Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Cypher's Generic B/W Pokemon Shop
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Cypher's Generic B/W Pokemon Shop
Rhapsody
has anyone seen my sanity

PokéDollars: ₪79.9
Registered
01-26-2012, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2012, 07:17 AM by Rhapsody.)
I use a program to create my competitive Pokemon, because sometimes you need to get them quickly, or don't have enough time to EV train correctly or breed for perfect IVs. This program can also make hacked Pokemon.

But this shop doesn't sell those haxxed Pokemon, unless you want me to.

Instead, I make and sell Pokemon that are useful for competitive battling or a playthrough. That means that the Pokemon is totally legal, in most cases- it'll be able to go through WiFi Battles and Random Matchup matches without a problem. If it doesn't, then come back, and I'll make it again to try and fix it.

All you need to do is pay 100 PD per Pokemon you receive, and fill out the below form.

Code:
[B]Pokemon + Gender[/B] : (Species name, and M or F)
[B]Ability[/B] : (Use only the abilities the Pokemon can get if you want it to be legal, don't use it's DW abilities if you request a move only learnable by it in DPPtHGSS, else it won't be legal)
[B]Nickname[/B] :(Ten character limit)
[B]OT ID + Gender[/B] : (I would prefer you use your actual ID, makes it easier to identify. The Gender field is your Trainer's gender, M or F)
[B]OT Name[/B] : (Your in-game name)
[B]Held Item[/B] : (Anything except Key Items, else you won't be able to remove it and that Pokemon won't be legal)
[B]Level[/B] : (1-100)
[B]Nature[/B] : (Go onto Bulbapedia and search Natures to see what natures do, and which one you should get)
[B]Shiny[/B] : (Yes / No)
[B]PkRs[/B]? : (Non, Infected, Cured)
[B]IV's[/B] : (specify if you want a certain Hidden Power, otherwise = Max)
[B]EV's[/B] : (specify please, max 510 unless you state you want it to be a non-legit 252 max for each stat, valid stats being HP, Attack, Special Attack, Defense, Special Defense, Speed. Omit if you want me to do it for you, or state not to put on any).
[B]Moves[/B] : (Max PP, four moves, obviously)
[B]Language[/B] :
[B]Ball Caught with[/B] : (pick any of the valid Pokeballs)

Fill that out, and we should be good. If you want a full team, then use the form six times.

We'll have to meet up over WiFi for me to give your your Pokemon you ordered. You can trade me any Pokemon you want in return for them, like a Bidoof, for example.

[Image: tXYu56.png]
Mitchell

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
01-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Does your program/you accept SIDs?
Rhapsody

Registered
01-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Yes, but I generally set it to 65535 if it's not supplied.

Clockwork Soldier
Giggle Protocol

PokéDollars: ₪582.39
Registered
03-04-2012, 03:09 PM
So, would I be able to PM you my request?
Coming here because I need them legal for Random Matchup.

Nothing to see here
Rhapsody

Registered
03-06-2012, 07:01 AM
Yeah.

Do you want the .pkm files, or should I trade them to you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shop: Blaze's Shop [WIP!] Blaze 1 874 07-25-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
  LF any Pokemon ( including yveltal ) Fennekin_Fireninja653 10 1,659 07-09-2015, 02:47 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
  Pokemon Dream Trade Thread Bloom 2 881 07-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Last Post by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  Shop: DiamondD's Pokemon Shop.. DiamondD 1 762 04-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Last Post by Joaquin