Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Cassius' Dex (JAS)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Cassius' Dex (JAS)
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪1,053.02
Registered
06-27-2014, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2014, 11:20 PM by smoakdragon.)
Cassius’ Dex

Spoiler:
Trainer Name: Cassius Leape
Nickname: Cas
Appearance: [Image: 5m0s2x.jpg]
Bio:
Cassius was born in Kanto, but their family moved to New Bark Town in the Johto region when she was 7. Her father used to be a gym leader and taught Cas everything he knows about Pokemon and battling. Although she is an only child, she made friends very quickly with the kids in New Bark. Growing up, Cas was always dying to see what was out there in the world. Many times her father would take her out through route 29 and over to Cherrygrove to go exploring, but every time they returned from their little adventures, her mother would be furious, and dad would get in loads of trouble. >.> She knew about the Gym Leaders' Leagues and the Elite Four of each region, and it was her goal to defeat the one in Johto first. However, there was much more. What kinds of Pokemon were out there? Her father told her of the ones that trainers had that came to challenge his gym, but she knew there were so many more to see. Cas' parents were torn on the decision of letting her start a journey on her own when she was 10; her father, the charismatic and ambitious man that he was, was all for it, while her mother, who was very anxious and protective of her one and only little girl, said, "absolutely not. Not until she's 16." And that day had finally come.

Characteristics:
  • Very athletic and sporty (complete and utter tom boy)
  • Strong willed, yet respects others
  • Outspoken, outgoing and has a great sense of humor
  • Very kind and helpful to those who need it and has a strong sense of justice
  • Takes after her father

Gym Badges:

Pokemon Party

Spoiler:
Totodile *Starter* (Lv. 5) [Image: 5ev6uc.gif]
Type: [Image: v41izo.jpg]
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Adamant
Moveset:
- Scratch
- Leer
- Dragon Dance
-

Aipom~Mitzi (Lv. 4) [Image: 190.gif]
Type: [Image: 2v1x1mb.png]
Ability: Pick Up
Nature: Naive
Moveset:
- Scratch
- Tail Whip
- Sand Attack
- Knock Off
Pokemon in PC

Spoiler:
None

Rival

Spoiler:
Name: Kyle
Appearance:[Image: e7hyeh.png]
Bio:
First met in Cherrygrove city, Kyle is a very head-strong egotistical young man who holds a grudge against Cassius for something her father apparently did. He usually speaks first without thinking and just barrels forward through everything he does. Valuing his dignity very highly, he will often try to work his way out of a situation in order to protect his pride.

Party:
Sandile (Croc) Lv. 5
[Image: 551.gif]

Corphish (Rouge) Lv. 5
[Image: 341.gif]

Hometown/Starting Point

[Image: 25ywxsn.jpg]
New Bark Town, Johto

Current Location

Cherrygrove City, Johto

Money

[Image: 210da34.jpg]500

Inventory

[Image: 2500cw0.jpg]Pokeball x3
[Image: k4f9es.jpg]Potion x2
[Image: 2j8e55.jpg]Antidote x2
[Image: 11t3ddh.png]Oran Berry x1

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪562.66
Registered
06-28-2014, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2014, 08:59 AM by ninJAS.)
The day had finally come...Cas had been anxiously awaiting her 16th birthday since it was the day her mother agreed to finally allow her to go on a Pokemon journey all on her own! As she was gathering her belongings into a backpack her parents entered into her room to wish her a safe farewell.

"Cas honey....are you sure you want to travel all by yourself?" her mother worriedly voiced as Cas stopped what she was doing, turned around and enveloped her mother in a loving hug.

"Mom I will be fine stop worrying." Cas cooed softly, "besides I won't be all by myself I will have all kinds of Pokemon to travel with me and keep me company. Plus I am sure I will meet plenty of nice people along the way." With this Cas released her mother and gave her father a hug as well. "I will miss you both so much but I will call as much as I can I promise!" she continues are she fights of a few tears.

