Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Digimon - Back to the Beginning
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Digimon - Back to the Beginning
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
07-11-2013, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2013, 10:33 AM by Porkchop.)
Name: Myce Caulem
Appearance: He has browns eyes. Dark brown hair, that is mistaken for black hair often.he is medium sized in height and weighs. About 130 pounds. He isn't very fat but is no where near skinny.
Personality: Likes to not have to think much and have others do the thinking. He charges into fights ignoring that he is one of the weakest in his school. However he uasully ends up destroyed a lot of thing unintentionally. He is kind hearted but comes off rude and cold hearted. In his free time he watches eagles and hawks fly through the sky wishing he was one of them.
Digimon: TBD
Digivolution Methods: TBD
Digivice Colour: Black with Dark Blue buttons
Connections: Has met the others through a friend of his that disappeared strangely about 4 months before the start of the adventure.
Other: I've only seen one season of digimon and only remember bits and pieces of it.

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-11-2013, 09:20 AM
@ChaosMasterMartin, Cinnamin has already taken the position as Kylar's sibling. Having another sibling when we only have 4 characters at the moment would be a bit off and unfair on Crossfire really, since his character would then be a bit out of place almost.

I like the rest of your form, although you still have to fill in the Appearance part. I also like the fact a friend went missing 4 months prior, as that gives us something to toy with during the RP.
Porkchop
King of Pigville

Registered
07-11-2013, 09:34 AM
Updated my form.

YouTube
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Could you possibly add a surname? It's just all the other characters have surnames so will look a bit odd without one XD you don't have to, just a request is all.

I'll get a Digimon for you shortly.
Porkchop
King of Pigville

Registered
07-11-2013, 10:35 AM
All right got it. I also changed the first name since everyone else is using a completely made up character.

YouTube
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Cool, will update the first post now.

Your digimon is Agumon
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Okay so I heard from Lance that he wishes to join. Once hes decided if he's joining and his form is posted/details are sorted we will start the roleplay =]
tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

Registered
07-13-2013, 02:26 PM
I'll join once I get back to tw lake house tonight. If I can. I just need to throw some stuff together for the form. Just let me know if I can still join ^^

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
07-13-2013, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2013, 05:11 PM by Kevin.)
Name: Angel Lune
Appearance: Angel has short silver hair and he's has green eyes. He has fair skin and wears a violet shirt and pants. His shoes are silver with a hint of purple.
Personality: He is a tactical genius and he can determine how a fight will break out and how it will go, as well as who the winner might be. He is often ignored even though he knows almost everything. He doesn't talk so much, but when he does, he releases all his knowledge into a long lecture. He is also caring towards people because he loved this one thing he can't remember.
Digimon:
Digivolution Methods:
Digivice Colour: Silver with purple buttons.
Connections: He can't seem to remember one certain thing that is essential for his purpose in this story. His goal in this story is to remember that ONE thing he can't remember. He meets the other characters trying to find that one thing.
Other: He is a firm believer in destiny and is always so arrogant about it. Also, the only series I watched was Digimon Frontier (which seems to be the most hated series, I loved it) and I'm starting to watch the first series. Also, will this series be like Frontier?

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

Registered
07-13-2013, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2013, 05:41 PM by tylerg1011.)
Name: Bobby Shaymin
Appearance: Long brown hair that almost goes into his face. Slim'ish' figure and wears a blue sports coat, red shirt, and blue jeans. His shoes are Nike Air Max's :3.
Personality: Really 'out there'. Not shy at all and is willing to help anyone whenever he can. Can be serious when he needs to be but most of the time he is not serious.
Digimon: Veemon
Digivolution Methods:
Digivice Colour: Blue with red buttons
Connections: (Can I get some help with this? xD)
Other: His past consists of family turning on family. He has seen death take place. His family was murdered.(Hope this isn't too dark). He has sworn to track down whoever did this to his family, but he must figure out who he is before he can do that.

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Beginning of the End (RP +14) sB Octavia 7 658 03-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Last Post by sB Octavia
  Digimon Data squad Blastoise 2 431 03-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post by Blastoise