Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Derpy's Derpy Blog
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Derpy's Derpy Blog
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
11-29-2014, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014, 01:17 PM by DerpyDerp.)
Hello and welcome to my brand new shiny hunting blog thingy! I'll update this blog once in a while and post the new shinies I get (mostly through friend safaries owo) along with any story that came along with said shiny, will also post whatever goes through my head.

P.S : Donations are allowed, wink wink, nudge nudge

Shinies Prior to 11/29/2014

Groudon [Image: 383.png]

Obtained through a random giveaway

Fearow [Image: 022.png]

Was traded for some other pokemon by mathispell, he probably got the better end of the deal though, but whatever, a shiny's a shiny.

11/29/2014

Ariados [Image: 168.png]

mathispell's poison type safari.

Mienfoo [Image: 619.png]

Streamer who gave away Groudon's safari.

[Image: Dj10a.gif]
[Image: eXVZu.gif] Aren't they majestic!
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-13-2014, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014, 01:16 PM by DerpyDerp.)
12/13/2014

Since I can't find any shiny, *glares at Pokemon X* I'll be posting random stuff that happens to me or that I want to talk about, for exemple, I'll be going to Canada for a few weeks this christmas, and hopefully receive the legendary and beautiful pokemon OR.

EDIT : I now have 666 posts, how fun.

DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-13-2014, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014, 05:24 PM by DerpyDerp.)
I know it's only been a few hours but I feel like I need to rant a little.

Also, if you don't like rants, or angry people, or me, or pie, please leave now and don't hurt my feelings on your way back ... ugh, that sounded way meaner then I wanted it to, sorry.

P.S : When I say hate I mean "dislike/don't particularly appreciate them" because I don't hate anyone, hate is bad. I think everyone deserves the same amount of respect and people can always get better with constructive feedback and stuff.

P.P.S : You can skip all of this ^^ if you just want to get to the rant-ish part of my blog-ish blog.

I hate people, volume 1

Alrighty, so today I've been looking through the internet as I always do, and I noticed something quite upsetting. People can't type, or maybe they're just to lazy for it.

-------[Image: 30wwobm.png]-------

I also want to point out that the "u" and "e" are quite far away from each other. Another thing that I find quite disturbing is that people can't seem to find their shift button, why is it so difficult to use capital letters? I understand that people on their phones might not have the time to do so, but when you're on your computer there aren't any excuses.

I'm not gonna rant about abbreviations like ; lol, imo, gg and whatnot because I use them all the time and I love them, yolo right? But what I do hate is 133t speak, and when particular people use it in every single sentence, why would someone feel the need to replace those beautiful o's with ugly 0's?

And there are people who just ... fail. (the picture a few lines up from here is a good exemple) If you don't know how to spell a word, just google it! (That's what I always do Tongue) Also, I hate people who confuse there, their and they're, same goes with people who don't know the difference between with and whit (me) so that's something I've got to work on, yay! And now that I think about it I also confuse my then and than, maybe I need to follow my own advice and make a quick google search.

Another thing I found quite surprising but has nothing to do with grammar/spelling is that some people don't even know their roman numerals ... how is that even possibru? I thought everyone knew their roman numerals up to at least 20 or something.

Oh, and I think intentional spelling mistakes are good, they make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Also, people who don't use emotes are boring, emotes are love, emotes are life :3 I don't really see any other way to convey emotions without using a few sentences too many.

This concludes my little rant, quite ironic because I'm horrible at using the English language correctly. But I can give myself pretty good excuses because I'm french Canadian ... and 13 ... and not an A student in English.

P.S : I don't even know why I'm posting this here, well ... people in the pokémon community make mistakes too ... right? Also this is my blog ... so I guess I can talk about whatever I want?

EDIT : After looking through my post, I found out that the image was quite difficult to see (or maybe it's just my stupid eyes being blind again Tongue) so I tried to make it a little more visible :/

EDIT 2 : Next rant will probably be pokemon related, or maybe it'll be about overpowered-ness and gary-stu's cuz I see those so often in RP forums.

DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-14-2014, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2014, 05:47 AM by DerpyDerp.)
12/14/2014

Pokemon And Whatnot

So, today's blog will be kinda weird because I'll focusing on quite a lot of different subjects, if you don't like randomness and weirdness, don't read this, or most of my blog ... but you can leave a message saying I'm awesome! Okay?

Pokemon Roleplays

I've just started ASB battling on some random server, and I found out that refs like to take their time, which frustrates me a little, because I'm really impatient. But anyways, I think that the one thing I like the most about ASB is seeing my own little pokemons grow and evolve as I destroy/get humiliated by my opponents.

Go Sarah!

[Image: gabite.gif]

[Sarah] Gabite (F)
Abbility: Sand Veil

From now on I think I'll do something like this in roleplays/my dex, because it looks pretty sweet and it makes my eyes giggle. Err ... nevermind that last part. I'm a really visual kind of guy, I like to see stuff and I'm way too lazy to read, sure, I gotta use BBcodes and whatnot make this happen, but it's still beautiful isn't it?

Other then that I don't have much to say about RPs, keep them colorful and lively so that other people get inspired by you into doing the same.

I think that we can all learn a lesson from this specific battle, how to make a battle fun and funny. Nobody really had to add hilarity, the simple fact that Skye was battling with a Dunsparce was funny enough, but they did ... and so it became so much more then just a battle ... it became ... I don't really know how to end this sentence because I'm not a greek philosopher, but It was a pretty cool thing to read.

