Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Cassius' Dex (JAS)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Cassius' Dex (JAS)
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,216.94
Veterans
07-04-2014, 12:01 AM
As Cas sidesteps the pond, Aipom looks down at it timidly from her new trainer's shoulders. She re-assuredly pats the little monkeys head. "It's okay Aipom, I know that was scary back there. Hey! Maybe Totodile can teach you how to swim sometime!"

At this the Aipom chattered with delight. She thought it would be fun learning how to swim with her newly made crocodile friend! Jumping off of Cas' shoulders, she found her place walking next to Totodile, and the two Pokemon started chatting energetically amongst themselves again.

"Huh, I can't just call you Aipom," Cas asid to herself,"I think a nickname is in order! Hey Aipom!" The two Pokemon stopped, and turned around to face their trainer.

"How about I give you a nickname?" The purple Pokemon jumped up and gave a cheerful cry. "Alright, what about... Nanners?" The two tiny Pokemon exchanged glances and returned the suggestion with a "you can do better than that" kind of face.

"Umm, how does Indie sound?" Aipom didn't even get to voice her opinion because Totodile immediately shook its head and gave Cas a very exasperated sassy look. Hands on the hip and everything. >3<

"Okay... maybe not." Cas chuckled. "Hmmm, Mitzi! That's it!" The little monkey's eyes lit up and she leaped up to her trainer's shoulders, scurrying around her head while squealing with delight. Totodile gave a nod of approval and a thumbs up.

"Alright Mitzi and Totodile, let's get on our way to Cherrygrove!" And with that the happy little group started making their way west across the rest of Route 29.

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪994.06
Veterans
07-10-2014, 12:03 AM
The trio easily made their way down the rest of Route 29, since there weren't many places to encounter wild Pokemon in the first place, and entered into Cherrygrove. No sooner had the young brunette entered into the town when a kind old man appeared out of nowhere and offered her a Radio Card for her PokéGear! Cas wasn't entirely sure about simply taking it from the elderly gentleman but he insisted he gave one to all new trainers passing through since he had nothing better to do with his retirement. The old man then dashes off, surprisingly quick for a man of his age, before anything else can be said about the topic. Cas simply looks at her Pokemon, who look back at her with equally confused looks, before making their way to the town's Pokemon Center.

Once inside Nurse Joy greets the young trainer politely, takes her Pokemon across the counter, places them on the healing machine, then returns them once the operation is complete.

-------

Not much of a post but that will at least get you to town so you can take Totodile to the Move Tutor >.>

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
smoakdragon

Veterans
07-21-2014, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 12:40 AM by smoakdragon.)
After her Pokemon were healed by Nurse Joy, Cas says to her team, "let's take a look around the Pokemon Center!" Both of the little creatures agreed and quickly took off on their own.

"What am I going to do with them?" Cas sighed exasperatingly, making sure to keep them in sight at all times. She looked to her left and saw a computer on the corner of the counter. Not knowing what it was for, she decided to ask someone. Cassius approached a man who seemed to be fairly knowledgeable.

"Excuse me," she inquired politely, "but could you please tell me what that computer over there is for?" The man smiled warmly and replied, "Of course! That there is a 'PC', or a 'Pokemon Computer' system. Trainers from all over the world use it to store all of the Pokemon they catch."

Cas's eyes lit up. "You mean, you can have more than just six Pokemon?"

"That's right!" The man beamed, "You can also store any items in there that won't fit in your bag!"

"Wow!" Cassius's mind had officially been blown. More Pokemon to have and more items to hold? The options were seemingly endless! Just when she was about to become lost in thought, she heard an unsettling crash behind her. Totodile had chased another lady's poor Skitty under a couch and had flipped a table in the process.

Cas rushed over to the scene and picked up her little blue menace. "Okay that's enough of that mister." She said firmly while he struggled in her arms. She looked at Mitzi who was originally enjoying the chase and cheering on her teammate, but was now trying to gently coax the Skitty out from underneath the couch.

"I am so sorry ma'am." Cas apologized, "We really need to work on his people skills," she said while glancing down at Totodile who had now calmed down but heaved a huge sigh.

"Oh it's quite alright," the lady very graciously remarked, "almost anything will spook my little SkittlePie! She's very timid!" she said as her tiny pink cat leaped up into her arms.

