Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Corvo's Dex (MP)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Corvo's Dex (MP)
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪994.06
Veterans
05-18-2014, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2014, 09:43 PM by ninJAS.)
Corvo's Dex

Pokémon Party
Spoiler:
-Venipede (Silas) (Lv. 6)
[Image: venipede.gif]
Type: [Image: bug.gif] [Image: poison.gif]
Ability: Poison Point
Moves:
- Defense Curl
- Rollout
- Poison Sting

-Poliwag (Penina) (Lv. 4)
[Image: poliwag.gif]
Type: [Image: water.gif]
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
-Water Sport
-Bubble
-Ice Ball

Pokemon in PC
Spoiler:
None

Starting City/Region
Aspertia City, Unova

Current Location
Route 19, Unova

Current Money
$550

Items in Bag
-Pokéball x2
-Potions x2
-Antidote x2

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
05-19-2014, 04:38 PM
This morning was notably more pleasing to wake upon than the last -- even with the disregard of the last morning when you stubbed your toe just as you got out of bed. Today was monumental, today was the day where so many doors would open for you and you could pick from any. Yes, today was the day you could choose your first pokemon.

Professor Juniper, of Nuvema Town, is visiting Aspertia City today while on her Trainer's Tour. On this tour she would meet up with any trainers she who visited her and give them advice about their Pokemon and provide fact on them. Also on this tour, she would provide a small selection of trainers with their very first pokemon! Only three people would get this opportunity, and you were chosen. For you, you was chosen by the Trainer School to be one of the three.

You make your way uptown, past a big house, past the Trainer School, and past the Pokemon Center and arrive at a van with an awning. Juniper is standing inside the van, barraged from the cluster of people around her. Most the people were spectators, only two of the people were actual trainers. You shyly squeeze your way through the crowd of people to the opening where the two other trainers stand. One of the is a trainer who already has 3 badges, but he is here just for advice; The other is Sae, one of the three chosen to recieve a Pokemon. She was tall, but the same height as you and had long red hair. She wore straight with a bow tied in the back. Though, Sae is one of the prettiest girls in town, she is also one of the roughest. You would never see her go easy on anything she does, especially in school-- Both you and her were the top two in the Trainer School, and that was why you guys got picked.

"Hello! You must be Corvo!" Juniper enthusiastically cheers.

"Yeah, hi." You sound nervous, but stable. "I'm here for my first pokemon."

Sae interrupts you conversation, "I am too, Professor. I'm here for my starting Pokemon."

You both seem to ignore her. "I have three Pokemon for you to pick from; Venipede, Sneasel, and Woobat. Crovo, you may pick yours first."

You consider the choice. You think about all that these Pokemon need, how they relate to you and how you could benefit them..
You grab for the first PokeBall, Venipede.

Without hesitation Sae jabs for the last one, Woobat. "Corvo, lets battle. Lets see who really is top of our class." You being first in your class must have really bothered her.. With few words you release Venipede, Sae does the same with her Woobat. "You may go first, Cory."

--

Your next post should include whatever move you would like to use against your opponent. Include anything else besides that if you feel the need to. :]
ninJAS

Veterans
05-20-2014, 02:07 AM
After working so hard to earn a starter Pokemon from Professor Juniper I wasn't even able to enjoy the feeling of finally having a Pokemon to call my own before Sae got all up in my face wanting to battle...

Not only that but she straight away chose a Pokemon with a double type advantage against my Venipede. I understand how competitive she is with everything but does she always have to try and beat me EVERYTIME?!?

I let out an audible sigh before looking around at the crowd, which seemed overly excited to see a battle between two complete noob trainers, before bringing my attention back to Sae.

"You know I hate it when you call me that Sae....but we are both trainers now so it's not like I could refuse your offer even if I wanted to. Venipede, let's light that Woobat up with a Rollout attack!"

Quickly the poisonous bug Pokemon curled up into a ball and began rolling forward rather quickly, building up momentum in the process, towards the opposing Woobat.

teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
05-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Woobat hovered low to the ground. She was obviously a young pokemon, she looked small and didn't seem have the ability to fly too high off the ground. Because she couldn't fly too high she was easily hit by a quick Rollout attack. Venipede rolled back to Corvo in a whirl of dust from the road.

