Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Brave Frontier
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Brave Frontier
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪558.71
Registered
01-30-2014, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2014, 10:11 PM by ninJAS.)
I have been playing Brave Frontier for the past couple of days now and I must say if you like RPG games then you will love this game!

It is F2P (Free to Play) and can be downloaded from either the Apple, Android, or Google Play store. You start off the game as a new summoner in the realm of Grand Gaia with a few basic units you can control as well as your leader unit, which you choose at the beginning of the game. Your group of units (called a Squad) can consist of any 5 warriors, creatures, etc. that you Obtain as you go through the game. Each unit is given a star rating to show their power and rarity meaning the more stars the unit has the more effective they will be.

Now there are 4 basic elemental typing that the majority of all units in the game fall under. These elements are Fire, Water, Earth, and Thunder. Each element is strong against one element, weak against another, and neutral to the last.

Apart from these 4 basic elements there are also Light and Dark elements which are both strong and weak against each other.

[Image: Elemental_relation.png]

Each unit has their own strengths and weaknesses as well as their own power and Leader abilities to assist the rest of your squad.

Now I could go on and on about the little details and stuff like that but really the best way for you to understand the game is to simply play it as it is extremely easy to pick up on and is very enjoyable. Once you have a decently strong Squad you can fight in special daily dungeons to earn rare units or materials and even battle against other Summoners in the Arena for some nice prizes and bragging rights. There is also a social feature which allows you to add friends and even get help from their Squad leader when you go on missions not to mention you can send and receive gifts as well!

Speaking of which if anyone is interested in giving this game a try then if you don't care how about using my character as a referral ;D my character ID is 214157434 and I would really appreciate it if anyone does so. If you do you get a nice gift as well ^^

Aside from that I thought having a group for this would be nice since players can get together and get advice if they seem to be stuck or get help with their Squad and see how to improve it. I have only made it to the second section of the world right now and my character is currently lvl 18...if someone actually seems interested then I might even post my Squad to get some feedback and such xD also if you already play or have started playing then feel free to post your Squad as well!

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Nammm3
Pokémon Gamer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
01-31-2014, 03:58 PM
Cool concept and it being free 2 play makes it further intriguing. I'll definitely will check it out when I get a smartphone in a few months
ninJAS

Registered
01-31-2014, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014, 09:51 PM by ninJAS.)
It is seriously a lot of fun @Nammm3

I am now lvl 21 and this is what my Squad looks like as of right now:

Leader: lvl 9 Ice Ruler Sergio-Water

Top Left: lvl 39 Thunder Eze-Thunder

Top Right: lvl 11 Gunner Douglas-Earth

Bottom Left: lvl 12 Bruiser Galant-Fire

Bottom Right: lvl 28 Memetes-Dark

Really the level difference doesn't matter a whole lot and the majority of my low levels I just evolved from a lower form haha there also isn't a picture of Galant on the wiki yet but he is an event unit which I was lucky enough to get and he is a fantastic fire unit so far since I don't have any other decent ones in storage. I see a lot of users specializing in one element in the arena as of late but I still feel like a balanced team made up of a wide range of element types performs the best.

The only reason I have Sergio as my leader is because of his Leader Skill which boosts the rest of my teams attacks by 15% which is pretty helpful. Sadly, he is in his final form so I REALLY need to find a better replacement with a similar or improved ability.

Aside from Sergio the only other member I really am looking to replace is Douglas...he just doesn't deal enough damage for my liking and even though he has a massive HP and solid Defense he never seems to survive that long either and it usually one of my first units to go down in the arena because of the over abundance of Fire type units found there.

Eze is an amazing unit and the unit I actually started my game with. He is a Breaker unit and can punch huge holes in anything not an Earth element, I just need one more lvl to evolve him again into Thunder King Eze, and on top of that he can still evolve one more time into a 5 star unit! His defense is a bit lacking but his HP is high enough to allow him to take some not overly powerful attacks and his Brave Burst (power attack) hits all enemy units at the same time...twice...allowing him to clean up entire teams in the arena by himself.

Galant as I mentioned is an event unit which I just obtained and have been able to lvl up once already. He is a Guardian type so his Defense is pretty solid and his Attack is no joke either. Both of them stay around the same area. The only downside to him I have so far is that his HP is a bit low but his Brave Burst helps make up for that by attacking all enemy units FIVE TIMES as well as having a chance to drop each of their defenses, if any units survive, making it easier for team mates to finish them off. He can still evolve once more into God Arm Galant so I will be keeping him around for a bit I am sure.

My last unit, Memetes, is a solid Dark type with great Attack and solid HP. His BB (Brave Burst) isn't the best in the world but being Dark type means he won't have to worry about anything resisting his attacks meaning he will always deal a consistent amount if damage. He can also evolve two more times making him a very threatening unit. The only way I would possibly replace him is if I somehow managed to acquire Iron Magress who is one of the best offensive tanks in the game who also sports a Dark typing but a much better BB which targets all enemy units rather than one.

