Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Derpy's Derpy Blog
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Derpy's Derpy Blog
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-22-2014, 03:40 AM
Hehe, thanks, it's 4 AM here in Canada, can't sleep. I'll probably show him the wonders of ROMs since I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about those. I'm also glad someone actually reads my blog entires owo or at least this one ...

[Image: Dj10a.gif]
[Image: eXVZu.gif] Aren't they majestic!
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-24-2014, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2014, 07:09 PM by DerpyDerp.)
Wow, just got Omega Ruby, them hopes are high.

12/24/2014

Just saying, the intro is completely awesome, it has the retro opening from ruby/sapphire, and then it suddenly throws you into the 3D madness of what pokemon has become, and it really shows how much the game series grew as a whole. And everything feels way too familiar.

Also, Brendan still looks silly, May all the way.

P.S : Sorry for the horribly short post, it's Christmas time and I'm way too busy playing Omega Ruby right now. Tomorrow will probably be great since I have another gift I haven't opened since my parents won't let me Tongue

EDIT : And the machokes are still there, in 3D. And you still sleep with your mom (apparently) which is not awkward at all.

Mathispell
Wobuffet!

Registered
12-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Im just a stalker, dont worry bout meh

Got a shiny wobbufet. Before dancing in front of my 2ds, i will just say something:

I GOT IT !!!
StrawberryG
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
12-29-2014, 08:46 AM
Oooh enjoy Omega Ruby! Big Grin which starter did you go with and who have you got on your team so far?

3DS FC: 0361-8810-9180

[Image: IUGddQ9_zpsc72bd156.png]

Thanks Bloom or my sig ^^
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-29-2014, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 10:12 AM by DerpyDerp.)
I chose treeko, cuz he's so smug. My team right now is currently a mess full of legendary pokemons, ORAS has too many legendaries xD But before all that my team was ; Sceptile, Greninja, Metagross, Latios, Shelgon (he was pretty random) and Groudon.

Also, new blog entry because I wanna type stuff.
____________________________________________________________________________________

12/29/2014

New year is coming up fast! And so is my trip back to Germany, goodbye Canadia ;m; I really think these few days where pretty un-eventful, since I didn't have school or anything really. Well, it was christmas and I got what I wanted and more because I'm an ungrateful kid who gets all he wants, yay for Omega Ruby? Also got a ton of money I have no idea what to do with >w>

I don't have a rant or a story to tell, well, maybe I do have a tiny rant because I like ranting and ranting is a good way to get out your hate of modern society, but maybe I'll make some comparisons with past history too. And maybe I'll do that today. But don't expect to feel enlightened.

Modern Vs Medieval times, what's the difference

Of course, in this day and age most people think they have at least some form of freedom, right? We're not ruled by king and queens who decide our very faiths, right? We can love whoever we want without the fear of being treated as freaks and fools ... right? Of course, I'm not one of those people who goes around saying the government controls everything, because that's simply not true, right? I mean, back in medieval time you'd surely get burned to death for doing anything that this society didn't agree with, now you can express yourself in any way you want ... as-long as it's legal and conforms to society's standards.

Look at Furriez!!! and Broniez!!! they get quite a lot of hate don't they? And for what particular reason? I never really heard about furries until a few years ago, thanks to a video hating on them, and bronies never bothered anyone, do they? I mean, they're just like a lot of pokemon fans when you think about it, watching/playing something aimed at a different audience, and then they get hated on for it, how fun. If you actually read all this, please post "tl;dr" under here.

Derp! I'm talking too much. I hope you all have a wonderful end-of-december and a really, really, really, REALLY happy new-year! Or whatever you like your new-years to be, I personally prefer mine to be happy.

P.S : Sorry for the weird mess of thoughts which quickly moved away from my original intentions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pigville - Martin's Blog Porkchop 0 124 04-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post by Porkchop
  Zueq's Ba-Zueq-A~ Blog :3 Zueq 151 7,643 03-24-2017, 11:01 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  We can have a blog here? Luigi's Purple Coins 3 316 03-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  Minecrafting Blog ninJAS 2 336 10-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Last Post by ninJAS