Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Copycat glitch? Learn any move
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copycat glitch? Learn any move
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-05-2015, 09:43 AM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rage_glitch has anyone ever tried this? it sounds awesome and actually kind of legit seeing as mimic and such are meant to copy moves. i actually kind of applied this, but never got to use it in RP with my skitty friend.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
Isaac
for Smash 4

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-05-2015, 01:54 PM
I've yet to actually try that, but I have to ask: does it have any use? Other than derping around in single-player I'm not sure what you could do, as a hack checker might take it as a red flag.

(One thing that was on my bucket list once was to see if a hack checker would detect it. But I don't have ready access to one, so I can't test that.)

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-05-2015, 02:02 PM
well it's an in game glitch apparently so it should be okay, but probably illegal in competition, and well i wouldn't do it in game and competitively unless it is agreed on by all parties involved. there's a handful of pokemon that should be able to use it. you could give some pokemon moves they deserve, but generally i can't think of much use other than to make a pokemon broken.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  razz berry glitch? medicham 2 501 10-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post by medicham
  Favorite Pokemon Video Game Move Koyu 5 936 11-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Last Post by d4vey
  Blissey Glitch. Try it... Leon§Noel 3 685 04-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post by Leon§Noel