Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Favorite Types of Music?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Favorite Types of Music?
smoakdragon
$ money cat $

PokéDollars: ₪992.07
Registered
06-01-2017, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2017, 01:54 AM by smoakdragon.)
Okay so I know this is similar to the sticky thread in the lounge, so I'll put a little spin on it. Wink I've been looking for new music lately and have found some stuff... but don't really know what else to look for, so I wanna turn this into a little suggestion/favorites thread. What kind of music do y'all listen to? Here are some examples to get you started:

Favorite song(s) that you've recently discovered that you can't stop listening to: The Wolf ~SIAMÉS
Your top 3-5 favorite music artists/bands: Shinedown, Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5
Favorite song(s) that you'll never be sick of listening to: Second Chance ~Shinedown, Misery ~Maroon 5, Bump In The Road ~Jonny Lang... and a lot more 
Favorite soundtrack piece(s) from the Pokemon games: LUCKY CHANNELLegendary Beasts ThemeVS Magma/Aqua LeaderVS Kyogre/GroudonVS Dialga/PalkiaCynthia's ThemeGuzma's Theme, and of course Red's/Lance's Theme

Okay I took way too long doing this and adding links to the songs (y'all don't have to do that Tongue). And if you think of anything else, add it in!

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Rouge007
Ask me about my Guzma

PokéDollars: ₪594.75
Registered
07-20-2017, 09:54 AM
Oh hey I never saw this~

Favorite song(s) that you've recently discovered that you can't stop listening to:

It is the voice from a game none of you are allowed to play, but:
Spoiler:

Your top 3-5 favorite music artists/bands: Snarky Puppy, Sia, Lana Del Rey, Justin Timberlake, and its not quite an artist but I've been in a vocaloid mood and Kaito is my man.

Favorite song(s) that you'll never be sick of listening to: Crazy (Gnarls Barkley), Telephone (Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce), and freaking Two Perfect Girls (Eric Stuart) xD

Favorite soundtrack piece(s) from the Pokemon games: GUZMA EVERYTHING AHHHH (I will see myself out...), Gen 4. Just yes. Red's theme, Steven's theme, and I don't like Gen 5 much, but jesus the team plasma grunt music is catchy. I'm probably leaving out something big... but oh well. <3

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
NegativeVibe
:D

PokéDollars: ₪22.61
Registered
08-25-2017, 11:15 PM
Favorite song(s) that you've recently discovered that you can't stop listening to: Rotting in Vain by Korn (a band I'm starting to get into, but I wouldn't say it's one of my favorites yet), Faster by Within Temptation, and Master Passion Greed by Nightwish. I like intense music, and I listen to music from a variety of genres, but these two just happen to be metal-ish. I actually listen to a lot of pop/top 40 songs, as well as electronic, hard rock and alternative rock (I honestly don't really know the difference), nu metal and symphonic metal, a moderate amount of rap, and a small amount of country and reggae. 

Your top 3-5 favorite music artists/bands: Owl City, Sky Sailing, Evanescence, Nightwish, and Blue October would be my top 5. Eminem, Sekai No Owari, Straight Line Stitch, and Maroon 5 are also pretty good. Oh, and I also love Aquarium (Adam Young's screamo side project. It only has 3 songs though.)

Favorite song(s) that you'll never be sick of listening to: On the Wing by Owl City, Brielle by Sky Sailing, Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait, Your Star by Evanescence, Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence, She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5, Thoughtless by Korn, Congratulations by Blue October...the list goes on Smile

Favorite soundtrack piece(s) from the Pokemon games: Probably the battle sequence from Sapphire, because that's when I actually played with the sound on! Nowadays, I generally prefer to just listen to music on YouTube or my iTunes library while playing. But I might get into Pokemon music again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favorite Gifs? smoakdragon 5 199 04-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Favorite restaurants to eat at? Zueq 5 300 03-24-2017, 12:47 PM
Last Post by Rouge007
  What's your favorite kind of dessert? Zueq 3 169 03-31-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post by charmander
  Game Music ✯Ho-OhLugia✯ 9 717 07-10-2015, 02:32 AM
Last Post by Articuno