Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Bear with Me- A Journal of Tales and Happening as Told by Squirtles
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Bear with Me- A Journal of Tales and Happening as Told by Squirtles
I liek Squirtles
Oi!

PokéDollars: ₪5.34
Registered
08-08-2015, 12:28 AM
Welcome to my blog! This is my first blog of actual blogging; I wouldn't count my tumblr because I don't really post original things, I just reblog them.

I won't post right now since it is terribly late (I should rather say early since it's 1 AM), but I will tell a bit about myself.

I'm currently 16 years old and I am from and currently reside in Puerto Rico. I'm a passionate fan of video games and books with a big interest in politics. I'm about to start junior year which I find simultaneously nerve wracking and exciting.

If there's anything you'd like me to talk about, I will do so, along with the daily updates.

[Image: 8932f0f7c383e605d91dbbbab8cdd4ca.gif]
Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

I liek Squirtles
Oi!

Registered
08-09-2015, 10:49 PM
Hey, everyone! I will keep today's update short and simple; it'll just be a short list of a few things I really want to accomplish this year.
  • Get a Girlfriend by the End of the School Year- This is kind of a big priority, to be honest. I got stung by a very harsh rejection earlier this year (it was so bad I spiraled into a depression of sorts, and I started lowering my grades a bit, but nothing major), so here's to at least going on a date before May.

• Get Better at Model United Nations- I want to become a power delegate and to be someone the newer people can look up to. I also have my sights set on being a chairman this year, one of the people that run each committee.

• Actually Do College Stuff- Since I'm starting junior year, it's imperative that I learn more about colleges as soon as possible. I have a few ideas lined up- aerospace engineering, video game design, writing, and theatre.

That's just a few of them. If there's anything you want to know about me, don't hesitate to inquire!

Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-10-2015, 05:07 AM
Well, I just wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals! I hope you achieve them all! Smile

Is summer fun for you?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
I liek Squirtles
Oi!

Registered
08-16-2015, 06:28 PM
Summer was amazing! It started with both my sister's eighth grade graduation and the senior class's graduation (both on the same day). After that, I went to a camp that specialized in circus, art, and theatre, and that was a blast! During that time, I got a Wii U, so that's a plus. At the tail end of summer, I went to three parties, mostly within a week of each other. That is, hands down, best week of the year thus far. So yes, summer is fun for me.

Credit goes to mnrART!
*~ASB Profile~*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hyperion's Journal Cyanide 17 913 04-07-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Cyanide
  Team's Journal teamplasma 21 2,461 08-22-2013, 06:20 AM
Last Post by teamplasma