Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Can someone help Flame?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Can someone help Flame?
flamingwing12
TOAST

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
04-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Hey, Flaming here, I would greatly enjoy some help. I would like to get to know how to play ASB, but the topic is reallt confusing. Can someone help?
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
04-08-2015, 11:54 PM
ASB is anime style battling. Essentially, its like a Pokemon RPG, but the statistics of Pokemon matches are done by ASB referees. You start with a Pokemon and moveset and work your way up by doing battles. These battles are like the anime, so there is a bit of a roleplaying aspect, but additionally there are calculations that factor in that the refs do. The ASB section is inactive at the moment, but if we can find some dedicated members who would be willing to help out with reffing matches and participating, then we could revive it again in time.

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
flamingwing12
TOAST

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
04-09-2015, 08:00 AM
@Bloom Thank you very much. That explains a lot. I would really like to be a part of it. How could I possibly start?

[Image: pokemon__keldeo_by_zueq-d58bkge.png]