Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
D&D
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

D&D
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪812.29
Veterans
09-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Anyone else play D&D? My boyfriend likes to DM and so I am involved in a ton of games. I usually make characters kind of like me, but this time I am playing a male samurai! It should be interesting. 

What is your favorite class? 

So far from what I played, I actually really enjoyed playing a Paladin.

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,264.39
Veterans
09-06-2018, 11:36 AM
I don’t play D&D but I feel like I live vicariously through you and your characters. Tongue What are some examples of classes? I wanna see what I think I’d like. Maybe there’s some kind of quiz?

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪812.29
Veterans
09-06-2018, 06:56 PM
@smoakdragon The main classes are barbarian, bard, cleric, druid, fighter, monk, paladin, ranger, rogue, sorcerer, warlock and wizard. I could see you being a variety of things! Actually, I could see you as a druid. I'm sure there is a quiz out there somewhere xD

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
09-06-2018, 07:31 PM
I've honestly not played any D&D or know anyone around me that does either but I can see enjoying it myself. Pretty much it is a big roleplay store created by the dungeon master who creates twists and turns in the story with different encounters while the players attempt to overcome the obstacles put before them right?

Not a clue what type of character I would play..... OK that's a lie. Pretty much anything that is or can be a Tank I'm down for xD

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^