Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Digimon - Back to the Beginning
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Digimon - Back to the Beginning
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-14-2013, 12:34 PM
Kylar's eyes slowly but surely fluttered open. His head was pounding so hard that it was like someone had put a pneumatic drill to it and let loose. With a loud ground he pulled himself to a seating position, ensuring to keep at least one hand to his head. Beneath his free hand however he could feel something he hadn't expected; grass. Sure enough now that he was more alert he could see grass all around him, along with bushes, trees and in the distance he could hear the roar of running water, maybe a stream or a waterfall. This certainly wasn't his bedroom that was for sure. His first priority was to find out where he was...and more importantly, where Hana was. His mother would kill him if Hana went missing alone.

"Hana?! Where are you hiding? Come out, this isn't funny!"
"Ow....wow you humans are loud aren't you?" The voice seemed to come from behind Kylar, taking him by surprise. He leapt up to his feet - immediately regretting it as his head pounded harder from the sudden movement - and turned to face what had spoken. What he saw took him completely by surprise; stood before him - like, literally on two feet stood - was a grey cat-like creature with long ears and claws. The creature had one claw on its waist with the other claw nursing its ear.

"Wu-....what are you?!" Kylar blurted out. The creature looked at him almost offended. "Is that how you talk to strangers? Ah well you're new here so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. My name is Gazimon and I've been waiting for you. For quite a while in fact."

It all suddenly came flooding back now. Kylar had been playing with his Digimon cards with his younger sister when he had suddenly received an email. The card he'd just so happened to play was...

"Gazimon...well...I'm Kylar. But I guess since you've been waiting for me you can call me Kai. Gazimon looked up and down at Kylar before lowering his hand from his waist and giving a smile. "See, that wasn't so hard was it? It's nice to meet you Kai. Now, back to what you were shouting about...who is this 'Hana'?"

Kylar snapped back to what he'd been worried about in the first place. Maybe this 'Gazimon' knew where Hana was. "She's my sister. I think she got pulled here with me, but I have no idea where she is. Have you seen her at all?" Gazimon put a paw to his chin and lowered his head, thinking about what was asked of him. "Hmm...well I haven't seen another human around here but...you descended to this spot in a blast of light. I know for certain that I saw other lights of different colours shooting down towards the forest at the same time, but I was drawn to yours. This 'Hana' person you're looking for is sure to be in this forest somewhere."

Kylar sighed. It wasn't exactly a sigh of relief as Hana was still out there alone, but at least he knew she was in the vicinity. "Right...well...we'd best go look for her."

Leah opened her eyes and got immediately to her feet. This place certainly wasn't where she was earlier...yet it looked so familiar. She racked her brains for a moment before it suddenly clicked where she was. "This is...it can't be..."

"You'd better believe it, this is the Digital World! It's good to finally see you face to face Leah!" Leah looked around in shock, but grinned widely when she saw what was sat before her. A quadrapedal mammal with 9 short tails that were spread out in a similar way to a peacock's tail feathers. It was a dark orange colour with bluey-purple markings all across its body. Elecmon, the Digimon she'd raised in her game, was stood right in front of her in full form. "This is crazy!" Leah laughed, with Elecmon following suit. "I know! What's crazier is that you're not the only human here. When you descended in your ray of light, there were other lights of different colours descending into the forest. If I'm being honest - which I always am - I think we should look for them. We heard that message from that Takumi guy the same way that you did."

"We? You mean there's more of you?" Leah mentally slapped herself as soon as she said it. Of course there were more Digimon in this world. Nonetheless Elecmon answered her. "Yes. There are a number of us who are tied to a human or a Digidestined. In fact, I'd say those lights were the other Digidestined, so maybe they're all getting the same talk right now hahaha!"

Leah chuckled at her partner's words, but soon became serious again. She wasn't the only Digidestined...which meant she had competition. "So...where did these other lights land?"
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
07-14-2013, 03:46 PM
"Myce! Go to sleep, it's twelve o'clock already!" Yelled Myce's mom.
"Alright, I'm go to sleep! Chill out!" Exclaimed Myce as he went upstairs to his room. As he got to his room he walked over to his bed and as he looked out the window by the side of his bed he started getting dizzy.
Damn it get ahold of yourself Myce... thought Myce as he collapsed on the floor unconscious.

When he finally came to he was no longer on the floor he was...on the side of a tree? "What the hell is going on..." He muttered to himself.

"Your in the digiworld is whats going on! Your a human aren't you? We don't normally get humans here! I'm surprised so many came today!" Said a strange voice next Myce.

Myce wasn't expecting an answer from someone and jumped back from shock. Then he got even more shocked when he say who...erm...what was talking to him. "Am I seeing things or is there an orange dinosaur in front of me..?" He asked under his breath.

"I'm a digimon! My name is Agumon! It's nice to finally meet you Myce after waiting so long for you!"

