Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Didn't i already make one of these?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Didn't i already make one of these?
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-01-2015, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 03:46 PM by medicham.)
  • well as usual work has made my feet sore. i'd like to get my shower over with but now that i've laid down i don't want to stand in one spot for much longer. i think some ibuprofen will help with that. i am not too desperate to take my shower right away since i had a fan on me most of the time and i'm not drenched / dried out of sweat like in my previous position. perhaps i should take some ibuprofen to work with me to help. surely it won't last 8 hours so taking it before won't help for long. i will have to check if it is okay first so i don't get in trouble. in the mean time i need to find my radio so i can be a bit less bored at work since no one near by is playing music. tonight will be the first time in weeks i've had to work on saturday. oh well
  • after my shower i can wait for my cool ninja stuff to come in from amazon. i got a leaf village, and sand village headband, which already came in. today i will wait for the leaf village vest to drop by. it might not be til next week, but i got those plated gloves coming in too. i found some that weren't rubber, and look better than any i've yet to see online. it wasn't from amazon, so it will take longer to get here. it should be worth it, i hope. after i get off of my order attack, i need to cancel my amazon prime membership so i don't get charged for it.
  • i just realized since i have a car (borrowing) and money i can now get Chinese food at my leisure. maybe i should have that for lunch at work. i guess i don't mind buying dinner for everyone. it's too bad though, i'd love to share with a few people at work i think are pretty cool.
  • i keep thinking how useful it would be to know how to hack, but i remember that i never finished trying to learn javascript. if i had the affinity for computer languages to begin with i would, but i don't. at least i am used to using html5 and can look up any tags i don't know without worrying about how to use them.
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
08-01-2015, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 03:46 PM by medicham.)
  • so i added a good bunch of things to my wishlist on amazon: some Pokemon collectible cards, some rare and limited edition, some high quality Naruto cosplay items, a Bokken (wooden sword, not a toy), sword bag, radio, Pokemon figures.
  • found another good 90's movie: Crossworlds
  • i am watching another movie and the brand intro thing almost seems to create a sensation of the ground shaking slightly just from the sound. it could also be my surround sound headphones. the brand was Amplify (the m is a red, green, and blue line.)
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
08-03-2015, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 12:21 PM by medicham.)
  • concepts confirmed today: super powers, neurophysics, possession jutsu
  • ordered some awesome pokemon cards, a radio, hearing protection
  • ninja cosplay stuff won't be here for a while, the best one won't be for about three weeks...
  • trying to get some rpg and GMing going.
  • had some nice chinese food, and got some lemonade, pink lemonade, and iced tea.
  • still proud i made a character for infamous on my own using hero machine. it came out great. i'm eager to get that going too. i have character for Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, Infamous, and more.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]