Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Finish The Story
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Finish The Story
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
03-13-2015, 04:00 AM
Hello! This is a game I created because I love to hear people's perspectives on a story. So, the rules are very simple. I start a story, and people continue it. You don't have to end your sentences to completely finish. Even if it's just a letter, a punctuation symbol even picture - it's entirely up to you!

So, let me start it.

Intense flames and crackling lightning filled the heated atmosphere with surprising tension as the legendary dragon Pokemon Reshiram and Zekrom have awakened to the evil presence of a shadowy figure. Suddenly, their eyes gleaming a shiny colour, they fade away with it.
Meanwhile, a young man named N gasped for breath as he tried to pursue the evil figure who 'stole' his legendary companions and mysteriously set off...

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The three letter story Rhapsody 48 3,627 06-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Last Post by Dorylus
  The Continue the Story Game tylerg1011 4 672 06-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Last Post by Dorylus
  Story Hunter 12 1,485 06-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Last Post by smoakdragon
  Make-a-story Porygon 77 4,772 07-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Last Post by Porkchop