul