Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Digimon - Back to the Beginning
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Digimon - Back to the Beginning
Yunan
The Silent One

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-19-2013, 04:21 AM
"So.. Gabumon? You said this is the digital world?" Ian asked, as he began to follow Gabumon through the forest "Yep" Gabumon said "Hm, who knew that such a world really exists? Can you tell me more about?" Gabumon took a few steps forward silently, then spoke "Er, there is not much to say, I never left this forest, they say its a vast world, and there could be other digimon species... Which reminds me..." "Hm?" Ian uttered

As the two walked further, Gabumon heard some unfamiliar voices not too far away from them "what's wrong?" Ian questioned, noticing his Digimon's sudden halt "I'm hearing voices... Seems like there's a group standing not too far from here" Gabumon answered "Let's have a closer look, we might learn something useful" Ian said "Okay, we should advance with caution, it could be a bunch of violent Digimons" The reptile-like creature added, Ian nodding in response.

As the two headed towards the source, the voices became clearer, Ian could see four figures standing ahead, slowly, he got even closer and examined the gathering, recognizing a familiar person "Isn't that... Kylar?"
cinnamin
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
07-19-2013, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2013, 01:15 PM by cinnamin.)
"We've been sneaking for ages, can't we start running now?"
Terriermon groaned but even then sounded adorable.
"Shhh" Hana looked up to her Digimon friend who had comfortable perched on the top of her head "If we run Big Bro might hear us, then we would fail our task"
"But we don't even no which way your Brother is anymore"
"hmmm"
Hana came to a halt and started pulling some funny faces and making weird arm movements.
"Hana...."
"shhhh"She cut Terriermon mid sentence " it's time to use my ninja brain powers to find where he is"

"Hana?!" Kylar was calling out for her again
Both Hana and Terriermon gleamed in delight, the Ninja technique worked!
"It worked"
"Of course it did! Why ever doubt me" Hana started running in the direction her Brother's voice came from
"Hey I thought you said no running"
Hana just looked up and stuck her tongue out to her friend.

As they got closer they heard another voice, Kylar was distracted this was a perfect opportunity to stealth attack him. Hana slowed down and started to creep round the bushes closing in to her Brother's back, she was almost in position to strike but then SNAP!
An unexpected twig completely came out of nowhere, the twig became part of the surprise attack it was like a warning noise before the attack and on impulse Hana pounce out into the open.
"Hiii-YAAAAHHH"
"ARRRRGGG"
Legacy
Resident Metalhead

Registered
07-25-2013, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2013, 05:04 AM by Legacy.)
Kylar looked down at Agumon, a weak smile appearing on his face. This was a Digimon he knew through having played the card game for so long, but it was very different seeing the reptile up close. "Hey Agumon." he replied before turning his attention back to Myce. He was about to speak when his attention turned again, this time to a certain young girl who sprung from the bushes behind him. He recognised the shape immediately, but that didn't stop him from jumping in shock at the surprise attack. After he'd regained his composure Kylar looked down at his sister "Hana! And...Terriermon?" He eyed Hana and her new-found playmate and sighed. It made sense. Hana was obsessed with his Terriermon Digimon card and she had always been begging for a Terriermon Plush.

"What a sweet little reunion..." Leah stepped into the clearing with Elecmon right behind her. "I at least expected some of you to be older and more mature. Instead I've ended up here with a bunch of children...ah well...better than being alone I guess...just." Elecmon looked up at his companion a little confused. "You don't need to be so harsh do you? I don't like the tone you used Leah..." Gazimon looked Elecmon over, then Leah, before turning back to Kylar. "I don't like her."

((OOC: If everyone who isn't there could make their way to the clearing ASAP, then the fun will begin @Crossfire, @ChaosMasterMartin, @tylerg1011, @Lance, @cinnamin =]

EDIT: Edited because I was in a terrible mood when I posted this and so effort was minimal. Hopefully it's better now. Sorry.))
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
09-30-2013, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 12:54 PM by Porkchop.)
If it's alright, I'd like this to come alive again as I'm obsessed with digimon right now. xD

"Huh, hey aren't you in my class?" Myce asked Leah," And who are you calling children? Most of us are older than you are! Well whatever, that doesn't matter. We need to find a way out of here. There's so something I remember hearing while getting transported here. Something about going to some mountain and meeting Jijimon. Wait a minute...did you guys hear that...?" Myce turned towards the way he thought he heard a strange sound when all of a sudden a large digimon stormed into the meeting!

@Crossfire, @Legacy, @tylerg1011, @Kevin, @cinnamin

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Beginning of the End (RP +14) sB Octavia 7 658 03-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Last Post by sB Octavia
  Digimon Data squad Blastoise 2 431 03-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post by Blastoise