Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Celebi GOLD STAR value
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Celebi GOLD STAR value
GoldenHippo
New Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-15-2014, 07:01 AM
Hey guys! I just won a celebi gold star on e-bay for around $20 with $5 shipping and handling. This card is a tiny bit worn out on the sides (only a couple of white spots near the sides on the back) and one crease near (but not touching the top of the card) which is about 1/2 an inch long.
So, I was just wondering wether or not I got a good deal, and what is the value of my card if I were to resell it?

Thanks a lot, I have some pics too, if you guys want to check it out to determine the worth

[Image: $_3.JPG]
[Image: $_3.JPG]
Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
07-15-2014, 09:57 AM
If you want to know the price value of a card, the best place to look is the "sold" listings on eBay. That is essentially what determines the price (since that shows what people actually buy it for).

I did that for Celebi *, and it looks like the market price, on average, hovers between $30 and $35. (This is assuming mint/near-mint.) For a card like yours I would say $20+5 was indeed a fair price (since your card would probably be considered either good or very good condition). You could probably get about that much as well (maybe a little more) were you to sell it.

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
GoldenHippo
New Trainer

Registered
07-15-2014, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2014, 10:40 AM by GoldenHippo.)
Awesome! Thanks for the e-bay tip, I have used it before but getting advice from you is much better! Thanks a lot!

Does the little crease above the picture decrease the value of the card a bit?
Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
07-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Quote:Does the little crease above the picture decrease the value of the card a bit?
Possibly, but not by very much, I would think. When compared to the rest of it, it's only a minor difference anyway.

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shining Pokemon, Crystal Pokemon and Star Pokemon Trading Cards Miles Prower 4 2,594 12-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Last Post by Leon§Noel