"Where am I?!? How'd I get here?!?! An I going insane?" Myce panicked, " Wait a second did you say digimon? Isn't that the game for little kids with all the stupid monsters? Though I guess Greymon was kinda cool."

"Did you call us digimon stupid?!?! Oh wait a second I digivolve into Greymon!"

"That's nice now how did I get here?"

"You fell from the sky."

"WHAT?!?!"

"When I saw the lights I came to the nearest light to me. When I got here I found you."

"So there's others out there? In that case lets go find them!"

"Good idea! Lets go!"

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
Yunan
The Silent One

Registered
07-15-2013, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 12:30 AM by Yunan.)
(Gabumon's description [/fail])

An empty, dark void, in the midst, Ian's body was floating, unconscious.
"… Where am I?" A thought that suddenly echoed, Ian slowly opened his eyes, and his surrounding appeared blurry, until suddenly, an intense light illuminated the area… a ray of sunlight "Ugh…!"

The light slowly faded, Ian's senses began to respond, he could hear the sound of flowing water, feel a gentle breeze, and his eyesight became clearer, viewing numerous green vines and leafs above him as he looked above -now that his eyes are completely open - blocking the sunlight "Was it a dream?" He murmured, the young man got up, noticing that he is lying down on grass "What is this place?"

"Hey, you've finally awakened!" Said a voice, Ian turned, a pair of red eyes were looking at him; it was a bipedal reptile-like creature, most of it's body being yellow, except for a blue abdomen which had several red marks, as for the upper part of the creature's figure, a distinguishable striped dark blue fur pelt covered the arms and head, with three sharp red claws appearing at the end of two short arms, sharp teeth, and a yellow horn on top of the head, and two long ears which were formed by the fur.

Ian examined the creature with surprise "… What are you?" he asked. The reptile scratched its head "Uh… I'm a Digimon, the name's Gabumon" Gabumon answered "I've been waiting for you, well, sorta…" "Sorta?" "We're supposed to be partners, you see"

Ian did not reply, what he was just told simply didn't make any sense, a bizarre shaped 'Digimon', actually talking to him, and saying he's his partner?!

Ian sighed, then looked around "Well, I'm lost here, for starters, perhaps you can guide me? THEN, I might consider you a friend" Gabumon nodded without a second thought "Okay, we should go look for the others first!" "Others?" "Yeah, several colored rays of light appeared, and hit the ground, one of them carried you here" Ian looked down, trying to recall the last thing that's happened prior to this transport "Now that you mentioned, I was working on my computer then the screen shone and... Alright, enough talk, let's get moving!" "Right!"
cinnamin
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
07-16-2013, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2013, 10:25 AM by cinnamin.)
"Hana?! Where are you hiding? Come out, this isn't funny!"

Hana could hear her older half brother Kylar calling from a distance, confused by the part "where are you hiding?" she stirred in her half asleep state "I'm not hiiiidding big bro, i'm sleeeping" she mumbled and with that rolled over and got herself comfy underneath some shrubs.

"Hey, Hey what chu hiding from?" a small voice questioned
"I'm not hiiiiding big bro" Hana mumbled again
"Heyy do I look like your big bro to you?!" with that Hana felt something dive onto her side. "Haha, hey this is kinda comfy" the voice giggled.

Hana lazily rolled over to see what was lying on her, her eyes widened upon realization "Terriermon!" Hana squealed and hugged her Digimon friend, like they were old pals who haven't seen each other in a long time "does this mean I'm at your place now?"
"well not exactly MY place but yeah i guess " Terriermon giggled
"Oh Hana by the way, I think your big brother is here too, but I can't be too sure"
"huuuhh" Hana gave that sometime to process and then her eyes lit up and wore a huge cheeky grin "Ok! let's go surprise Big Bro! we can play ninjas or even secret agents and sneak up on him!"
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
07-17-2013, 12:16 AM
Angel opened his eyes, and examined his surroundings . He heard the rustling sound of bushes and stared at the leaves. He saw scarlet eyes through the shadows of the leaves. He tensed up and was about to run when he saw what came out. A strange orange-colored creature with bat-like wings, and a cream colored underbelly flew towards him smiling. It flapped its wings and greeted Angel, "Hello there, human!" The creature had a cute infatuating voice.

The intelligent boy was dumbstruck that this creature existed, much less speak English! He waved weakly and the little monster cheered landing on his head. "I'm sorry for scaring you, but for now on, how about we become friends?"

This had to be a dream. The creature floated in front of Angel's face and looked at him with is turquoise pupils. "So, how about it?" It asked. Angel needed to know about it, he could not go a day not knowing about something he doesn't understand. He replied to the tiny creature, "Um..My name is Angel...Angel Lune." The creature bounced back in the air, celebrating. "My name is Patamon, nice to meet you."

