Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Fallout 4
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Fallout 4
ninJAS
The Phoenix of Bariura Rises!

PokéDollars: ₪502.11
Registered
03-14-2016, 06:34 PM
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo I might have just used up over 4k steel, 4k wood, a crap ton of copper/ceramic, and hundreds of other resources to build a massive fortress out of Sanctuary Hills xD

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Hana Song
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

PokéDollars: ₪16.92
Registered
03-14-2016, 07:31 PM
I got a PS4 for my birthday, and Fallout 4 with it. Today finished off getting 100% of the trophies, and now I can have real fun with it. Melee playthrough's begun, and an hour and a half into it I have a modded baseball bat that's doing more damage than any gun I had on my last character.

Great game though.
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪223.15
Moderators
03-14-2016, 09:06 PM
(03-14-2016, 06:34 PM)ninJAS Wrote: Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo I might have just used up over 4k steel, 4k wood, a crap ton of copper/ceramic, and hundreds of other resources to build a massive fortress out of Sanctuary Hills xD

How's the empire going? I have several settlements loaded with artillery.  HeHe!

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

ninJAS

Registered
03-16-2016, 10:45 PM
(03-14-2016, 07:31 PM)Morrigan Wrote: I got a PS4 for my birthday, and Fallout 4 with it. Today finished off getting 100% of the trophies, and now I can have real fun with it. Melee playthrough's begun, and an hour and a half into it I have a modded baseball bat that's doing more damage than any gun I had on my last character.

Great game though.

I have a ton of fun with my pure melee character as well! Found a legendary Machete that ignores 30% or armor and it is serrated so it deals a lot of dmg with bleed on top of that Big Grin

Grognak's Axe is very good as well but I still have yet to find a melee weapon that is as satisfying to use as the super sledge.....rocket propelled sledghammer = win

Plus mine has a stun pack on it which has a chance to paralyze and deals energy dmg which makes it even more fun :3

The empire is going good Hyperion ^^ have multi layered junk walls, rocket/laser turrets, traps, everything...not to mention my rather impressive base inside! I have at least 1 artillery in every one of my settlements just because mortar barrages are the best!

Cyanide

Moderators
03-16-2016, 11:00 PM
(03-16-2016, 10:45 PM)ninJAS Wrote: I have a ton of fun with my pure melee character as well! Found a legendary Machete that ignores 30% or armor and it is serrated so it deals a lot of dmg with bleed on top of that Big Grin

Grognak's Axe is very good as well but I still have yet to find a melee weapon that is as satisfying to use as the super sledge.....rocket propelled sledghammer = win

Plus mine has a stun pack on it which has a chance to paralyze and deals energy dmg which makes it even more fun :3

The empire is going good Hyperion ^^ have multi layered junk walls, rocket/laser turrets, traps, everything...not to mention my rather impressive base inside! I have at least 1 artillery in every one of my settlements just because mortar barrages are the best!

I never focused on the traps, and I mostly relied on a select few types of turrets (mostly military) to raise my Defence stats. Every settlement I established had markets, because I wanted to give them some sense of normality. That, and I found out a very good tip for people who were, in general, frustrated with the uneven grounding when it came to building houses: use the cement slab and place them all over the areas you want. Connect them together, if you can, because it is much more efficient  and effective, especially if you wanted to build a multi-level settlement. Best way of maximising your spaces, and it provides more aesthetic quality than your average, run-down shack. I also make sure to leave one Power Armour for important settlements. I never really found the use for them, anyways. 

I might post some screenshots of my settlements later. Keep the discussion going, everyone! Cool

ninJAS

Registered
03-17-2016, 09:43 PM
I very rarely use power armor on any of my characters outside of my melee one since power armor makes your unarmed and melee attacks deal more dmg. You can make your companions wear power armor as well to make them VERY tanky so really that is the only reason I keep all of my sets repaired xD

I do leave at least one power armor set in each major settlement though like you said...though I do have a bit of a collection in a warehouse I built >.> just missing a full set of XO-1 and it will be complete ;_;

I think I can take screenshots on my xbox correct? If so I could take them and then post them like that. Will have to check it out later to see if it can be done ^^

Cyanide

Moderators
03-17-2016, 10:12 PM
I would love to see it. I have some interesting screenshots from the Institute and some funny dialogue, as well.

Cyanide

Moderators
03-19-2016, 05:44 PM
Just finished making major overhauls to my Sanctuary Hills settlement defence posts. I have some screenshots of the half-finished (yes, you heard me right) defence system for my establishment. Excuse X6-88...

Spoiler:
[Image: 2ag831k.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 24mwzte.jpg]

Spoiler:
[Image: 16lmbh3.jpg]

Cyanide

Moderators
04-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Out of curiosity, what kinds of mods did you guys have installed for your game? I am interested in downloading some good mods.