Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Degrassi Discussion Group
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪6,873.44
Founder and Administrator
08-02-2012, 09:15 PM

This is a discussion group dedicated for Degrassi fans. Feel free to discuss everything and anything related to Degrassi.

Current discussion topic: Degrassi!

--

I'm glad Clare was able to escape out of the car from her boss, as that would have been very bad - I know how she feels. Sad She needs to get out of there and quit that job. I can't wait until the part where she yells in-front of her boss "YOU SEXUALLY HARASSED ME" or something like that; that's what I want to see and to see what happens.
WildStar
♩♫♩

PokéDollars: ₪3.34
Registered
08-02-2012, 10:31 PM
OMFG. That episode was so intense. The writer of Degrassi is so good.

But anyways, I felt really bad for Clare. And it seems like Asher had everything planned out. The kissing, reporting her, etc. I literally wanted to slap Asher and his boss. And I think that if Clare would have gone to Ms.Oh directly after Asher had kissed her, she wouldn't have been fired from the paper, and Asher would be in Jail. Unfortunantly, that's not going to happen.

But what about Mya and Campbell? I'm glad Cam kissed Mya. They are a perfect couple, aren't they? I think the main reason Cam felt so uncomfortable was because of Katie. What a meanie.

Don't try to get inside my head.The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

08-02-2012, 10:37 PM
I hated how Asher's secretary blamed Clare of harassing Asher. Even though she tweeted that she "loved" Asher, it wasn't that kind of "love". Hopefully they'll go through court like they did with Fiona and her ex-boyfriend, and have it settled out.

No - actually, I think Campbell was uncomfortable because he said that he never had a girlfriend before, and that he doesn't want his hockey friends to see him in public with her. Hopefully they can get that sorted out and such.

Did you see the commercial for next week's Degrassi episode? Cam looked like he was going to end his life by falling from that stair rail. I guess he is doing that because he was being pressured when he was playing hockey during that scene? Surprised!
WildStar
♩♫♩

Registered
08-02-2012, 10:42 PM
What about Drew? He dropped out, WTF!! (I just had to discuss Drew, even though we're not discussing his episode)

I can't believe Drew dropped out. I mean, there are way to many well plotted characters that drop out. And just to work at a cellphone store? Gosh, I sure wouldn't drop out of my Senior year of highschool to work at a cellphone store.

Oh yes. I wonder what's going to become of Cam. I have a feeling he's just going to give up on playing for the Ice Hounds. HIs team is always harrasing him, and making him feel like he's a bad person. All because someone doesn't have a girlfriend doesn't mean you should call them gay.

Oh, and did you see the part of commercial with my girl Becky? Her and her Religion sometimes. I wonder if she's going to accept Adam.

Don't try to get inside my head.The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

08-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Lol. It's okay, we can talk about anybody else too. :p

I was kind of surprised that he dropped out, but yet again that I knew he would do something like this - I just never believed that he would actually do it. I'm actually looking forward to see what he will be doing at the phone shop. I'd like to see some kind of drama happen there, or something like that.

The part where Cam was asking Bianca for sex was pretty hilarious IMO. But then again, I felt bad for him because he was embarrassed by his teammates, and confused on what to do, really. I'm really looking forward to see more of Cam and what he'll be doing in the next few episodes.

I think Becky will accept Adam as a friend, but not a boyfriend (if that is what she was planning on doing.)
WildStar
♩♫♩

Registered
08-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Hmm, well all because you had a bunch of concusions doesn't mean that you should just drop out. I guess i'm a little curioous to see to. It's ashame he doesn't go to prom.

Oh, lol. But not as funny as Dave pretending to be gay. :3 But I seriously hate the Ice Hounds, and more importantly, I hate Dallas. He always wears sweatpants (lol) and he always couses trouble.

What are your thoughts on Zig and Tori? (lol)

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

08-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Drew probably dropped out because he doesn't know what else to do..

Dallas..... Dallas.. Is he the one who was kissing Jenna? Becky's brother?.... Oh! Dallas! :p The guy who who is staying with Drew in their house. xD I want to see the next episode where Katie confronts Dallas of how their hockey team has made Degrassi suck and such because of their rude actions and stuff.

Oh my gosh. Zig has done a lot of things. He stole money, he left that restaurant without paying, but I'm glad they're still together as a couple, though. I haven't seen him in any other episodes since that scene.
WildStar
♩♫♩

Registered
08-02-2012, 11:13 PM
XD I hate the dude that kissed Jenna. It's not Owen, right? I think Owen is Tristan's brother. He totally made out with Jenna, and then dissed her. I mean, she got Baptized for him.

Speaking of that episode, I found it odd how Jenna got Baptized. Like, that's a pretty interesting turn to take. I mean, wouldn't you like more people to be there, an- well, it's kind of hard to explain.

Oh, Zig and Tori are adorable. He did all of the bad things for a good cause though! XD Sure, he's been in a lot of trouble in the past, but he's in love. And I thought the ending of that one episode where Tori meets Zig's mother is adorable.

Tori: I'm like.... really excited to meet you! *Hugs Zig's mom*
Zig's Mom: Yeah!! Me too! *Smiles*
This seen was so adorable, I literally started crying. XD I just hope they don't break up. :3

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

08-03-2012, 12:35 AM
No, it's not Owen. Owen is the one who went out with Anya in last season's Degrassi. And yes, Owen is Tristan's brother. :3

Quote:Tori: I'm like.... really excited to meet you! *Hugs Zig's mom*
Zig's Mom: Yeah!! Me too! *Smiles*
This seen was so adorable, I literally started crying. XD I just hope they don't break up. :3

Yeah, that scene was touching. c:
WildStar
♩♫♩

Registered
08-03-2012, 12:45 AM
So, let's give our opinions on the nights episode, and what we think we're going to see in the next episode.

My Opinion on tonights episode:

All I can say is that this episode was really well thought out. For starters, Aislinn Paul did a great job at playing Clare in this episode. I could definantly feel how she was feeling. And by the end of the episode, I was as angry at Asher as she was.

As for Mya and Cam, good for them that they decided to start dating (atleast I hope so..). Maybe the Ice Hounds will leave him alone now.

My expectations for the next episode:

Not much I can say really. I doubt Cam is going to jump off the railing. The Ice Hounds would be idiots to let their best player potentially kill himself. But i'm afraid with the influence from the ice hounds, Cam is going to start self harm. He might turn into Ellie (XD Remember her?).

Actually, I think Becky likes Adam too because her facial expression explained it all when Jenna told her that Adam was a Female to Male Transgender and she was all like, 'No.'.

Regardless, I am excited for the next episode.

(We forgot to talk about Cacie!)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League of Legends - Group teamplasma 49 7,172 03-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Roguelike Discussion and Group Hana Song 4 1,423 03-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Last Post by Hana Song
  Steam Gaming Group! Flyleaf 5 1,095 03-27-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post by Solgaleo
  Animal Crossing New Leaf Discussion Group Aeria 407 26,664 08-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Last Post by Zueq