Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Digimon - Back to the Beginning
Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Digimon - Back to the Beginning
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-07-2013, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 12:34 PM by Legacy.)
“Back…to the beginning…”

“YES! I’ve finally gotten through! Welcome to the Digital World; a world set aside from our own where monsters reside and live far different from how us humans do in the real world. That hasn’t stopped the worlds connecting though, with events being kept track of for over a decade. Or rather…they had been kept track of.

Oh I apologise, I haven’t even introduced myself have I? My name is Takumi Yukimoto and I am one of the few humans – if not the only human - who has visited the Digital World and still remembers it. That is why I’m able to be here talking to you now despite the crisis.

Apologies again, I keep getting ahead of myself. Why did I bring you here? Oh well…I guess I should start from the beginning.

The Digital World has existed for quite some time although its existence was only made public over the past decade. Random people were pulled into the Digital World to help shape it or to save it from potential destruction. These were called digi-destined…I suppose you are digi-destined yourself now…if only it were under better circumstances…

You see, the Digital World is currently going through a major crisis…as in it was wiped clean. Reset. Everything is gone. All the hard work the other digi-destined put into shaping the Digital World is gone. Not only that but all records of activities related to the Digital World have also mysteriously vanished. What’s worse, all of the other digi-destined seem to have forgotten all about this world. Everyone has.

So why do I remember it? Well…I was in the Digital World myself when it was forcefully reset – yes, forcefully. Someone or something caused this.

On the fortunate side I remember everything and was able to use my knowledge of the world in order to communicate with you all. Unfortunately I’m stuck as a part of the program, and so I can’t really do anything more to help it than communicate. That’s where you all come in.

For some strange reason the system has linked itself to your IP addresses. In fact it seems to have a very good idea of who you are. That is why I communicated with you. I have reason to believe that despite the reset, the system has chosen you as its digi-destined.”

-CRACKLE-

”Nonono! NO! It’s interfering again! I haven’t a lot of time so listen to me carefully. You will land in a forested area. There you will mee- -CRACKLE- –mon. Do not be alarmed when they -CRACKLE- you. Once you’ve adjusted to your surroundings head directly for the mountain -CRACKLE -th of you. There you will meet Jijimon. He will help you the rest of the way.

Best of -CRACKLE-……………NO!”

“...Go back…to the beginning…”

PLOT
Spoiler:
Welcome to the Digital World, home to Digital Monsters or ‘Digimon’ as they’re most commonly referred to. If you haven’t read the prologue then I suggest you do so, just so you have an idea what’s happening.

As the new digi-destined your role in the Digital World is to set things straight. While the reset has not caused too much harm in the real world yet, it is perfectly possible that whatever reset this world could wreak havoc in cyberspace in the real world.

In order to help you figure out this mystery and fix it you will be partnered with a Digimon who will be waiting for you when you arrive. Digimon will stand by your side through anything so long as you treat them right.

GUIDELINES
Spoiler:
- All Characters will know each other in some way or another, whether it’s through school, work, or some kind of social activity.

- If you wish to leave the RP then let me know ASAP and I’ll figure out a way to either keep your character in under control of another RPer or to remove them.

- You may have up to 2 characters, but if I notice you’re struggling to control both of them and keep posts fairly detailed then I’ll ask you to retire one.

- On the note of detailed posts I don’t expect a long post every post. I do expect good descriptive writing that gives the next poster plenty to work off of.

- Limelighting; in other words attention seeking. Each character is unique and every roleplayer is unique and has a different time zone. In a case where two RPers are online alone with little to work with until others come on, they may PM posts to one another to create a separate ‘scene’ of sorts. Once that scene ends (or once someone else comes online) they may then post the whole scene in titled spoiler tags (ie. A title for the spoilers could be Character X and Character Y discussion) to show what has happened. This saves clogging up the thread too much.

- God-modding; This essentially (from my experience) is where you control a character belonging to another person without permission. Don’t do it unless you have permission (and the owner of the character must let me know).

- Don’t be OP; OP=Over-powered. Be fair to the other roleplayers and don’t make yourself invincible. People lose fights from time to time. It gives people character to lose fights sometimes and the same goes for RP’s.