He swirled around in the air before speaking again, "Do you know how you got here?" it asked. Angel shook his head. "Well, there were these beams of lights raining down a couple minutes ago around the forest. I think you came with the same lights."

Lights? Angel was heavily confused. The last thing he remembered was walking down a sidewalk and then a bright flash. He needed to find answers.

"Patamon, is that correct?" he asked. The spirited fellow nodded. "Can you show me where these other lights landed?"

Patamon nodded determinedly. The monster flapped its wings and leaded Angel into the jungle of vines and vegetation.

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Porkchop
King of Pigville

Registered
07-17-2013, 08:01 AM
Myce was walking around the forest when he realized something very bad. "Hey, Agumon, that's your name right?" Myce asked the digimon.

"Yea, what about it?"

"Well then Agumon, what if all the other humans are looking for each other and end up going in circles?" Questioned Myce.

"Well we would be in trouble then!" Exclaimed Agumon.

As the two kept traversing the terrain they hear someone yelling,"Hana?! Where are you hiding? Come out, this isn't funny!"

"Guess we were right, there were more people that came in those lights. Guess we should head that way." Stated Myce as he started moving towards the voice with an uneasy feelings that he's heard that voice somewhere before.

"Wait Myce!" Exclaimed Agumon, "All that yelling could have attracted vicious digimon over there, are you sure you want to go there?"

"Might as well. The more people, the better our chances of survival." Said Myce as he started walking off towards the voice.

YouTube
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
tylerg1011
Bond. James Bond.

Registered
07-17-2013, 08:19 AM
Bobby was walking home from school one day when he tripped on a sidewalk. As soon as he hit the ground everything around him shattered like glass and what used to be the city was now a large, dark forest.

"Where am I?" Bobby asked. A voice answered from above,"You're in the Digirealm."

"Who are you? Show yourself!" Bobby said hastingly.

"I am Veemon. I have been chosen to be your Digimon." The blue Digimon said with a smile.

"Why am I here? Who else is here?" Bobby asked.

"There are others, but all of your questions will be answered soon. Follow me." Veemon said and made a hand motion signaling bobby to follow him.

My ASB Shop|ASB Profile|My Art Gallery|My Gym
[Image: 2afgzuv.png]
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-18-2013, 09:57 AM
"Hana?!" Kylar's voice called out once more before he heard rustling nearby. His head wheeled around immediately and he went to approach the source, but was immediately stopped by Gazimon. "Wait! Don't rush so fast, it could be a violent Digimon."
"Violent?" Kylar looked down at the feline-esque creature somewhat confused. "What do you mean violent?"

"Some of the Digimon around here have gone wild and out of control. They don't see things as friend or foe, just a threat. They attack without thought." Gazimon turned his attention to the approaching figure, claws raised and prepared to fight. However he lowered them when the figure came through. "Myce? You're here too?" "Who's Myce?"
Kylar sighed briefly in relief. "He's another student at my school. Don't really know him much but he seems to be alright. Now he's here with us..."
Porkchop
King of Pigville

Registered
07-18-2013, 02:15 PM
"Oh hey Kylar, so it was you yelling. Well then-holy crap it's another one of the digi-freaks! No offense Agumon. Well we should get going. Your yelling probibly attracted loads of digimon, both friendly and un-friendly." Stated Myce as he walked up to Kylar.

"Hello Kylar!" Exclaimed Agumon as he followed Myce up to Kylar," The names Agumon! Nice to meet ya!"

YouTube
Kevin
Member of Thespian Troupe 1139

Registered
07-18-2013, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013, 05:58 PM by Kevin.)
How long had it been? Five minutes, five hours, Angel couldn't tell. He looked at Patamon, who was happily flying next to him.

"So, how is the human world?" it asked. Angel scratched his head, looking for a good representation of Earth for a someone who wasn't native to the place.

"Well, it's...um...how is the human world?" Angel stuttered. He didn't realize how awkward this question was. "It's a beautiful place where...humans live and work hard and build...and..." Patamon chuckled as he struggled to get the words out. "Okay then. Don't strain yourself." Angel felt embarrassed. He continued farther into the forest and saw a boy with long hair, it almost reached his face, with a creature that resembled Patamon.

The creature was little blue bipedal dragon, it seemed, except without the wings. He wanted to call out to him but he was afraid he might be dangerous. Just then, Patamon flew over to the creature yelling, "Veemon!"

Angel was exposed. Great, he guessed it was time to find a fellow companion to survive.

[Image: 0KOwHeL.png]
Credits to Fairy Princess Bloom for this awesome signature!

Super Smash Bros Survival Role-Play

My Pokémon Emporium

ASB Profile

S.I.B. Fanfiction

My Art Gallery

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Beginning of the End (RP +14) sB Octavia 7 658 03-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Last Post by sB Octavia
  Digimon Data squad Blastoise 2 431 03-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post by Blastoise