The crowd cheered for such a hit from such a small pokemon. Woobat looked a little shaken up from take that blow. Sae orded her to use Confusion on Venipede. Confusion would've been a powerful hit, if it would've hit. Since Venipede was rolling so fast and moving at a fast pace, she had a hard time focusing her move on her opponent. The crowd looked confused. Sae did too. Sae furrowed her brow and looked up at Corvo, waiting for his next move.
ninJAS

Veterans
05-20-2014, 10:49 PM
The crowd seemed to be pleased with the poisonous bugs performance so far and seeing the dust Venipede stirred up after his attack gave Corvo an idea...

"Nice job Venipede! Let's keep this rolling shall we?" Some of the crowd chuckled at the obviously intended pun while others simply shook there heads at the comment. "Use Rollout again but this time instead of attacking Woobat keep circling around it as quickly as you can to stir up a lot of dust to help you avoid it's attacks!"

teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
05-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Venipede was confident, and so was Corvo. Venipede rolled his way to Woobat where he made a quick turn around her to start a whirl of dust. This idea though wasn't as solid as everyone believed. Venipede had never fought before and he didn't really have much of a direction when using Rollout anyways. Venipede failed to correctly perform the attack...

...This gave Woobat an even great advantage, she was now able to focus on the spunout Venipede. "Woobat, us Confusion while you can focus." Woobat's eye lit a bright blue and the same color outlined Venipede's body. The blue light they Venipede across the dirt road, leaving a few scratches on his exoskeleton.

"Good job, Woo!" Sae said with much more confidence. The crowd also grew a sense of anticipation; All crowds love an underdog.
ninJAS

Veterans
05-22-2014, 07:59 PM
"Venipede! Are you alright?" Corvo spoke after watching his Pokemon take a devastating close range blow.

The centipede Pokemon slowly recovered from the Confusion attack and shook it's head. It then let out a cry and got into an offensive stance ready to keep battling.

"Ok let's hit it with a Poison Sting attack!

The antennae on Venipede's head begin to glow a bright purple as the attack begins building up.

teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
05-22-2014, 08:53 PM
Rays and beams for purple barraged from the antennae of Venipede. They shot directly at Woobat, hitting her right in the face. The rapid shots stop when Woobat started to fall to the ground. Sae fell with her.

Corvo had won.. His first battle as a real trainer was complete and he successfully defeated Sae.

The crowd cheered! Though it was just a handful of people, it felt like an arena..
"Great job! The both of you did very well," Juniper said with a warm smile. "With a battle like that I'm sure you both will grow into magnificent trainers!"

"Thanks, Professor." Sae said in a hushed tone. She was obviously a little shaken from the loss.

--
+1 Level for Venipede, +$50

What happens next is up to you. :]
ninJAS

Veterans
05-29-2014, 11:41 AM
*Sorry for not updating this in a while >.<*

"Nicely done Venipede!" Corvo exclaimed as Sae's Woobat feel to the ground KO'd.

He walked over to Sae and extended his hand to help her to her feet. "It was a close match Sae....that Confusion hurt us a lot. We should definitely battle again sometime!"

Corvo looks back to his Pokemon, "Well first things first. Time to head to the Pokemon Center and heal up."

Both Venipede and his trainer headed towards the town's PokéCenter with a new found stride in their step at their first victory. Unbeknownst to the duo the trainer from earlier with 3 badges had taken an interest in them and followed just out of sight.

teamplasma
^ ^ ^

Registered
06-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Corvo and Venipede got to the nearby PokeCenter. They stepped through the doorway and brought Venipede's Pokeball to the nurse. She too the balls from him and brought them to the back. The glass doors behind Covro slid open and a man made his way to a couch in the PokeCenter. He did this too nonchalantly for them to immediately notice him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cassius' Dex (JAS) smoakdragon 23 3,292 06-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Melody's Dex (JAS) Miles Prower 39 3,075 12-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Will's dex (JAS) DerpyDerp 14 1,143 12-18-2014, 11:01 AM
Last Post by DerpyDerp
  Nozomi's Dex (B) hotchocolat 2 687 10-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post by hotchocolat