"Well thank you for being so understanding miss, but I think this one's caused enough trouble in here so far. He's a feisty one!" And with that, Cas put Totodile down, set the table back up, gave SkittlePie a "no hard feelings" pet on the head which was received happily with a tiny mew, and the trio walked out of the Pokemon Center to explore Cherrygrove!

ninJAS

Veterans
08-01-2014, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014, 10:44 AM by ninJAS.)
As the trio exited the PokeCenter they were immediately greeted by a young man (looks like THIS) staring rather angrily at them.

"Hey!" he yelled abruptly even though Cas was only a few feet away, "Your last name is Leape right?" he continued asking as if he already knew the answer.

Cas simply nods her head in acknowledgement unsure of what the young man was trying to get at.

"I knew it! My dad says your dad cheated him out of a Gym Badge way back so I'm about to avenge him by stomping you! The name is Kyle and you are going down!" before Cas can even respond Kyle grabs two PokeBalls and throws them onto the ground in front of him. A Sandile and Corphish immediately appear ready to fight.

"Anybody can single battle. So I do nothing but doubles!" He states firmly with a wicked grin across his face, "Let's see if you can keep up..."

DOUBLE BATTLE

Sandile (Croc) - Male lvl 5
Ability: Moxie
Item: None
Moves:
Leer
Rage
Bite

Corphish (Rouge) - Male lvl 5
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Item: None
Moves:
Bubble
Cut

---------

Very late with this smoak but hopefully you won't be too upset and like the rival I selected for you >.>

smoakdragon

Veterans
08-12-2014, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014, 05:07 PM by smoakdragon.)
Cassius blinked at the boy and stared dumbfoundedly at him. What did he say? Dad cheating someone out of a gym badge? That couldn't possibly be right, she thought. Dad would never do something like that!

"Hey! What're you waiting for?" Kyle blurted impatiently, "let's get to battling!" And with that his Corphish and Sandile gave enthusiastic cries.

Totodile looked angrily up at Cas as if to say "Why would you let him talk to you like that?" and jumped out in front of her, ready for battle. He glanced back at Mitzi who was standing behind Cas's leg. "It's okay Mitz, you're allowed to go, this is a double battle!" Reassured, the little monkey swung herself out from behind Cassius's legs and squealed delightfully. She was excited to be battling alongside her new friend!

"Alright, Totodile start with a Dragon Dance to increase both your attack and speed so that it can rival those of Kyle's Sandile! But keep a close eye on his jaws, that's where he'll most likely attack you from. Mitzi, you're much faster than Corphish, so take advantage of that and hit it with a Knock Off attack!"

Don't worry about being late JAS, I'm just as late too. >.> But I love the rival you picked for me! This double battle should get interesting! ^^

ninJAS

Veterans
08-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Totodile was more than happy to try out the move it had just learned from the Tutor so he begins dancing around frantically pumping himself up raising both his Speed and Attack!

As her partner danced around Mitzi went on the offensive to start weakening Kyle's Pokemon and to take the attention off of Totodile and his rather interesting dance moves. She quickly hopped and skipped across the field before doing a flip in the air and slamming her tail down right between Corphish's eyes with a Knock Off attack!

"Not bad for a newbie..." Kyle remarked as his Corphish took a heavy blow while he was more focused on taunting Cas than battling her. "Let's return the favor with a double whammy! Croc lower both their defenses with Leer and Rouge follow up with a Cut against the Aipom!"

The Sandile's gaze quickly turned much more ferocious causing both Totodile and Mitzi to shudder lowering their defense.

As Mitzi was finally released from Sandile's menacing Leer attack she was struck by a ferocious sweeping motion from Rouge's claw sending her tumbling backwards and into Cas' legs.

"Now that is more like it!" Kyle taunted once more. "Looks like you ain't so tough after all girly."

smoakdragon

Veterans
12-11-2014, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 02:56 AM by smoakdragon.)
Girly?! Alright, that was it. Cas wasn't one to lose her temper, but as if being mocked wasn't enough, "girly" tipper her over the edge. "You think just because I'm a girl I don't know how to battle? Watch and learn, bud." Cas smirked, but first she wanted to make sure Mitzi was alright. She crouched down and helped the tiny purple monkey up. That Corphish sure did pack a punch, but Mitzi gave an enthusiastic cry, showing that she wasn't going to give up!

"Alright, Totodile, grab hold of Mitzi's tail. Mitzi, swing him around with a Tail Whip until you gain enough momentum, and then Totodile, let go to launch a high-speed Scratch attack at Sandile!" With that Tail Whip lowering both his Pokemon's defenses, and Totodile's boosted attack and speed, that unfortunate Sandile had it coming for him.

