Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
....Daddy?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

....Daddy?
Oscar Wilde
Has Dragon Aids

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-12-2012, 05:26 PM
While I was breeding completely legit pokemon, I started wondering. Do the pokemon know that they are adopted?

Seriously. If animals identifty their parents by the first animal they see. Doesn't that make them think WE are their parents?

Do they know I have a giant baby making factory in the day-care center which its only purpose is to produce near exact clones of the baby before it?

I don't think so, but I'm starting to feel guilty about it. I wonder how I'm going to break it to my little baby pokemon.

"Oh yeah, I bred you to be the perfect killing machine, and if you don't work perfectly I'll keep you in a computer for all eternity. Now go fight for me!"

I really don't think "I'm sorry" covers that.

But I'll check hallmark for cards.

[Image: Charmander_GIF_by_dragon93_scales.gif]
R joo ma daddy?

Think of the baby charmanders. IV train with care.
Tsoliades
today might not be my birthday

Registered
02-12-2012, 06:07 PM
LOLOLOLOL This thread is amazing.
I eventually started feeling bad and either released a bunch of Turtwigs or gave them away. I was shiny breeding. Tongue

[Image: mordecaidudebanner_zps8be5c883.png]
The Big Cheese
Ain't I Great?

Registered
02-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Wow.... never thought about that.
When you're playing the game, they tell you to respect and care for all your pokemon, but noone really does, because it's just a game.

But if it were real, we'd all be horribly abusive towards our pokemon, considering how we lock them in the PC if they suck.

What have we done to the psychological well-being of our little pokemon?

[Image: ScizorforBC.png?t=1327099259]
Did you expect me to look friendly?
Oscar Wilde
Has Dragon Aids

Registered
02-12-2012, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012, 07:10 PM by Oscar Wilde.)
@TBC I have no idea man. But I'd also like to raise the issue of how we force pokemon to mate in order for us to steal their children.

Modern Day Rumplestiltzkins!

@Non Sequitur It really changes as soon as you consider them to be real things instead of just animated pixels. People lobby against Grand Theft Auto, but if only they knew what horrors hide behind the brightly colored palette of pokemon, they would be immeasurably more concerned.

^Also I know that's a dangling modifier and I don't care! Suck it grammar!

Also, Male Gardevoir on Female Mr. Mime action!
Clockwork Soldier
Giggle Protocol

PokéDollars: ₪582.39
Registered
02-12-2012, 07:17 PM
It seems I've been spotted.

I love this. But if not for battling what else are pokemon for? I think if pokemon were real, we'd release everything. But then again, in the anime, you get all the info on a pokemon by juts witnessing it. So, maybe we wouldn't have to catch 'em all. But See 'em all doesn't have the same ring to it. xD

Nothing to see here
Oscar Wilde
Has Dragon Aids

Registered
02-12-2012, 07:26 PM
@Sky King
Pokemon Snap. This is why it is my favorite Pokemon game in the history of ever. <--Redundant win!
Take only pictures, leave only footprints

This makes the story of pokemon black and white, one in which oppression and slavery wins over truth and freedom.

Well I think that's enough childhood ruining for today.