"Oh I know you will miss us honey and we will miss you too!" her father stated with a firm yet soothing tone. "I'm sure you will meet plenty of Pokemon and people as well but just keep in mind not everyone or everything will be friendly. You will be battling a lot I'm sure and we want you to be careful." Her father then pulls away from his daughters embrace before pulling a PokeBall from his belt.

"This Cas is a very special Pokemon. He is very different than a lot of the other Pokemon of his kind and has quite the attitude to match." he chuckles a bit as he says the last part, "He is strong though and will keep you safe so I'm sure the two of you will get along just fine." Cas excitedly took the PokeBall from her father anxious to see what was inside. Before she could call the Pokemon out however her father suggested she wait to see what it was until she started towards Cherrygrove so they could bond a bit before actually needing to battle.

Cas reluctantly agreed...she had waited 6 more years just so her mother would allow her to go so waiting a few more minutes to see her Pokemon wouldn't kill her. With her bag now packed, a Pokemon of her own, and all the goodbyes already said Cas makes her way out of the door and begins walking to the edge of town. She looks back and waves goodbye to her parents, who now stood in the open doorway waving, one last time. She could see tears rolling down her mothers face and she swears she saw her dad wipe one away from his cheek...she knew they cared a lot about her and she was going to make them proud and prove that she could take care of herself!

With New Bark Town now out of sight and a small section of tall grass coming up Cas decided to open up the PokeBall her father had given her and she what her first Pokemon would be! She quickly grabs the ball from her belt and clicks the button to call out the Pokemon. A red beam shot from it and hit the ground a few feet from her, moments later a Totodile stood before her with a look of confusion on it's face.

------------

Hope the intro was alright smoak it is the first one I have had to do >.>

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
06-29-2014, 10:25 PM
Cas' newly bestowed Totodile looked up at her with first confusion, and then un-interest. He glared hungrily at the grass and snapped his jaws, ready for his first victim.

"Huh, dad said that you had a bit of an attitude" Cas chuckled, "well, your ability Sheer Force makes you a really strong Pokemon! Are you read..."

Totodile wasn't listening. He cocked his head to the side, and got a wild look in his eyes. Without warning, Totodile raced into the tall grass at the sound of what was most likely a wild Pokemon. "Hey!" Cas shouted, and ran frantically after her new partner.

That intro is awesome ninJAS! ^^ I just feel like my post is so meager compared to yours. T^T Ah well, I'll get used to this!

ninJAS

Registered
06-29-2014, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014, 11:06 PM by ninJAS.)
Cas ran through the tall grass as quickly as she could following her hot headed Totodile before finally reaching him, eyes locked on a nearby tree. Totodile really showed little interest in his "trainer" being present and instead runs as hard as he can and headbutts the tree! Much to the surprise of the new trainer a wild Aipom came rolling down the trees base before popping up playfully and letting out a cheerful cry.

WILD POKEMON ENCOUNTER

Aipom lvl 4 Female
Ability: Pickup
Item: None
Moves:
Scratch
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Knock Off

Cas could already tell from the look on her partners face that he was ready to battle to test his strength and who is she to try and stop him? This will give her an idea of just how strong he can be plus what trainer could pass up the chance to catch a wild Pokemon they don't have yet?

"Ok Totodile let's try and catch her!" the young brunette voiced though her enthusiasm was swiftly countered by a cold glare from her starter...

-----------

I know Aipom usually isn't found on this route but I don't like sticking completely to the game's wild Pokemon locations. If you have a problem with this let me know and I can have Pokemon appear as they normally do ^^ also would you like Pokemon from all generations to appear or only those native to the region? Lastly, I give each wild Pokemon encounter a 5% chance to have either and egg or tutor move just to make them more fun to catch/use then randomly select a move. You lucked up and got Knock Off so hopefully you can catch it and use it (if you want it anyway >.>)

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
07-01-2014, 11:00 PM
The bright sun shining down on the two of them reflected in Totodile's stone-cold eyes. Catch? No, winning was on this Pokemon's temperamental mind. The Aipom bounced up and down happily in the plush grass, completely unaware what was in store for it.