Today's special mention

I'd invite anyone who likes/played Skyrim to go read our wonderful mod ninJAS' story here, it has action, a nice protagonist (argonians assassins ftw) and hopefully it's gonna have a nice plot! I don't really have much else to say, it's well written and it made a few minutes fly by, which is what stories are for!

Rant?

I don't have much to rant about today, the weather's nice and I'm not tired, except that sun is really annoying, why does it have to go all over my computer screen? Sure, I could just close the blinds, but that would mean I'd have to get up and walk! I hate you, sun!

EDIT : Oh, and I started nuzlocking Pearl, going pretty well right now.

The more I blog, the stronger I get! (Gave myself 2 EXP cuz I made a few blogs earlier :3)

DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-15-2014, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 12:34 PM by DerpyDerp.)
Artsy Stuff

Today I really don't feel like writing anything, so I'll just give you guys a quick story and some horrible banners.

On the forum I've been on since this one kinda died, there's a little project where everyone works together by making banners for all 712 pokemons, mine are pretty bad so I'm not sure if I should show them or not, but I'll post them on here for the fun of it. If you have any experience with banners/sigs feel free to give me some tips and advices, I use GIMP.

[Image: 34i2szd.jpg]

and

[Image: 143ndll.jpg]

I'm sorry if your eyes begin bleeding.

EDIT : The internet is such a lonely place.

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
12-15-2014, 02:30 PM
not too bad, the only thing i'd change on the koffing is to make the text more solid. also, there's 719 pokemon isn't there?

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-15-2014, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 02:34 PM by DerpyDerp.)
There are, and we're only about 7-8 on the project xD But we're doing one region at a time ...

EDIT : Because everything that I post needs to be awesome, I'll tell you all that I'll be in CANADA for the next few days after the 20th, gonna see my cousin on the 22th and I'll celebrate Christmas on the ... err ... when's Christmas? 24th ... 25th? I always forget.7

EDIT 2: People read my blog? Wuuuut, almost at 100 views o.o

DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-19-2014, 03:27 PM
Woah! I'm already forgetting about this thing! Welp, I guess I have something kinda sad for today.

12/19/2014 "Why do people have to die?"

A few days ago I looked at a forum I rarely look at, the official king arthur's gold forum, which is a fast paced medieval 2d game about killing people and building stuff if you're interested. And I heard about a certain admin by the name of Kouji dying from cancer, I never really knew him, but me being way too emotional I decided to stare at my screen for about an hour, crying. It's horrible that people can die at the young age of 22 from something they have absolutely no control over, it made me feel horrible inside and it also made me think of something ; what if I died? Sure, my family would get pretty sad, but what have I done with my life? Nothing. When you know that it's possible to die earlier then you'd think, you have to do something about it, right? But the problem is, what is there to do? Someone still in college, with barely any money, can't go on an adventure and find the meaning of life, and then make a famous book about it can they?

I'm pretty bad at making myself crying, which could be a good skill , but now I know how I can do that, think about Kouji. Simply writing these lines make me sad, there's something about the stereotypical admin that makes me love them, and when one passes away, the community suffers as a whole. At least people left 16 pages of messages in about 2 days, so that gives me some hopes in humanity, even people who never knew about him, who argued with him, who received warnings from him, they all put away their bad history to leave a word or two.

This talks about a killing that happened in Australia, no looky if you no likey.
Spoiler:
It also reminds me of that one killing in Australia, 7 children and their mother I believe, pretty sick. I can barely comprehend how any sane or insane human being could do such a thing. They kill a family, maybe future doctors, teachers, scientists, we'll never know, because they're all dead now, and nobody can do anything about it, pretty sad.

I don't have anything more to add, might make a "Why do people have to die 2.0" if I think about something more depressing.

DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-21-2014, 02:17 PM
12/21/2014

I have a little story to tell today.

So, my parents both work in the military, my mom was assigned to Germany (where I currently live) and my dad to Kabul (which I think is the capital of Afghanistan, eek) but he went back to Canada after only a few months.

So on the 20th, me and my mom took an hour long taxi drive to an airport, then waited there for 3 hours until we took our flight to New York, which lasted 8 hours ... and 30 minutes. The airport was quite unimpressive, didn't see half as many McDonald's as I though I'd see. We didn't even get checked for Ebola or something, which I found quite surprising, and the security wasn't quite as annoying as I heard it was, what's so horrible about taking your shoes off? So we waited there for 5 hours, luckily there was a plug socket thing so I could play on my 3DS, which wasn't possible in Germany, I hate you Germany.

The flight to Montreal took a mere hour and 28 minutes I believe, my dad was waiting there and we were able to drive to ... err ... wherever I live? And that only took twice as long as the flight from New York to Montreal ...

So yeah, that was quite boring, but I'm gonna see my (favorite) cousin tomorrow so that's something to look forward to, so I'm quite excited.

StrawberryG
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
12-21-2014, 09:48 PM
Wow! That's quite a lot of travelling! Pheww...
As for meeting your cousin I hope you two have a great time! I know quite well how fun and entertaining it can be to meet with family your own age Smile Enjoy!

3DS FC: 0361-8810-9180

[Image: IUGddQ9_zpsc72bd156.png]

Thanks Bloom or my sig ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pigville - Martin's Blog Porkchop 0 124 04-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post by Porkchop
  Zueq's Ba-Zueq-A~ Blog :3 Zueq 151 7,656 03-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  We can have a blog here? Luigi's Purple Coins 3 316 03-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  Minecrafting Blog ninJAS 2 336 10-08-2015, 05:48 PM