Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Favorite restaurants to eat at?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Favorite restaurants to eat at?
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪4,661.06
Founder and Administrator
03-12-2017, 12:26 AM
So what is everyone's favorite restaurants to eat at? I personally love eating at our local Chinese restaurant Wong's. They have really good Chinese good. A lot of the other Chinese restaurants I've gone too aren't really as good as Wong's. Haha. :p

I also really like Johnny Carino's Italian. I love Italian food, and this restaurant is about an hour or so away from me, but every time I go to that city, I always go to that place. It's so dang good. XD
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,111.03
Super Moderators
03-12-2017, 05:31 AM
Hmm... this is a toughie as I don't eat out anymore, but we do take out from restaurants xD... My favorites are Restaurant Kuni's and Genki Sushi, ahahaha.. xD... The Teishoku's at Restaurant Kuni's are awesome, you can mix and match, and have up to 3 side dishes, along with rice, salad, miso soup, and pickled cabbage (tsukemono). Of course, Genki is awesome for their sushi! xD...

I also like to eat chinese, there is one here called Ewa Pointe Chinese Restaurant, and they have some of the best fried rice, pork and abalone soup (yum!)

Gyotaku is a really good one too...and have you noticed? I've ever really eaten at Japanese restaurants lol...
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,053.02
Registered
03-12-2017, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2017, 10:39 PM by smoakdragon.)
(03-12-2017, 05:31 AM)xKiYoMiNaTiONx Wrote: Hmm... this is a toughie as I don't eat out anymore, but we do take out from restaurants xD... My favorites are Restaurant Kuni's and Genki Sushi, ahahaha.. xD... The Teishoku's at Restaurant Kuni's are awesome, you can mix and match, and have up to 3 side dishes, along with rice, salad, miso soup, and pickled cabbage (tsukemono). Of course, Genki is awesome for their sushi! xD...

I also like to eat chinese, there is one here called Ewa Pointe Chinese Restaurant, and they have some of the best fried rice, pork and abalone soup (yum!)

Gyotaku is a really good one too...and have you noticed? I've ever really eaten at Japanese restaurants lol...
Those all sound like restaurants that I'd want to go eat at!! Are any of them Hibachi places? And/or have you ever been to a Hibachi restaurant? Those are always fun. Big Grin

OMG I love food so much I could literally eat anywhere. But I'd say my favorite restaurant is any place that serves Vietnamese Pho (it's my favorite food of all time... I could live on that stuff).

But if we were going with some local restaurants back home, I'd have to say Sushi Sam (or RA Sushi), Boi Na Braza, and Anamia's. Sushi Sam and RA Sushi are both excellent sushi restaurants that also serve other Japanese and Chinese cuisine, but I usually go for their special sushi rolls. They're all so good! Boi Na Braza is a special occasion for my family since it's kind of a fancy Brazilian steak house where the waiters run around with different cuts of meat to slice right onto your plate! It's definitely an experience and we might go once or twice a year, but the food is 100% to die for! Anemia's is a Tex-Mex restaurant where I could literally order anything off the menu and be happy. Plus their guacamole is made fresh right by your table and it's SO GOOD. @_@ title=@_@ class=smilie smilie_35

If we're talking chain restaurants, then I'd have to go with a few: Chipotle, Panera Bread, Jersey Mike's, and probably Fuzzy's Tacos!

OMG and one more I swear I'm almost done. My grandparents live close to Baltimore Maryland, and every time we visit them we go to Baltimore's Little Italy district to a restaurant called Chiapparelli's. They serve the best "drooling gnocchi" dish I have ever had in my whole life <3 (gnocchi is another one of my favorite foods).

Edit: This post made me hungry...

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
NegativeVibe
:D

PokéDollars: ₪22.61
Registered
03-19-2017, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2017, 12:57 AM by NegativeVibe.)
There's a pizza place back in California, where I'm originally from, called Topper's Pizza. It's really good, although I'd always burn my mouth from eating the pizza too quickly. :p

In terms of chains, I love Panda Express and the Rainforest Cafe.
Miles Prower
The Blonde Brainiac

PokéDollars: ₪1,072.09
Registered
03-19-2017, 01:41 PM
There's a pizza place, named Martellucci's in my hometown that makes the best pizza in the city. (And it's on the same street as a Pizza Hut, Domino's and a Little Caesar's.)

My absolute favorite place to eat is a place called Shady Maple. It's a smorgasbord (Pennsylvania Dutch word for buffet) chock full of delicious PA Dutch favorites (Shoo Fly Pie, Whoopie Pies), as well as regional, national and worldwide flavors. They also have a massive gift shop on the lower level; full of PA Dutch/Amish knickknacks and collectibles. Also on the vast premises is a fully operational supermarket (where you can take home authentic [and delicious] PA Dutch goodies like pies and cookies, plus a General Store.

The prices are expensive, but the price is worth it. It's nestled right in the heart of Amish Country; nothing but farms (and the smell of manure during plowing season) as far as the eye can see.

There is a lot to do in Amish Country; but if you ever find yourself in the tiny town of East Earl, Pennsylvania; you now know where to go. (East Earl is the town where Shady Maple is located.)

| My Ask Thread | 3DS FC: 4055-4094-4151 |

"Smarter than the average Lisa."
(07-03-2013, 07:37 PM)Skye Wrote: You requesting it for free is like walking into a video game store and asking for a free copy of Duke Nukem Forever because it sucked.
49 66 20 79 6f 75 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 61 64 20 74 68 69 73 2c 20 79 6f 75 27 72 65 20 61 6c 6d 6f 73 74 20 61 73 20 73 6d 61 72 74 20 61 73 20 6d 65 21 20
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪660.78
Registered
03-24-2017, 12:47 PM
I love food. <3

Chain wise: Chipotle, Noodles, Penn Station, Olive Garden, Taco Bell (late night snack taco bell is bomb), Panera is good too but it is called Saint Louis Bread Co in some places in Missouri (It started in Saint Louis).

Locally: Babbo's has the best italian on the planet. The Bruchetta is too good. El Maguey is my favorite mexican; they literally have a burrito that is just chicken and cheese and rice and its so good. Osaka is the best Japanese food in town. Also there is a place called Murray's which is a restaurant that has live Jazz and serves food al la carte. Their mashed potatoes, lemon pesto chicken, Brock's rings, and Gooey Butter Cake are to die for.

The Brock's rings are interesting! They are green bell peppers cut into rings, then lightly battered and fried, and lastly dusted with powered sugar.... They sound weird, but my gosh they are good.

Anything ice cream. My life source comes from ice cream. If I don't eat ice cream everyday I die. Tongue

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Types of Music? smoakdragon 2 154 08-25-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post by NegativeVibe
  Your Favorite Gifs? smoakdragon 5 230 04-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  What's your favorite kind of dessert? Zueq 3 188 03-31-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post by charmander
  Favorite pics medicham 2 238 07-04-2015, 08:59 AM
Last Post by medicham