But yea I have some other decent units in my storage but I don't feel like posting all of them right now or giving info on each of them xD so far my team has worked out well enough and has only been beaten in the Arena 11 times by Squads who simply had better units than me or got incredibly lucky activating their BB's -_-

Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
02-01-2014, 04:17 PM
I'm trying to add you but I could add the last number. :/ Can you help with that? xD Well here's mine. 964410343

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
ninJAS

Registered
02-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Odd @ChaosMasterMartin but it wouldn't let me put the last digit of your number either...my IGN is Jordan and unless yours is Sherly then I doubt I found you xD

Aside from that how are you liking the game so far and what unit did you choose as a starter?

Also, I replace Gunner Douglas for

lvl 15 Valkyrie-Light

And she seems to be working out nicely so far. On top of that Eze is now lvl 40 and can evolve to his next stage but I haven't found all of the evolution materials I need to do so yet -_- I've been working with Galant a bit as well and he is now lvl 19....only 21 to go :/

Porkchop
King of Pigville

Registered
02-02-2014, 06:58 PM
I picked the fire guy and evolved him already. Tongue
I've got:
Level 5 Burning Vargas
Level 39 god Blade Mifune
Level 1 Merman (will be replaced)
Level 1 Harpy (will be replaced)
Level 5 Sorceress Lily (will be replaced)

I've got a fire drake I'm not using, should I use it?

YouTube
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
ninJAS

Registered
02-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Vargas is a pretty solid choice and his normal triple attack can land some nice damage as well as being able to possibly land multiple crits in one turn.

I have a Fire Drake myself but since I have Galant I don't use it. Honestly if Vargas is your leader then using Fire Drake over your merman probably wouldn't be a bad idea since Vargas gives a 25% power boost to all Fire types on your squad.

I used a Harpy for a bit as well because of the power boost from Eze and actually evolved it into an Aero but it still wasn't all that great so I fused it into Eze for like 10k EXP xD

You got lucky enough to pull a God Blade Mifune from the summons this early? O.o not too shabby especially early on though his HP and Def are a bit lacking the higher you go...he is a 4 star unit though right? I believe I have the 3 star version of him but haven't worked on lvling him since I have Memetes.

Oh and I have to say that Alice is OP as I dunno what -_- she is seriously way too strong for a Dark type and in her final stage she makes all dark types deal 50% more damage...ran into a full dark team in the arena with her as the leader and it completely thrashed my team :/

You enjoying the game so far CMM?

Porkchop
King of Pigville

Registered
02-03-2014, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014, 06:38 AM by Porkchop.)
Yea but kinda sucks the server was under maintnence for a while now. I change up my team but can't show you it now. xD I originally wanted to keep one of everything I get but I dunno if I should just fuse all the bad stuff away. I also got a regular Mifune that I dunno if I should fuse away. xD Well I do plan on getting a team for every type and then just have one mixed team though.

YouTube
ninJAS

Registered
02-03-2014, 07:17 AM
Really anything that maxes out at 3 stars isn't worth keeping and should be either fused or sold imo. I originally tried maxing out all of the common units as well but it just makes the rest of your team weak since you could be lvling them up instead. I have a pure Thunder team myself with Eze as the leader thought really the best mono element teams are either Light or Dark since their attacks aren't resisted by anything and will always deal the same amount of damage.

If they are both the same unit type (Breaker, Anima, Lord, Guardian, or Oracle) then by all means fuse the other one away. If either of them is a Breaker unit (+Atk, -Def) you should probably use it since his Def is pretty weak in the first place.

I am currently hoarding up my Honor points until after the Jewel and Ghost event so I can try to get Vargas, Magress, or some of the other starters though the summons since it is the only way to get them :/

Porkchop
King of Pigville

Registered
02-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Here's are my squads as they are right now. (Pictures that are fairly large.)

Mixed:

Overview:
Spoiler:
[Image: 5f347471ca890686d89d10c1f73e7116.jpg]

Burning Vargas:
Spoiler:
[Image: eb7b7a0da78258a8019a445244bb9283.jpg]

Zephu:
Spoiler:
[Image: b86d3dea68bd369f763669f360a8b5bd.jpg]

God Blade Mifune:
Spoiler:
[Image: 2b8d5ba5ceecde032e0e7c8c62ff0f0f.jpg]

Geomancer Claris:
Spoiler:
[Image: c7d95cf54eaf6e05d4a9238a4c25853b.jpg]

Harpy:
Spoiler:
[Image: 4c5fd781dc9775862c7efe7d5c166dc6.jpg]

Fire:

Overview:
Spoiler:
[Image: 22d814c43c6029a2b1cd1ed56a2b4bea.jpg]

Burning Vargas:
Spoiler:
[Image: eb7b7a0da78258a8019a445244bb9283.jpg]

Thief Leon:
Spoiler:
[Image: d402d57c402f66db56b055a4ecb417ee.jpg]

Witch Liza:
Spoiler:
[Image: 573e3814c0a60dfd444e47db8512fbfc.jpg]

Pheonix:
Spoiler:
[Image: 96951bcf429e861ed3ddbe5d50e7ecf0.jpg]

FireDrake:
Spoiler:
[Image: 68e513dd4fa975a3e55262d2beb2d80a.jpg]

Everything:

Spoiler:
[Image: 5d9f7b7d11c5967a892935758ac4cd38.jpg]

Is it just me or is my fire team better than my mixed team? xD Well anyway, what should keep, fuse, sell or show you? Must say I'm happy about that Phoenix.

YouTube