FORM
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (No limit, but be realistic at least.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Please be descriptive here. You may use images if they’re drawn by you or for you.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (You want this to be as detailed as possible so that you get a fitting Digimon for you.)
[b]Digimon:[/b] (Note: This will not be decided by you. I will generate a Rookie level Digimon and its In-Training stage for you based off of your personality).
[b]Digivolution Methods:[/b] (This is essentially the routes of digivolution that you are aware of within the RP. I will keep this up to date in the first post.)
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] (This is entirely up to you. Please note we’ll be using the first generation of Digivices, such as [url=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9cd4nUAfS1rq29hl.gif]this[/url]. Make note of the first line for the reason behind this.)
[b]Connections:[/b] (This is essentially to state that you wish to be connected in some way to another character. For example I could ask to be connected to a male character and have him as my best friend. Someone else can then PM me to ask if they could fill that role. Bear in mind that all characters will know each other in this RP)
[b]Other:[/b] (Anything you wish to add?)

CURRENT CHARACTERS
Kylar Michaels played by Legacy
Spoiler:
Name: Kylar 'Kai' Michaels
Appearance: [Image: digi_zps0cecb6d8.png]

Kylar is a fairly tall character although not to the point where he towers over others his age. His build is fairly average, not looking to skinny nor too buff. He has what is described as 'dirty' blond hair that he leaves untouched. It reaches to the base of his neck at the back and is left however he pleases at the front (usually bed-hair), although it never covers his walnut brown eyes.

His clothing of choice is usually a simple t-shirt and jeans combo with a dark shirt over the top. Kylar has a black wristband on his right arm and a beaded necklace wrapped to act as a bracelet on his left arm.

Personality: Kylar is pretty much the 'cool' guy, in the sense that every movement and action is completely relaxed and damn near perfect. This isn't to say he's perfect. In fact he calls himself 'an impatient perfectionist; I want to be the best at whatever I do, but I don't want to wait around for it.' Needless to say that the things he does so coolly now have taken him a long time to grasp and get his head around, meaning many mistakes and a lot of frustration.

Aside from his impatience, perfectionism and his rather relaxed attitude towards most things, Kylar is actually quite the hothead in a difficult situation. He finds that being restricted in any way causes his brain to go into overload, often causing him to act rashly and then ask questions later.

The final thing to be weary of with Kylar is that even with his cool-headedness at the best of times he still has his limits and when he blows there's very little to do but allow him time to cool down again.

Digimon: Gazimon
Digivolution Methods: TBD
Digivice Colour: Kylar's digivice is mostly a crimson colour with white buttons. It glows white when activated.
Connections: Hana Swirls' older half-brother. He is in the same year and class as Ian Spencer.
Other: N/A

Ian Spencer played by Crossfire
Spoiler:
Name: Ian Spencer
Appearance: Ian is 5'5 Feet tall, 121 lbs for weight, his skin is very slightly brown. He has short, light grey, wavy hair which slightly covers a bit of his forehead on the left side, and a bit spiked downwards near his neck's level in the back. Hazel colored eyes. He wears a steel-blue jacket with long sleeves which ends around his wrists, open-top, revealing a white T-shirt underneath, dark blue jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Calm, collected, and friendly, however, Ian doesn't like to be the center of attention, and he's cautious around anything unknown and mysterious, a bit competitive
Digimon: Gabumon
Digivice Colour: Grey
Connections: Ian is in the same year and class as Kylar Michaels.

Hana Swirls played by Cinnamin
Spoiler:
Name: Hana Swirls
Appearance:[Image: HanaSwirls_zps88be9c7b.jpg]
[Image: Hana_zps6fa0c082.jpg]
Personality: That hyper little guy you normally get in anime, just not so little, she's about average height. Gets waaay into things that she'll make sound effects and a running commentary to boot on what she is doing, bites on her tongue for speaking too fast. Think of her as a baby, keep an eye on the baby... you raise your cup as you drink, you lose sight of the baby.... you look back, your TV is on the floor, your front window is broken and your baby has stolen your neighbors car.
Digimon: Terriermon
Digivice Colour: Yellow
Connections: Hana is Kylar Michaels' younger half-sister

