Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Do you watch?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Do you watch?
Bazinga!
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
05-19-2014, 09:34 AM
Does anyone here watch Pikachu?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReHyfpG9P2WEJF5UkOo9S...M_KFbgw6Fn]

This was the first Pokemon I started watching and I still watch it. I know there are some people that might find it cheesy but I don't.

[Image: tumblr_ltwo7pMrHy1qbklpr.gif]
teamplasma
^ ^ ^

PokéDollars: ₪4
Registered
05-19-2014, 03:54 PM
Pikachu? Never heard of that show... ;d

I'm sure you mean the Pokemon Anime, yeah?
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
05-19-2014, 08:25 PM
I haven't been watching the anime as much as I used too. Back in the Hoenn Days with the Battle Frontier season I would remember waiting for the Jacuzzi or something on Cartoon Network and I would watch the latest episodes. I would remember waiting all day just to watch the Hoenn grande festival episode. xD

As the Anime reached Sinnoh I didn't watch it as much, the main reason I have no idea. The pokemon contest episodes were what I found really enjoyable and the occasional themed movie, like the Manaphy and Lucario specials, but overall I think gen4 was when I stopped watching it as much.

I think I may have watched about three episodes in Unova and none of the Kalos ones yet. So I haven't been keeping an eye on Pikachu in a while. u-u

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,254.21
Super Moderators
05-19-2014, 08:55 PM
If we're talking about the pokemon anime... I remember when I first started watching it...long, long time ago lol... back when I was still like 9 or 10 lol... I think I watched all the way through to the end of the Hoenn Region and I was watching the Sinnoh (DP) series, but then lost interest after a while... than I believe right in the middle of the BW series, I decided to re-watch every single pokemon episode from beginning, including the pokemon chronicles series, all the way through the latest episode of BW series, than I started watching them weekly, and I still am till this day lol...

Strange isn't it though? I literally watched through about 16 years of pokemon, and watched as the animation slowly changed.
Bazinga!
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
06-20-2014, 09:35 PM
I still watch it but not as much as I use to. I use to watch it all the time when I was younger. I am just so busy that I don't have as much time to watch it like I use to.

[Image: tumblr_ltwo7pMrHy1qbklpr.gif]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
06-21-2014, 04:59 PM
I always watch the anime, and have no personal favourite since I love them all (I mean the episodes).

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still watch the movies? Koyu 6 740 11-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Last Post by Rouge007
  Do you still watch the Pokemon Anime? Zueq 16 1,521 04-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post by Kid