At this point the two teens were causing such a scene, that a few people had started to point and gather around, giving them a small audience. Perfect, Cas thought exasperatingly, just what that Kyle kid needs to feed his ego. >.>

ninJAS

Veterans
12-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Totodile and Aipom did as they were told with the crocodile holding onto the monkey's tail as she began to quickly spin around getting ready to shot put her ally. Since they were both young Pokemon however and had just started battling together their timing was a bit off sending Totodile tumbling out of control. Kyle began to laugh at the failed combo until the Totodile came crashing into his Corphish sending it flying backwards and into the wall of the Pokemon Center. It shakily got up but then immediately fell back down again knocked out.

Kyle's laugh quickly turned to anger, "That was nothing but luck and you know it!" he then turned to his Sandile before barking a command to it, "Croc catch her Totodile with a Bite and sling it around a bit before it recovers!" His Pokemon quickly moves across the field and latches onto the water Pokemon's arm just as it stands back up, still dizzy from its failed slingshot attempt. When Sandile's jaws close tightly around it's appendage however it immediately livens up! Totodile's eyes pop open as it lets out a loud cry of pain and begins running around vigorously shaking it's arm up and down in an attempt to free itself from the grasp of its aggressor.

-------

Short update is short >.<

smoakdragon

Veterans
12-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Geez Kyle sure seemed like he was being a little harsh with his Pokemon, Cas thought. Then again, he's really bent on apparently avenging his dad's "missing" gym badge. Cas turned to look at Mitzi, who was just steadying herself from her tornado-like Tail Whip. "Mitzi, we need to help Totodile!"

The little purple creature shook her head as if clearing out the last few stars she was seeing, and then assumed a tough fighting stance! Meanwhile Kyle was laughing horrendously at poor Totodile's pitiful display of racing around with a Sandile attached to his arm. "Man you're a Gym Leader's daughter? I can't believe it!"

Kyle's laughter and words weren't helping the situation. The few people that had clustered in the distance were jeering at that "unfortunate water Pokemon over there." Okay, time to turn things back around.

Cas called out to her suffering starter Pokemon, "Totodile! I know you're in pain right now, but you're going to have to try and concentrate. I know you can do it! Try and be as still as possible, make eye contact with Sandile, and give him a good Leer!" Mitzi seconded the plan with an energetic cry. "Alright Mitzi, after Totodile manages to lower Sandile's defenses, be ready right away with a Knock Off attack! Be quick though, don't want that little pest to get away!" Cas said with a determined look on her face.

ninJAS

Veterans
12-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Totodile stopped running around just long enough to menacingly stare down the Sandile still attached to his arm as his monkey ally began hoping and flipping her way towards him to help. Both crocodiles continued to stare at each other. The blue one getting mere inches away from the face of the light brown one who was biting down as hard as it could in an attempt to get the water Pokemon's glare to end. A few seconds later and Mitzi's tail comes crashing down on the back of Kyle's Sandile catching it completely off guard and causes it to open it mouth just enough for Totodile to free his hand! After a quick inspection the blue croc determines his arm is fine and is ready to return the favor to his opponent!

Sandile barely manages to get back to its feet as Totodile dives at it mouth open ready to bite into it! Suddenly a red glow encircled the Sandile as it was called back to its Pokeball causing the water Pokemon to get nothing but a mouthful of dirt as his target had disappeared!

Cas looked to Kyle confused, as did most of the crowd, before he responded, "Pfft I don't have time to mess around with you anymore. Don't worry though I'm sure we will bump into each other again soon and when we do...I'll embarrass you in front of even more people!" He then chuckled as he before walking away leaving Cass, her Pokemon, and their audience shocked and speechless.

Totodile was not happy about this in the slightest and began chasing after her trainer's aggressor ready to fight it out with him if he couldn't get his revenge on Sandile. Cas ran off after him up Route 30, more in an attempt to keep him from getting lost than anything, with Mitzi close in tow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corvo's Dex (MP) ninJAS 22 2,465 12-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Melody's Dex (JAS) Miles Prower 39 3,075 12-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Will's dex (JAS) DerpyDerp 14 1,143 12-18-2014, 11:01 AM
Last Post by DerpyDerp
  Nozomi's Dex (B) hotchocolat 2 686 10-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post by hotchocolat