Myce Caulem played by ChaosMasterMartin
Spoiler:
Name: Myce Caulem
Appearance: He has browns eyes. Dark brown hair, that is mistaken for black hair often.he is medium sized in height and weighs. About 130 pounds. He isn't very fat but is no where near skinny.
Personality: Likes to not have to think much and have others do the thinking. He charges into fights ignoring that he is one of the weakest in his school. However he uasully ends up destroyed a lot of thing unintentionally. He is kind hearted but comes off rude and cold hearted. In his free time he watches eagles and hawks fly through the sky wishing he was one of them.
Digimon: Agumon
Digivice Colour: Black with Dark Blue buttons
Connections: Myce met the others through a friend of his that disappeared strangely about 4 months before the start of the adventure. He is the year below Kylar Michaels and Ian Spencer in school and is in the same class as Leah Smith.
Other: I've only seen one season of digimon and only remember bits and pieces of it.

Angel Lune played by Lance
Spoiler:
Name: Angel Lune
Appearance: Angel has short silver hair and he's has green eyes. He has fair skin and wears a violet shirt and pants. His shoes are silver with a hint of purple.
Personality: He is a tactical genius and he can determine how a fight will break out and how it will go, as well as who the winner might be. He is often ignored even though he knows almost everything. He doesn't talk so much, but when he does, he releases all his knowledge into a long lecture. He is also caring towards people because he loved this one thing he can't remember.
Digimon: Patamon
Digivolution Methods:
Digivice Colour: Silver with purple buttons.
Connections: He can't seem to remember one certain thing that is essential for his purpose in this story. His goal in this story is to remember that ONE thing he can't remember. He meets the other characters trying to find that one thing.
Other: He is a firm believer in destiny and is always so arrogant about it.

Bobby Shaymin played by tylerg1011
Spoiler:
Name: Bobby Shaymin
Appearance: Long brown hair that almost goes into his face. Slim'ish' figure and wears a blue sports coat, red shirt, and blue jeans. His shoes are Nike Air Max's :3.
Personality: Really 'out there'. Not shy at all and is willing to help anyone whenever he can. Can be serious when he needs to be but most of the time he is not serious.
Digimon: Veemon
Digivolution Methods:
Digivice Colour: Blue with red buttons
Connections: Is the oldest of the group. His father was business partners with Kylar Michael's father, although this was never really known by the children.
Other: His past consists of family turning on family. He has seen death take place. His family was murdered.(Hope this isn't too dark). He has sworn to track down whoever did this to his family, but he must figure out who he is before he can do that.

Leah Smith played by Legacy
Spoiler:
Name: Leah Smith
Appearance: Leah stands a little shorter than most girls her age but this just makes her more determined. She has shoulder length ginger hair that she puts up into a ponytail at the back, with a couple of clips holding her fringe from her face. Her eyes are a stunning ocean blue that seem to shine when in a good mood or turn to a slightly duller shade if upset.

Leah's clothing consists of a short sleeved blue top, a white skirt with blue tights and black boots. She will occasionally wear a grey hooded jumper over her top if she gets cold. Fashion is by no means a priority for her.

Personality: While the records of the Digital World may be erased, the love of the Digimon Card game and online game still remains, with many hardcore players. One such player is Leah Smith, who is desperate to follow in the footsteps of her idols. She is the self-proclaimed Digimon Queen of the county she lives in, but no-one dares to argue with her because she's right for the most part. While this make make her seem arrogant it is merely just a face. She is actually a fairly soft-hearted individual who just takes pride in all of her achievements no matter how small they may be.

She will occasionally be a little sharp-tongued but will usually apologise if she's made aware of it unless it was completely intentional in which case she will be stubborn and refuse to back down at all.

Digimon: Elecmon
Digivolution Methods:
Digivice Colour: Light blue with white buttons

Connections: Is in the same class as Myce Caulem, although has never spoken with him.
Other: Leah's parents often disapprove of her love for the Digimon franchise, but this only strengthened her resolve to become the best at it.
cinnamin
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
07-07-2013, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2013, 02:05 AM by cinnamin.)
Name: Hana Swirls
Appearance: First draft not so good :/ This when she was meant to be 15
Spoiler:
[Image: HanaSwirls_zps88be9c7b.jpg]
and my sister drew also Hana, so cute ><
Spoiler:
[Image: Hana_zps6fa0c082.jpg]
Personality: That hyper little guy you normally get in anime, just not so little, she's about average height. Gets waaay into things that she'll make sound effects and a running commentary to boot on what she is doing, bites on her tongue for speaking too fast. Think of her as a baby, keep an eye on the baby... you raise your cup as you drink, you lose sight of the baby.... you look back, your TV is on the floor, your front window is broken and your baby has stolen your neighbors car.
Digimon: Terriermon!
Digivolution Methods: :/?
Digivice Colour: Yellow
Connections: Kylar's younger step sister??
Other: I'll fill this out later? He made me do it D: (Was I meant to do this now?)

Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-07-2013, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2013, 01:50 PM by Legacy.)
Saving this post in case we get more people join and the forms break the character limit in the first post.
Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪256.2
Registered
07-07-2013, 06:27 PM
add me

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-08-2013, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013, 07:37 AM by Legacy.)
(07-07-2013, 06:27 PM)Fenniken25 Wrote: add me

@Fenniken25 not until you've filled out a form.
Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪256.2
Registered
07-08-2013, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013, 08:49 AM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
Name: Ryan
Appearance: Like Ash Ketchum would look if he was to be 16 ( a somewhat tall teenage male )
Personality: A Good person that helps out & able to make friends
Digimon: Unknown
Digivolution Methods: :/?
Digivice Colour: Yellow & shape is Pikachu like
Connections: Cell Phone
Other: After becoming a Pokemon Master, Decided to tame every Digimon

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-08-2013, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013, 06:02 PM by Legacy.)
Well Fenniken's been banned...will wait to add him until he is unbanned or whatever.

My form!

Name: Kylar 'Kai' Michaels
Appearance: Kylar is a fairly tall character although not to the point where he towers over others his age. His build is fairly average, not looking to skinny nor too buff. He has what is described as 'dirty' blond hair that he leaves untouched. It reaches to the base of his neck at the back and is left however he pleases at the front (usually bed-hair), although it never covers his walnut brown eyes.

His clothing of choice is usually a simple t-shirt and jeans combo with a dark shirt over the top. Kylar has a black wristband on his right arm and a beaded necklace wrapped to act as a bracelet on his left arm.

Personality: Kylar is pretty much the 'cool' guy, in the sense that every movement and action is completely relaxed and damn near perfect. This isn't to say he's perfect. In fact he calls himself 'an impatient perfectionist; I want to be the best at whatever I do, but I don't want to wait around for it.' Needless to say that the things he does so coolly now have taken him a long time to grasp and get his head around, meaning many mistakes and a lot of frustration.

Aside from his impatience, perfectionism and his rather relaxed attitude towards most things, Kylar is actually quite the hothead in a difficult situation. He finds that being restricted in any way causes his brain to go into overload, often causing him to act rashly and then ask questions later.

The final thing to be weary of with Kylar is that even with his cool-headedness at the best of times he still has his limits and when he blows there's very little to do but allow him time to cool down again.

Digimon: TBD
Digivice Colour: Kylar's digivice is mostly a crimson colour with white buttons. It glows white when activated.
Connections: Maybe a younger sibling if anybody wants to fit that role?
Other:
Yunan
The Silent One

Registered
07-09-2013, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013, 07:45 AM by Yunan.)
Welp, here's my SU:

Spoiler:
Name: Ian Spencer
Appearance: Ian is 5'5 Feet tall, 121 lbs for weight, his skin is very slightly brown. He has short, light grey, wavy hair which slightly covers a bit of his forehead on the left side, and a bit spiked downwards near his neck's level in the back. Hazel colored eyes. He wears a steel-blue jacket with long sleeves which ends around his wrists, open-top, revealing a white T-shirt underneath, dark blue jeans and black shoes.
Personality: Calm, collected, and friendly, however, Ian doesn't like to be the center of attention, and he's cautious around anything unknown and mysterious, a bit competitive
Digimon: TBD
Digivice Colour: Grey
Connections: N/A
Other: Nothing
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Nice form Crossfire =] Liking Ian's characteristics, and he looks pretty cool in my head as well.
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-10-2013, 01:46 PM
Right then, Digimon time!

Cinnamin, your Digimon will be Terriermon.

Crossfire, your Digimon will be Gabumon.

My Digimon will be Gazimon.

Will update the post to reflect these changes =]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Beginning of the End (RP +14) sB Octavia 7 665 03-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Last Post by sB Octavia
  Digimon Data squad Blastoise 2 445 03-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post by Blastoise