Since Scratch is a weaker normal type attack, getting a Leer in before attacking would lower the Aipom's defenses, Cas thought. That would make it easier to catch.

"Alright Totodile, let's start with a Leer!"

But Leer wasn't what happened. Totodile stamped its foot on the ground impatiently, sighed what seemed to have a tone of annoyance to it, shook its head, and ran aggressively towards the Aipom for a close-range Scratch attack!

"Wh- Totodile! What are you doing?!" Cas stammered.

I guess for battles the posts won't be able to be very long since only one attack at a time can really be directed. I just feel kinda bad that you're writing longer posts than I am and its my RPG! XD Ah well, I just need to let it go... >.> conceal don't feel

ninJAS

Registered
07-01-2014, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014, 11:31 PM by ninJAS.)
The aggressive Totodile blatantly ignored it's trainers orders and charged forward towards the seemingly unaware Aipom. As the water Pokemon finally was in range to hit the monkey hard with an offensive attack it quickly reacts to the attack and rolls out of the way before popping back up with a smile on it's face....apparently it thought the Totodile was playing a game with it. Totodile turns and charges again but the Aipom is easily able to outmaneuver it thanks to it's great agility even though it is a young Pokemon.

Now greatly infuriated the aggressive Totodile rushes towards the monkey once again this time however Aipom dips it's fingers into the dirt and flings it at the charging Pokemon before sidestepping the attack. The dirt connected directly with the water Pokemon's eyes making its accuracy suffer. As the Aipom begins hopping around Totodile again Cas attempts to reason with her Pokemon.

"Totodile...I know you don't want to listen but just charging at it isn't working! We need to think about our attacks rather than just rushing in head first or we won't get anywhere!" her remark was met by another glare from the water Pokemon though it did not appear to be as harsh as the previous one....maybe it was getting through to him?

-----

Lol I see that Frozen reference there Wink

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
07-02-2014, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014, 12:13 AM by smoakdragon.)
Another glance back from Totodile, but this time it was a bit softer... just a little tiny bit. The sandy soil was all over the little crocodile's face and in his eyes, in which he was trying vigorously to rub it out with no avail.

"Come 'ere Totodile," Cas ordered firmly, yet gently. The only way to have this hot headed Pokemon obey her was to be firm with him. Reluctantly, but eventually, Totodile waddled over to Cassius.

"Let's get that sand out of your eyes." Cas knelt down and rubbed as much of the dirt away as she could. She knew that friendly Aipom wasn't going anywhere, and it wasn't posing a threat at all, just bouncing around.

"Does that feel a little better?" Cas asked her partner. With that Totodile looked up at her differently this time, his mouth wide open with what looked to be a cheeky little grin. He wriggled his stubby little body free of her grip and leaped back in front of the playful Aipom. This time, willing to listen to his trainer after what she had done for him.

Cas noticed that there was a little pond nearby just a few yards away. Totodile's a water type Pokemon, let's take him to his natural environment where he does best!

"Hey Totodile!" The little croc looked back at her, "If this Aipom wants to play, let's turn this into a game of chase! Have her chase you into that little pond over there so you'll be able to be faster and more agile from the water!"

Totodile grinned and understood immediately. He ran up to the little monkey and started taunting her and crying loudly. With a few circles ran around the Aipom, Totodile raced over and dove into the pond. Naturally, the purple pokemon followed along and peered over the edge of the water in search of her playmate.

Cas hurried over close to the pond where the two Pokmeon were, "alright Totodile, come up quickly and give this Aipom a Leer!"

Oh I forgot! Yes, all Pokemon from any region are a go. :3

ninJAS

Registered
07-02-2014, 10:03 PM
As the playful Aipom peeks at her own reflection in the water Totodile suddenly pops up mere inches from her face and gives off a rather intimidating Leer. This greatly startles the tiny monkey and causes her to squeal out in fear lowering her defenses!

