Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Bloom's Running Blog
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Bloom's Running Blog
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪546.42
Registered
06-28-2014, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2014, 10:13 PM by ninJAS.)
I've have some relatives who were all excellent runners (my uncle still holds the record for fastest mile at my high school xD) so I guess I inherited some good runner genes from them myself Tongue I never was the fastest runner but I was always able to run long distances really well even though I never was on the track team since I had so many other sports going on...though the track coach did annoy the crap out of me all 4 years of high school because I ran like a 6:00 mile in 8th grade >.< I guess my endurance is part of the reason I did so well in the sports I did play. I always made it through conditioning in basketball and baseball easily while others were gasping for air from time to time >.>

Barely 80 lbs.......wow Bloom O.o I weight nearly 200 so I literally weight more than twice of you....plus you saying the "big guy" weighing in at 220 makes me feel fat xD I'm sure the training does play a huge part in it but really it is simple physics. The less weight you have to move the less energy you have to use to move it.

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
06-29-2014, 12:14 AM
The guy who was 220 wasn't very tall though, he was maybe like 5'5-6 or something like that. I never wanted to make it sound like I was calling anyone fat. u.u I'm pretty sure the guy had all muscle too and that weighs a lot more than fat. X.X I rarely talk about weight since its kind of an awkward topic. I've always been pretty tiny all of my life; add that to my daily running routine and its probably a key contributor to why I'm the size I am. As for others, I don't really judge. As long as they are happy with their body and are living with a diet that wont kill them, then there is nothing to bring up. =)

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪546.42
Registered
06-29-2014, 06:09 AM
I know you didn't Bloom I was just trying to pick on you a bit Tongue I am about 6'2" so really I am pretty slim myself even though I eat a lot more unhealthy food than I really should >.> guess I have a fast metabolism or something since I don't put on any weight haha I did get really sick my senior year and actually ended up losing around 25 lbs and I looked like just skin and bones :/ that and the fact I couldn't even finish my last season of basketball made for a pretty upsetting last year of high school...

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-29-2014, 03:47 PM
Quote:I may be barely 80 pounds
Holy crap you're small

Then again, I'm shorter and heavier than ninJAS (though not by much) so I have no right to comment.
Being the fastest girl there is indeed a great achievement! Though, I'm curious, do you know how many girls were there? as you said you only saw 1 other one, so first out of 2 or 3 is a lot more underwhelming Tongue

In any case it seems that a phenomenal time was had by all, especially you for being a trendsetter! I hope the T-shirt is equally as amazing. I don't have much else to say as I'm not as hip to running as Jas here is, but at the very least I hope my words encourage you!

Quote:I drove back home and washed my t-shirt and took a very long shower. xD
Why does this remind me of a fire hose?

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
06-29-2014, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2014, 04:27 PM by Bloom.)
There were probably maybe 400+ or so women in the race (based on browsing through the race results). I was at the front, so I didn't really even look back in the crowd to see. All I know was that the front was filled with mainly guys and barely any other girls. Most of the other women were probably in the back because for example there are usually a lot of stroller moms that walk the race or something like that and they have to be at the very end.

Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
06-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Ah, okay, that makes sense. So you were one of the few at the front, and most were further back. I see, I see! Still a fantastic achievement nonetheless.

✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-01-2014, 03:57 PM
I just happened to cross by your blog and was interested. It's really fantastic that you are able to run that fast and get 3rd and 2nd place in very long runs! With this, you'll probably get very far ahead in your life. I can't even run 200m!

I'll be cheering you on and I hope to see 1st places coming from you!

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

Registered
07-02-2014, 01:26 AM
Thanks again you guys! =) I really appreciate the feedback.

I have a race upcoming on the 4th of July, so I'll be sure to add another blog post about it if I can! ^^

✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-03-2014, 06:13 AM
Hey, that's tomorrow (Dates may be wrong, I am Australian)! Good luck! I hope you come first this time, although no matter what you come, you at least had fun right? And I know you are a very fast runner, so I'm really confident that you'll score that first!

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
07-03-2014, 08:40 AM
You did get the date right, but do keep in mind you are 16 hours ahead. (Your post was probably made at 8.13pm or so, but for me it shows up as 4.13am instead.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pigville - Martin's Blog Porkchop 0 166 04-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post by Porkchop
  Zueq's Ba-Zueq-A~ Blog :3 Zueq 151 7,937 03-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  We can have a blog here? Luigi's Purple Coins 3 344 03-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  Minecrafting Blog ninJAS 2 357 10-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Last Post by ninJAS