Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Big Announcement! [5/9]
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Big Announcement! [5/9]
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪558.71
Registered
05-09-2015, 09:59 AM
As many of you know things have been going a bit slow around here but all of that is about to change! PokeSun once again has a new owner....ME! Cody and I came to an agreement last night and allowed me to buy it from him since he hasn't been able to update/maintain it the way he hoped he would when he originally bought it from Zueq. Since he hosted the forum through his own means he has also agreed to give us free hosting which I am very appreciative of. Despite no longer being the owner Cody has assured me he won't simply be leaving PokeSun either and has offered to help improve activity and promote the forum as well so be sure to thank him for everything he has and is going to do!

All that aside I must admit it will be a bit odd actually owning the forum but the Staff and I will now be able to implement more changes than before so be ready to see some forum improvements! I will be sending a mass email to all registered users letting them know of the change in ownership as well as some of the changes we are going to implement to hopefully bring back several of our old members who have left because of inactivity.

Be sure to keep an eye out for changes to the forum over the next few weeks and let the Staff and I know any suggestions you have as well as giving us feedback on whatever we implement! ^^

Thank you all for staying here this long through our rough patch and together we will see a new, bright, rising PokeSun!

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Cody
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-09-2015, 10:10 AM
First, I would like to say congratulations to @ninJAS!
He's been a great admin and I know he'll be an even better owner.

I know I've been a terrible owner of the forum and I want to apologize to each and every one of you. I really had big plans for the forum, but unfortunately, so many things in real life got in the way and I was never able to. I do have more time now, but I figured it was for the best if I was no longer the owner of the forum and it was somebody who you guys already knew before me and already respected.
I do have more time now, so I'm going to help ninJAS with anything and everything that I can for the forum, because I really do want the forum to succeed again.

I really hope you all give me a second chance as I'm sure that most of you (maybe all of you) do not like me, because since I took over the forum from @Zueq, I've done a terrible job.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask me. I promise I'm going to stick around and try to help make this forum better.

I also just want to say congrats to ninJAS one more time!
AndroidOS
Can't think of a title...

PokéDollars: ₪2.51
Registered
05-09-2015, 11:14 AM
Congrats @ninJAS, I know you'll do a great job! I can't wait to see what you, Cody and the others have in store now. Smile
Jet Stingren
Swan Song At Dawn!

Registered
05-09-2015, 01:19 PM
Wow! Congrats man! I'm so proud of you.
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
05-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Congrats Jas! ^^ Its been a long journey, but I know you'll do great as the new owner of PokeSun. Thanks for helping while you could Cody, and I wish you the best with your future endeavors!

With new changes in store, this marks another amazing transition for PokeSun. I look forward to seeing us get back up there and really make a difference as a Pokemon Community!

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪652.69
Registered
05-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Congrats "Jasper" Wink and it's good to have you back Cody. Hopefully we will get to see a lot more of you and get to know you better Smile

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪558.71
Registered
05-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Thanks to everyone for the congratulations I appreciate the support and I'm sure Cody does as well ^^

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Matthew
New Trainer

Registered
05-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Hopefully Pokesun will take off! I love the theme and I love Pokemon so hopefully things will pick back up. :3
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪4,633.06
Founder and Administrator
05-27-2015, 08:24 PM
Congrats @ninJAS! ^_^ Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ANOTHER BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! [6/4] Zueq 13 1,611 08-26-2015, 02:25 PM
Last Post by Legacy
  Announcement Bars are now back! [5/26] Zueq 5 673 05-27-2013, 11:22 AM
Last Post by WildStar