Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Cassius' Dex (JAS)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Cassius' Dex (JAS)
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,184.28
Veterans
12-13-2014, 03:23 AM
That blue menace, what am I going to do with him? Cas thought. She was definitely feeling a whole array of emotions as well, including frustration and confusion, but Totodile was being irrational as usual. What is this kid Kyle's deal? He shows up wanting to avenge his dad, and then abruptly leaves. He's must be pretty hard-headed to leave right in the middle of a battle like that. Heh, must've wanted to protect what little pride he could still muster up after we had turned the tables on him.

Keeping her water Pokemon up ahead in sight, Cas slows her pace a bit for Mitzi to jump up on her shoulder. With one acrobatic leap, the tiny Pokemon was perched comfortably. Cas reached up to scratch Mitzi's head, "you did a great job in your first battle! Even though that combo I made you two do was a little tricky, it worked out in the end." With that the little Aipom gave a cheery affirmative squeak, but her expression shifted from delight to concern. She pointed up ahead, from which Cassius turned her head just in time to see the tail of her little croc slip between some trees.

She and her Aipom allowed in hot pursuit, "just where do you think you're goi-"

"YAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Cas hastily lifted her gaze only to see Totodile successfully clamped down on Kyle's leg! At first she rushed forward to help him, but once she noticed that her mini crocodile had only managed to chomp the end of his pant leg, she thought she'd savor the moment for a while. A grin forming on her face, Cas mused, "hmmm where have I seen this before?"

Recognizing her voice, Kyle's eyes shot up from the tiny terror on his pants to his former opponent. "What do you want? You know what? I don't even CARE, just get your untrained animal off of me!" He snorted angrily.

"Oh I don't want anything," Cas answered, "but I think Totodile here wants to finish the battle that you so rudely ended." Of course she wanted this was well, but thought that the situation called for a bit of facetious sarcasm. Her starter Pokemon acknowledged this by ceasing the violent shaking of his head, glared cheekily up at Kyle and grinned, eyes full of malice that said "you owe me."

"So if I agree to finish you off in battle then your little monster will leave me alone?" Kyle inquired.

"That's right! You can't blame him, he just has a competitive spirit," Cas chuckled. "C'mon Totodile, get off of him so he can call on his Pokemon." The blue croc released his death grip on the poor boy's pants, now slightly torn, and ran over to his trainer.

Kyle looked at Cas while brushing himself off, he wasn't going to get rid of her. At least not while that blue atrocity of hers is still cross with him. He pulled the hood of his vest, which had fallen during the little skirmish, over his head and growled, "competitive spirit my-" and the rest was inaudible grumbles as he contemplated reaching for his pokeball.

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪944.18
Veterans
12-16-2014, 12:18 PM
Kyle quickly called out Croc to finish the battle against his female rival and her quick tempered Totodile. Mitzi also joined in but after a few quick words from her ally she hopped back up on Cas' shoulder ready to cheer on her teammate as he wanted to finish the fight alone!

Both crocodile Pokemon stared each other down waiting for the commands to be issued though the water type had a glare of revenge in his eyes ready for some serious payback!

----------

Another short post but I need to keep this moving =/ will do better on the next one I promise!

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,184.28
Veterans
05-26-2015, 12:47 AM
The little blue reptile was ready for battle now more than ever. Nobody makes him eat a mouthful of dirt. Even though it felt good to seek a bit of revenge on that tall loud boy, Totodile wanted to finish the job by defeating his beady-eyed, no-good, quadruped crocodile.

"Alright Totodile, let's start things up with a Dragon Dance again! That will make you fast enough to match Sandile's speed."

And with that the little water Pokemon started dancing furiously to raise both his attack and speed. Mitzi, sitting on Cas's shoulders was cheering her friend on, telling him to "beat that bad man and his Pokemon."

"Ha! You were so bent on finishing this fight and you start with dance moves? You've got to be kidding me. Don't worry though, you're time in the spotlight will be short-lived." Kyle mused with a wicked grin on his face.

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪944.18
Veterans
06-04-2015, 06:07 PM
"Let's show 'em what we can do when we get angry Croc...hit that Totodile with a Rage attack!"

At his trainer's command the young Sandile's eyes glow a fierce red as he charges in, blood still pumping from the battle before, towards his dancing opponent. Only a few feet away Sandile jumps into the air, spins around, and smacks Cas' Pokemon square in the face with its tail sending the recipient flying backwards.

A shocked Mitzi lets out a squeak of surprise as her ally comes tumbling, head over tail, towards Cas. Her expression goes from shocked to concerned as Totodile raises himself up off the ground despite the pain showing across his face.

-------------------------------

Beyond terribly late and not even that great of a post on top of that but want to keep this going and will do better next time around I promise!

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corvo's Dex (MP) ninJAS 22 2,321 12-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Melody's Dex (JAS) Miles Prower 39 2,816 12-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Will's dex (JAS) DerpyDerp 14 1,076 12-18-2014, 11:01 AM
Last Post by DerpyDerp
  Nozomi's Dex (B) hotchocolat 2 667 10-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post by hotchocolat