She takes a few steps back from the pond, still taken aback by the Leer, and didn't seem to be enjoying herself as much as she was moments ago. She actually appeared to be frustrated more than anything that she got as frightened as she did over a simple stare.

With a more determined than playful look in her eye she runs towards the pond and as Totodile pops its head back up she jumps in the air, does a flip, then slams her tail into his head with a powerful Knock Off attack! She then flips once more and lands on the far side of the pond standing very proud of herself and ready to keep playing rough with her new playmate.

smoakdragon
$ money cat $

Registered
07-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Quite frustrated that that little monkey had just presently made a fool out of him by gleefully bouncing off the top of his head, Totodile huffed and dove vigorously back underwater, disappearing from sight. Giggling to herself, the little Aipom felt very satisfied with her task and bobbed joyfully up and down on her tail.

Since the Aipom is distracted with herself, now's the time to attack, thought Cas looking intently across the pond at the tiny purple Pokemon. Totodile needs to jump back out of the water now!

"Totodile, push up from the bottom of the pond to give yourself more momentum for a super fast, close-range Scratch attack! Don't be surprised if Aipom's ready though, if she attacks, counter the blow with Scratch!"

Hearing this, Totodile swiftly paddled his way down to the bottom and positioned himself, poised and ready with his legs tense.

ninJAS

Registered
07-03-2014, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014, 03:48 PM by ninJAS.)
As the Aipom bounced up on it's tail Totodile pushed off the bottom with all its strength and surfaces out of the water while the monkey is slightly in the air and can't move anywhere else! The stared Pokemon then raises both off it's hands into the airs and brings them both down in a "X" pattern across the Aipom's body causing it to roll back and bump it's head into the tree it had previously rolled out of.

The monkey popped up fuming that she had been taken off guard once again and decided to stop monkeying around! (had to say it xD) She rushes back towards the Totodile as fast as she can since he was now out of the water and in her range. Just as she made it other target the crocodile Pokemon sidesteps causing the monkey to fall headfirst into the pond. Her head breaks the surface of the water and she cries out loudly and splashes about apparently unable to swim! As she goes back under Totodile quickly dives in, grabs ahold of her tail, and pulls her back onto land.

Now that she was once again on dry land she shakes what water she can from her fur before looking at Totodile with a puzzled look on her face as if asking, "Why help when we are fighting?" The Pokemon stand there for a bit apparently chatting amongst each other as Cas looks on in amazement trying to figure out what they are saying....oh if only she could understand them. After a minute or two Aipom turns and looks towards the young trainer and lets out a joyful cry. She then rushes up into the tree she had been knocked out of and out of sight.

Cas looks confused at her Totodile. "Uhh...what just happened? Did she seriously just run away?" before Cas could continue however the tiny monkey reemerged holding something in it's hands! She handed one to Totodile, one to Cas, and kept one for herself. Both Pokemon quickly devoured theirs as the trainer looks down to what she was given to find an Oran Berry in her hand! "Aww you are such a sweetie! I think I will save this for later in case I need it." she says to the monkey who nods her head in agreement.

After both Pokemon finish with their berries the walk over to Cas and look up at her. The trainer is still very confused about what is going on until Aipom hops on her, digs around in her bag, pulls out a PokeBall and hands it to Cas. She then hops down and stands a few feet away apparently willing to be captured! Before she changes her mind Cas tosses the PokeBall at her. As it makes contact a red beam shoots out from it, hits the Aipom, and pulls her inside the ball. Three shakes later and the friendly Aipom is hers!

She calls the monkey out from her PokeBall and she quickly climbs onto Cas' shoulders ready to go. "Well this is sure going to be an interesting journey." the young brunette spoke aloud, "Wild Pokemon that willing get caught...I'm sure they won't all be like that." she laughs a bit before patting the Aipom on her head. She then reaches down and does to same to her Totodile and the trio continue on the Cherrygrove.

------

POKEMON CAPTURED!

Aipom lvl 4 Female
Ability: Pickup
Item: None
Nature: Naive
Moves:
Scratch
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Knock Off

ITEM OBTAINED!