Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Digimon - Back to the Beginning
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Digimon - Back to the Beginning
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-13-2013, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2013, 05:32 PM by Legacy.)
I personally haven't watched Frontier so I can't judge there.

Angel is accepted. Your digimon will be Patamon (which digivolves in Angemon. This was purely accidental XP )

(07-13-2013, 05:00 PM)tylerg1011 Wrote: Name: Bobby Shaymin
Appearance: Long brown hair that almost goes into his face. Slim'ish' figure and wears a blue sports coat, red shirt, and blue jeans. His shoes are Nike Air Max's :3.
Personality: Really 'out there'. Not shy at all and is willing to help anyone whenever he can. Can be serious when he needs to be but most of the time he is not serious.
Digimon:
Digivolution Methods:
Digivice Colour: Blue with red buttons
Connections: (Can I get some help with this? xD)
Other: His past consists of family turning on family. He has seen death take place. His family was murdered.(Hope this isn't too dark). He has sworn to track down whoever did this to his family, but he must figure out who he is before he can do that.

It's a little dark and to be honest his personality contradicts his past a little, although then again this happens in reality with some people so it should be fine.

Your Digimon will be Veemon
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
07-13-2013, 05:35 PM
Patamon, cool! And lol at Angemon, what a coincidence.

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪274.24
Registered
07-14-2013, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 05:46 AM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
Name: Ryan
Appearance: is a tall teenager that wears a Cap that says Pokemon Master, a Yellow coat, a white shirt with a picture of Pikachu, and navy blue jeans
Personality: Is nice and able to make friends, has his Pikachu with him
Digimon:
Digivolution Methods:
Digivice Colour: Yellow
Connections: ?????
Other: His past is has been sucessful he became a Pokemon Master. He along with his pikachu has been dragged into an unfamillar place & they must find out where they are.

[Image: 2ezk66b.png]

Thank you Zueq for the Signature & Avatar Smile

[Image: fenniken_s_fiery_ambition_fenniken_pokem...6e0yza.png]

My ASB Profile

Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-14-2013, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 05:51 AM by Legacy.)
I've told you once that Pokemon is not relevant to this story whatsoever. I know this is a Pokemon website but this RP is about Digimon, so there should be no Pokemon references in your form.

EDIT: Completed a second form so that we reach 7 characters, and have at least one other female in the group.

Name: Leah Smith
Appearance: Leah stands a little shorter than most girls her age but this just makes her more determined. She has shoulder length ginger hair that she puts up into a ponytail at the back, with a couple of clips holding her fringe from her face. Her eyes are a stunning ocean blue that seem to shine when in a good mood or turn to a slightly duller shade if upset.

Leah's clothing consists of a short sleeved blue top, a white skirt with blue tights and black boots. She will occasionally wear a grey hooded jumper over her top if she gets cold. Fashion is by no means a priority for her.

Personality: While the records of the Digital World may be erased, the love of the Digimon Card game and online game still remains, with many hardcore players. One such player is Leah Smith, who is desperate to follow in the footsteps of her idols. She is the self-proclaimed Digimon Queen of the county she lives in, but no-one dares to argue with her because she's right for the most part. While this make make her seem arrogant it is merely just a face. She is actually a fairly soft-hearted individual who just takes pride in all of her achievements no matter how small they may be.

She will occasionally be a little sharp-tongued but will usually apologise if she's made aware of it unless it was completely intentional in which case she will be stubborn and refuse to back down at all.

Digimon: Elecmon
Digivolution Methods:
Digivice Colour: Light blue with white buttons

Connections: Is in the same class as Myce Caulem, although has never spoken with him.
Other: Leah's parents often disapprove of her love for the Digimon franchise, but this only strengthened her resolve to become the best at it.
Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

Registered
07-14-2013, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 07:38 AM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
what happened now i'm still not on the list

My ASB Profile

Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
07-14-2013, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 07:41 AM by Porkchop.)
(07-14-2013, 05:45 AM)Legacy Wrote: I've told you once that Pokemon is not relevant to this story whatsoever. I know this is a Pokemon website but this RP is about Digimon, so there should be no Pokemon references in your form.

@Fenniken25

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

Registered
07-14-2013, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 08:24 AM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
Name: Ryan
Appearance: is a tall teenager that wears a Cap, a Yellow coat, a white shirt, and navy blue jeans
Personality: Is nice and able to make friends.
Digimon:
Digivolution Methods:
Digivice Colour: Yellow with a Blue border
Connections: Friends with Bobby Shaymin
Other: He has been dragged into an unfamillar place & he must find out where he is.

My ASB Profile

Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
07-14-2013, 08:25 AM
What's your connection to Bobby? @Fenniken25

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
Fennekin_Fireninja653
Master Trainer

Registered
07-14-2013, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 08:32 AM by Fennekin_Fireninja653.)
we have been Friends for 10 years

My ASB Profile

Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-14-2013, 08:30 AM
I'm sorry @Fenniken25 but you're clearly not putting any effort into this form and this is your third attempt. I sent you a PM describing what you needed to do to make sure it was of a decent standard to be accepted and you've paid very little attention to anything I said there.

I hate to say this but I'm rejecting your form. If you still want to join then you'll have to PM me a form from now on, ensuring it is of a good enough standard to join this RP (check the already accepted forms to get an idea of what you need, or see the PM I sent you earlier today).

Please refrain from posting in this thread again unless I respond to form you PM me stating otherwise.

@cinnamin, @Crossfire, @tylerg1011, @Lance and @ChaosMasterMartin, the RP will be starting tonight. I'm currently in the process of writing up a starter post to kick this all off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Beginning of the End (RP +14) sB Octavia 7 658 03-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Last Post by sB Octavia
  Digimon Data squad Blastoise 2 431 03-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post by Blastoise