Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Brave Frontier
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Brave Frontier
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪532.64
Registered
02-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Yea your fire team does look a bit better than your balanced one. Zephu was a nice find as well since he is a pretty solid offensive Water type. Phoenix is also a very nice Gire type since it is the only one, that I know of, that heals your units while still getting a nice attack boost from Vargas.

Sell your Jewel Ghost and King since they don't give a lot of EXP but they do give quite a lot of gold...7k for the Ghost and 20k for the King. I always make sure to hang onto my Nymphs, Spirits, and stuff like that since they are used to evolve your units but if you start getting too many then by all means you should fuse a few of them to something with their respective types to get the most EXP you can. Speaking of EXP be sure to fuse your Metal Ghost since it gives a good chunk of it...especially to Dark types.

Other than that really I personally wouldn't hang on to anything other than your 3 star units since the rest aren't all that effective even when fully lvled and evolved.

Another option for a team you could try is Vargas, Phoenix, Drake, Zephu, and Mifune. 3/5 of your team will get a power boost from Vargas and the other 2 have solid offenses on their own.

Oh and really since you already have a max evolved Breaker Mifune you really don't need the lower ranking one and can fuze it...probably into your God Blade one. Also, I'm not sure if you have noticed yet or not but each character can lvl up the power of their BB's. It is a random chance it will or will not happen but with each level that characters BB gets stronger and the added effects become more likely to happen. The way it works is to have a chance to level it up you have to fuze a unit with a similar BB into it (like Goblins into Vargas since they are both offensive Fire types). The only problem is every time a unit evolves it's BB lvl is reset so it isn't even worth trying to raise it unless they are already max lvl and evo. Luckily your Mifune is so be sure to fuze it with some offensive types to try and lvl it's BB up as much as possible....oh and for the best chance you need to fuze units into it one at a time since it has the same chance of activating with 5 units fused at once as it does with only 1. I might try and post images for my team and such as well. My phone can take screenshots so that will give me a reason to try it out anyway xD

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
02-03-2014, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014, 09:22 PM by Porkchop.)
Actually I got Zephu for free.

Free Zephu for ios users:
http://goo.gl/WffaVN

Free Advisor Weiss for android users:
http://goo.gl/bJhBld

Actually I didn't notice that it leveled up the BB. That's really cool! I'm going to have to try that combo, once I level up so that the cost isn't to high. xD

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
ninJAS

Registered
02-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Oh right I forgot about that lol Weiss isn't all that great imo...I got him for free as well lol

I won Zephu through the rare summon as well as some other decent units. Best one I got so far though is a King Behemoth :3 got him as a 4 star and he cam evolve one more time and he has an insane HP as well as a solid Defense to back it up making it incredibly hard to take down.

Yea it is best to try and lvl your units BB up in it's early lvls of it's final evolution otherwise you will be paying out a ton of cash >.<

ninJAS

Registered
02-06-2014, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2014, 09:29 AM by ninJAS.)
Finally got around to uploading my squad @ChaosMasterMartin it is working out pretty good so far though I wish I could get lucky enough to pull a Magress or Alice from the summons to replace Memetes -_-

Squad
Spoiler:
[Image: 7vThTLE.jpg]

Ice Ruler Sergio
Spoiler:
[Image: De1dWQP.jpg]

Sky Hero Athena
Spoiler:
[Image: EcvpSJF.jpg]

Thunder Eze
Spoiler:
[Image: s3Bs216.jpg]

Bruiser Galant
Spoiler:
[Image: BEVbhUz.jpg]

Memetes
Spoiler:
[Image: 1fRRAib.jpg]

The only issue I am having right now is I am running out of Cures extremely fast so I really feel like I need a healer of some sort on my squad...but since I don't I've had to go to some of the starting levels to farm Green Grass and Green Drops to produce more Cures and I am still having issues gathering a lot of Red Drops for High Cures :/

Porkchop
King of Pigville

Registered
02-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Wow those are good! Lol Check your friend requests, with the new update I could now send you the friend Request. Currently trying to evolve my fire drake. lol And I got the team you suggested working now.

YouTube
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
ninJAS

Registered
02-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Yea they are pretty good ATM haha I keep getting screwed in the arena though -_- my units will have their BB gauges filled but won't activate them for like 3 turns then my opponent's will activate as soon as their gauge fills.....makes me so frustrated xD

Really I am so happy I took the time to lvl and evolve my Valkarie into Athena :3 she is a really good unit so far and that 7 hit on all enemy BB is really nice Tongue

Have you been able to get Galant or the new earth elemental girl (can't think of her name off the top of my head) yet? I know Galant is good and the other I'm sure is as well though the drop rate for them is pretty low :/

Is the Squad I suggested working out pretty decent for you so far? Oh and yea I saw your request and added you xD glad it was finally able to go through and that I got a free Metal God.

Porkchop
King of Pigville

Registered
02-06-2014, 10:34 PM
Wait...the get Athena from the Valkarie? Wow, I didn't know that. xD Maybe I should use mine now...? And I hate when that happens in the arena. lol Haven't those guys yet and yea that squad is really good. Tongue

YouTube
ninJAS

Registered
02-07-2014, 02:07 AM
Yup you sure do. She has a nice natural bulk while being able to deal some solid damage at the same time.

Took me like 15 tries before I got my Galant but I just got Nemia (Earth element girl that I couldn't think of her name earlier) a little bit ago on my 3rd try :3 no idea what her good stats are supposed to be though so I dunno if I have a good attribute one or not :/

Glad your new squad is going good though ^^ I've seen a lot of people run a 3 of the same type and the other 2 for coverage. They are pretty effective too.

Porkchop
King of Pigville

Registered
02-07-2014, 06:35 AM
Quick question? Which levels are doing for the vortex dungeons? My energy only goes to 29 so I'm stuck with level 1.

YouTube
ninJAS

Registered
02-07-2014, 12:29 PM
I got both of my characters from the lvl 1 dungeons as well. Gives you more chances to acquire them though if you get them they will only be 2 star. If you get them in the 2nd dungeon they will be 3 and in the 3rd they will be 4 though you won't have as many opportunities to gather them unless you want to use gems or are on the verge of leveling up.

Also, I just got a 5th gem and used it in a summon and got one of the new units they added! Her name is Lemia and she is a defensive Dark type. I don't have any other data on her but I got her as a 3 star and used a Metal God and 2 Kings to bring her up to lvl 32/40 since I am pretty anxious to see what she evolves into xD she has a 5 hit combo on all enemies BB with a probable chance to poison which is cool and way better than Memetes' BB. Her REC is also insane sitting at 981 right now...she gets over 300HP recovery from a single heart crystal Tongue I got a screenshot of her and will post it later as well.