Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
DPPT: Rate my ou team
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

DPPT: Rate my ou team
179charizard
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-04-2012, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 09:03 PM by Hana Song.)
4th gen:
Smeargle: Lv. 1 (lv. 1 endeavor lead)
Evs: 0 hp, 252 speed
Nature: jolly
Ability: own tempo
Held item: focus sash
-endeavor
-trick room
-dragon rage
-spore

OR:

Gengar: lv 100 (special sweeper)
Evs: 4 defense, 252 special attack, 252 speed
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Hold item: life orb
-focus blast
-shadow ball
-Substitute
-pain split

Machamp: lv 100 (physical attacker/ attacking lead)
Evs: 128 hp, 252 attack, 128 Speed
Nature: adamant
Held item: leftovers
-dynamic punch
-substitute
-stone edge
- payback/ earthquake

Skarmory: lv 100 (physical wall/phazer/spiker/stealth rocker/taunter)
Evs: 252 hp, 252 defense, 4 speed
Nature: Impish
Ability: keen eye
Hold item: leftovers/ shed shell
-spikes
-whirlwind
-brave bird/stealth rock/taunt
-roost

Blissey: lv 100 (special wall/ cleric)
Evs: 252 hp, 252 special defense, 4 speed
Nature: bold
Ability: natural cure
Hold item: Leftovers
-aromatherapy
-seismic toss/ flamethrower
-thunder wave/ toxic
-softboiled

Tyranitar: lv 100 (physical sweeper)
Evs: 4 hp, 252 attack, 252 speed
Nature: jolly
Hold item: Life orb/ babiri berry
-dragon dance
-stone edge
-crunch
-fire punch/earthquake

Starmie: level 100 (special sweeper/rapid spin)
Evs: 252 hp, 4 special defense, 252 speed
Nature: timid
Ability: natural cure
Hold item: Leftovers
-rapid spin
-thunderbolt
-surf/hydro pump
-recover

Ok, so im trying to decide between smearge and gengar. Also, any moves with / betwen them pick which one is better. Also any other sets are appreciated.
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
05-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Um ok....Endeavor + Quick Attack (don't know if it gets extremespeed....) should be used as it is much more likely to work...and hopefully get a kill....but I would personally rather use Gengar lol

Gengar is alright but can run into problems trying to use Pain Split :/ I like running a Choice Specs set on it myself since I believe it to be one of the best ways to utilize Gengar's amazing Special Attack and Speed.

Machamp is ok...but Conkeldurr is better for OU..also I preferred to make Machamp more bulk since he isn't going to be winning any speed contests anyway..

Standard set for Skarmory but keep Brave Bird because otherwise you are Taunt bait.

Blissey needs to have a Bold nature and 252 EV's in Defense rather than Special Defense otherwise it won't be able to take ANY physical attack....and personally I prefer Wish over Softboiled since you can pass massive health boosts to your teammates.

Tyranitar needs to be replaced :/ yes it is a fantastic Pokemon to use BUT it's Sand Stream will completely screw the rest of your team as it only gives benefits to TTar

Starmie is ok as well....I normally like Thunderbolt + Ice Beam on it but it really is just personal preference.

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Hana Song
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

PokéDollars: ₪16.92
Registered
05-04-2012, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2012, 04:09 PM by Hana Song.)
Can't be bothered to rate, but go for Gengar over Smeargle. Your team has enough problems with Fighting-types as it is without adding another weakness, so the immunity that Gengar has would be welcome. I recommend using a SubDisable set, as it's one of the most annoying sets any Pokémon can run at the moment, and completely shuts down any Choice users, and is difficult to work around at the best of times.

[Image: VN3xUdv.png]

anxiety trip
179charizard
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-04-2012, 04:28 PM
(05-04-2012, 04:03 PM)ninJAS Wrote: Um ok....Endeavor + Quick Attack (don't know if it gets extremespeed....) should be used as it is much more likely to work...and hopefully get a kill....but I would personally rather use Gengar lol

Gengar is alright but can run into problems trying to use Pain Split :/ I like running a Choice Specs set on it myself since I believe it to be one of the best ways to utilize Gengar's amazing Special Attack and Speed.

Machamp is ok...but Conkeldurr is better for OU..also I preferred to make Machamp more bulk since he isn't going to be winning any speed contests anyway..

Standard set for Skarmory but keep Brave Bird because otherwise you are Taunt bait.

Blissey needs to have a Bold nature and 252 EV's in Defense rather than Special Defense otherwise it won't be able to take ANY physical attack....and personally I prefer Wish over Softboiled since you can pass massive health boosts to your teammates.

Tyranitar needs to be replaced :/ yes it is a fantastic Pokemon to use BUT it's Sand Stream will completely screw the rest of your team as it only gives benefits to TTar

Starmie is ok as well....I normally like Thunderbolt + Ice Beam on it but it really is just personal preference.

Sorry i forgot to say this is diamond and pearl, so no conckledorr.
Bordeaux
Shoe Connoisseur

PokéDollars: ₪11.77
Registered
05-04-2012, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2012, 07:10 PM by Bordeaux.)
Since this is for 4th gen, Physically Mixed Infernapes can give you alot of problems in particular.

Close Combat takes care of blissey and tyranitar and overheat skarmory.

I'd use ice beam > recover and put a life orb on starmie. BoltBeam gives pretty good coverage and life orb gives you some extra power

I'll post again when I look at this team again

EDIT: I'd state somewhere at the top of your first post that this team is for 4th Gen to avoid confusion for people who are looking to rate this team.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XY: Rate my babies! (UU) hotchocolat 3 1,068 07-25-2015, 10:51 PM
Last Post by Blaze
  XY: Bug Team 2.0 Joaquin 6 2,049 04-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post by Joaquin
  XY: RMT : Porygon's Doubles Team~ Porygon 2 1,593 02-24-2014, 07:28 PM
Last Post by Porygon
  XY: Rate my Team Fennekin_Fireninja653 6 1,795 01-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Last Post by tylerg1011